Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,220 members, 7,836,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Stunning Messi Lookalike Causes Stir In Iranian City - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stunning Messi Lookalike Causes Stir In Iranian City (712 Views)

Dwarf Turkish Couple, Lionel Messi's Lookalike / Timi Dakolo Meets With Lionel Messi Lookalike In Russia (photo) / Weflo, Artiste Causes Stir At City People Awards With His Limo & Bodyguards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stunning Messi Lookalike Causes Stir In Iranian City by Nobody: 6:29am On May 09, 2017
An Iranian student who bears an uncanny resemblance to the Barcelona star was taken to a police station after too many people wanted pictures with him
What would you do if you bore a resemblance to one of the most famous footballers on Earth?

If you're like Iranian student Reza Parastesh, and you look like Lionel Messi, you don the famous Barcelona No.10 jersey and walk about town.

Unfortunately for Parastesh, 25, the police in Hamadan had to impound his car and take him into the station to quell the stir caused when the lookalike — self-dubbed the "Iranian Messi" — prompted too many people to stop him for photos over the weekend.

He got the idea from his dad a few months ago, after father asked son to pose in a replica Messi jersey. That led to Parastesh styling his hair — both facial and on his head — like the Argentine superstar.

"Now people really see me as the Iranian Messi and want me to mimic everything he does," Parastesh told AFP "When I show up somewhere, people are really shocked.

"I'm really happy that seeing me makes them happy and this happiness gives me a lot of energy."

Parastesh may have found himself a career imitating the Barcelona forward, with media appearances growing thanks to his newfound notoriety.

Copied from Goal.com

Re: Stunning Messi Lookalike Causes Stir In Iranian City by youngest85(m): 6:31am On May 09, 2017
Ok
Re: Stunning Messi Lookalike Causes Stir In Iranian City by jimohibrahim(m): 6:35am On May 09, 2017
HMMM they really look alike...i give the guy 95% ressemblance
Re: Stunning Messi Lookalike Causes Stir In Iranian City by Nobody: 6:47am On May 09, 2017
Hmmm, I pity any Buhari lookalike angry

1 Like

Re: Stunning Messi Lookalike Causes Stir In Iranian City by divinehand2003(m): 6:48am On May 09, 2017
He could pass as a twin
Re: Stunning Messi Lookalike Causes Stir In Iranian City by Nobody: 6:52am On May 09, 2017
divinehand2003:
He could pass as a twin

I dae tell u
Re: Stunning Messi Lookalike Causes Stir In Iranian City by 9niceguy(m): 6:54am On May 09, 2017
they look like like
Re: Stunning Messi Lookalike Causes Stir In Iranian City by axortedbabe(f): 6:54am On May 09, 2017
Abeg which one b my messi
Ayam not understanding. .
Re: Stunning Messi Lookalike Causes Stir In Iranian City by Nobody: 6:54am On May 09, 2017
now dis is what I call lookalike, not some wannabes nairalanders dat upload d pics of themselves and dat of random celebrities inquiring to know if they lookalike.
Re: Stunning Messi Lookalike Causes Stir In Iranian City by LOGDAN(m): 6:55am On May 09, 2017
grin
Re: Stunning Messi Lookalike Causes Stir In Iranian City by Partnerbiz(f): 6:56am On May 09, 2017
See resemblance
Re: Stunning Messi Lookalike Causes Stir In Iranian City by SIGE(m): 6:58am On May 09, 2017
if its naija now the guy will use it to Scam others undecided
Re: Stunning Messi Lookalike Causes Stir In Iranian City by Nobody: 7:01am On May 09, 2017
axortedbabe:
Abeg which one b my messi Ayam not understanding. .
I'm even confused
Re: Stunning Messi Lookalike Causes Stir In Iranian City by Nobody: 7:02am On May 09, 2017
suzan404:
I'm even confused

Even you cheesy

Look wella
Re: Stunning Messi Lookalike Causes Stir In Iranian City by Lamzee(m): 7:03am On May 09, 2017
Naija Messi will setup Academy that he his related to Real Messi, who picture don help
Re: Stunning Messi Lookalike Causes Stir In Iranian City by Nobody: 7:12am On May 09, 2017
Chrismario:

Even you cheesy
Look wella
They look alike now.....are they twins?
Re: Stunning Messi Lookalike Causes Stir In Iranian City by Nobody: 7:16am On May 09, 2017
suzan404:
They look alike now.....are they twins?

How i go take know,,,,,

Maybe him papa played abi messi mama played away match,,,,,

Arab contractors grin
Fear dem
Re: Stunning Messi Lookalike Causes Stir In Iranian City by femolacqua(m): 7:23am On May 09, 2017
axortedbabe:
Abeg which one b my messi Ayam not understanding. .
The second one.
Re: Stunning Messi Lookalike Causes Stir In Iranian City by capatainrambo: 7:32am On May 09, 2017
the kind scam wey I go do if na me eh chei

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Ese Eriata Steps Out In Military Camo Shorts (photos) / Niyola Dedicates New Song ‘where Is The Love’ To Karabo Mokoena / Wikipedia Updates Dammy Krane’s Profile With His Theft Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.