Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

10 Things You Do That Damage Your Hair - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 10 Things You Do That Damage Your Hair (20247 Views)

Stop These 8 Habits, They Damage Your Kidneys! / 8 Common Habits That Damage Your Eyesight / 10 Common Habits That Damage Your Kidneys (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things You Do That Damage Your Hair by Nobody: 8:08am On May 09, 2017
Right on. If you're a man and you've dreadlocs, this thread definitely concerns you too. Men with dreads are often interested in hair care (and have to be b/c well, they've dreads) and typically know a lot about it too.

WebSurfer:
I am a man and I have dreadlocks, so it concerns me too

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things You Do That Damage Your Hair by menwongo(m): 8:28am On May 09, 2017
Zaitoon:
Team natural hair.
Thank God for my Fulani mum that blessed me long natural hair kiss
So? Or are you advertising yourself for husband?
Re: 10 Things You Do That Damage Your Hair by Esepayne(f): 8:32am On May 09, 2017
olafunny:
I like ladies on low cut anyway. No Brazilian hair wahala.

Meanwhile:
I get ur point
Re: 10 Things You Do That Damage Your Hair by blessedqueen(f): 8:37am On May 09, 2017
Zaitoon:
Team natural hair.
Thank God for my Fulani mum that blessed me long natural hair kiss

for naturalists we have the best kits to wash your hair and make it soft and easy to comb...it will also make ur shine. TRY cosmic organic shampoo and conditioner plus hair oil and your hair will never remain d same

Re: 10 Things You Do That Damage Your Hair by Precial419: 9:03am On May 09, 2017
BRAIDS AND EXTENSION MAKES MY HAIR BETA THOUGH. ALSO LEARN PROPER WASHING OF THE WITH WARM AND COLD WATER

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Things You Do That Damage Your Hair by Mikylopez(f): 9:18am On May 09, 2017
WebSurfer:
how is that your business, grow outta your Nigerian stack and judgmental mentality
i love dreads can i see please?

1 Like

Re: 10 Things You Do That Damage Your Hair by Zaitoon: 9:19am On May 09, 2017
menwongo:

So? Or are you advertising yourself for husband?
yes I'm tongue
Re: 10 Things You Do That Damage Your Hair by menwongo(m): 9:22am On May 09, 2017
Zaitoon:
yes I'm tongue
grin
Succes in your quests!
Re: 10 Things You Do That Damage Your Hair by menwongo(m): 9:25am On May 09, 2017
Mikylopez:
See him and his dreads head below

1 Like

Re: 10 Things You Do That Damage Your Hair by blessedqueen(f): 11:00am On May 09, 2017
Ahhh finally am able to post... Natural hairs are dope in fact I only shampoo n condition my hair den just weave den put my wig on don't have power to sit down for long braids....
In other news......

Get your Cosmic organic hair and body products. It is 100% organic, tested and trusted. Best for all kinds of hair and body. Turn your hair to your dream hair type. Be the lady of attention with Cosmic Full Organic Hair and Body Products. Contact us via phone or whatsapp on 09094468543 for delivery and marketing info. Deliveries Nationwide. We also have body creams, stretch mark cream, dark knuckles and elbow creams. They are very effective for your skin and no side effects. Contact us today

Re: 10 Things You Do That Damage Your Hair by WebSurfer(m): 11:26am On May 09, 2017
Mikylopez:
I just liked some couples of your pictures on IG, user uz1maro
Re: 10 Things You Do That Damage Your Hair by WebSurfer(m): 11:27am On May 09, 2017
menwongo:

See him and his dreads head below
lol grin
Re: 10 Things You Do That Damage Your Hair by WebSurfer(m): 11:30am On May 09, 2017
NotOfThis:
Right on. If you're a man and you've dreadlocs, this thread definitely concerns you too. Men with dreads are often interested in hair care (and have to be b/c well, they've dreads) and typically know a lot about it too.

yeah, related to alot on the post...

1 Like

Re: 10 Things You Do That Damage Your Hair by WebSurfer(m): 11:31am On May 09, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

I see you Jamaican wannabe! Keep insulting yourself!
you can jump into a lagoon, it's none of my business
Re: 10 Things You Do That Damage Your Hair by Nofuckgiven: 11:35am On May 09, 2017
WebSurfer:
you can jump into a lagoon, it's none of my business
No f.ucks to give. E kpele oh tongue

1 Like

Re: 10 Things You Do That Damage Your Hair by Esji80(m): 1:29pm On May 09, 2017
Zaitoon:
yes I'm tongue
you've gotten one ... cool
Zaitoon:
yes I'm tongue
you've gotten one .
Re: 10 Things You Do That Damage Your Hair by Zaitoon: 2:33pm On May 09, 2017
Esji80:
you've gotten one ... cool you've gotten one .
who
Re: 10 Things You Do That Damage Your Hair by Mikylopez(f): 8:38pm On May 09, 2017
WebSurfer:
I just liked some couples of your pictures on IG, user uz1maro
you look good with erm
Re: 10 Things You Do That Damage Your Hair by WebSurfer(m): 5:14am On May 10, 2017
Mikylopez:
you look good with erm
thank you dear. you look good too
Re: 10 Things You Do That Damage Your Hair by Esji80(m): 7:36am On May 10, 2017
Zaitoon:
who
Adorable queen, I really adore your comments, name, tribe, beauty, etc cool
Zaitoon:
who
Adorable queen, I really adore your comments, name, tribe, beauty, etc
Re: 10 Things You Do That Damage Your Hair by Zaitoon: 9:58am On May 10, 2017
Esji80:
Adorable queen, I really adore your comments, name, tribe, beauty, etc cool Adorable queen, I really adore your comments, name, tribe, beauty, etc
Thank you but aren't you a married man ? Abu mus'ab ??

Btw, happy birthday smiley
Re: 10 Things You Do That Damage Your Hair by Esji80(m): 10:08am On May 10, 2017
Zaitoon:
Thank you but aren't you a married man ? Abu mus'ab ??

Btw, happy birthday smiley

Yeah ,,, I am married. Quran 4 verse 3, permt us to remarry. My first son is Mus'ab. Btw how did u get to know me?? Have you been followng Muslm singles thread Thanks alot
Re: 10 Things You Do That Damage Your Hair by Zaitoon: 10:13am On May 10, 2017
Esji80:
Yeah ,,, I am married. Quran 4 verse 3, permt us to remarry. My first son is Mus'ab. Btw how did u get to know me?? Have you been followng Muslm singles thread Thanks alot
yes of course you are permitted.

No I haven't just a random check on your profile and I saw one topic you were asking about a particular Muslim name.
Re: 10 Things You Do That Damage Your Hair by Esji80(m): 10:32am On May 10, 2017
Zaitoon:
yes of course you are permitted.

No I haven't just a random check on your profile and I saw one topic you were asking about a particular Muslim name.
Thanks, I wll like to know more about you. I tried sendng you pm but its not going

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biography Of Oluyinka Olutoye, Appointed As US Hospital Surgeon-in-Chief / What Is Dirty Blood? / 8 Lions In Indian Zoo Test Positive For COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.