Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,975 members, 7,821,413 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Bukky Alakara - Literature (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Bukky Alakara (288683 Views)

Bukky Alakara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukky Alakara by Chommieblaq(f): 4:48am On Jun 27, 2017
Bia Gbenga ko Gbemiga bu aha gi, don't come and try rubbish with my wife ooo.
Nice one dear jisike.
Re: Bukky Alakara by yungeez(m): 6:32am On Jun 27, 2017
Hahahahahaha... its like gbenga is high on oshogbo weed
Re: Bukky Alakara by Slimzjane(f): 7:04am On Jun 27, 2017
shewrites,plz dnt let bukky end up wid gbemi o
Re: Bukky Alakara by Countrygirl(f): 7:09am On Jun 27, 2017
I don't think Chike has any skeleton in his cupboard, there are good guys out there and he's one of such

That's how some guys won't value what they have until they lose it ..Gbemi should go and sleep, he's lost Bukky already.
Shewrites... ride on

1 Like

Re: Bukky Alakara by MhizDherbee(f): 7:14am On Jun 27, 2017
Countrygirl:
I don't think Chike has any skeleton in his cupboard, there are good guys out there and he's one of such

That's how some guys won't value what they have until they lose it ..Gbemi should go and sleep, he's lost Bukky already.
Shewrites... ride on
Really? you are tryna say some guys ars just good? just like dat? i beg to disagree with you... There's nobody without a flaw... And if a guy z dis gud expect a shocker sooner or later. #Myopinion
Re: Bukky Alakara by electroilorin(m): 7:22am On Jun 27, 2017
MhizDherbee:

Really? you are tryna say some guys ars just good? just like dat? i beg to disagree with you... There's nobody without a flaw... And if a guy z dis gud expect a shocker sooner or later. #Myopinion

u know u have not met everyone on earth right ? ...

there are perfectly good (nice) people but you cant just know if you dont move close ...
when you meet them casually u may take them to be bad but until u know the real them u will be suprised...
"Some people holy oooo"

4 Likes

Re: Bukky Alakara by MhizDherbee(f): 8:30am On Jun 27, 2017
electroilorin:

u know u have not met everyone on earth right ? ...

there are perfectly good (nice) people but you cant just know if you dont move close ...
when you meet them casually u may take them to be bad but until u know the real them u will be suprised...
"Some people holy oooo"
Seems u skipped this phrase MR ; 'there's nobody without a flaw'. Dint say there's no good guy or guys.... Plus Nobody is Perfect! Duh!!!
Re: Bukky Alakara by queenitee(f): 9:06am On Jun 27, 2017
This Chike is too good to be true, I have a feeling Bukky would get hurt
Re: Bukky Alakara by queenitee(f): 9:08am On Jun 27, 2017
Countrygirl:

Shewrites... ride on
His might not be cheating, it might be his attitude or Hus going out, he would sha have a bad side. Chike is still pretending, someone can't be all good. There is no Mr or Mrs Perfect
Re: Bukky Alakara by queenitee(f): 9:08am On Jun 27, 2017
Countrygirl:

Shewrites... ride on
His might not be cheating, it might be his attitude or Hus going out, he would sha have a bad side. Chike is still pretending, someone can't be all good. There is no Mr or Mrs Perfect.
Even pastors and Imams ain't perfect

1 Like

Re: Bukky Alakara by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 27, 2017
Shewrites weh done ma. Very interesting story, more ink to yur pen

Chike Don give some1 Belle for obodo oyinbo. cheesy all ye team Chike is dt Ow yu use to do.
Re: Bukky Alakara by charytea(f): 9:40am On Jun 27, 2017
Whatever flaws Chike might have. He still respects Bukky's decision to abstain from sex, he helps her during her examination, he actually buys things for her and not take from her, he waited for her even after she went back to Gbem, which is an attribute of True Love, he is proud of her before family and friends. Please let's be honest where need be... Whatever flaw he has should be a minor issue, nothing compared to Gbemiga.

2 Likes

Re: Bukky Alakara by charytea(f): 9:45am On Jun 27, 2017
queenitee:

His might not be cheating, it might be his attitude or Hus going out, he would sha have a bad side. Chike is still pretending, someone can't be all good. There is no Mr or Mrs Perfect
You are right, there is no perfect being, but my dear. there are men almost perfect, when a man has all these attributes needed and maybe, just maybe an attitude problem that can be ignored, does that make him a pretender? Besides is Bukky perfect?

1 Like

Re: Bukky Alakara by sweetdude001(m): 10:06am On Jun 27, 2017
charytea:
Whatever flaws Chike might have. He still respects Bukky's decision to abstain from sex, he helps her during her examination, he actually buys things for her and not take from her, he waited for her even after she went back to Gbem, which is an attribute of True Love, he is proud of her before family and friends. Please let's be honest where need be... Whatever flaw he has should be a minor issue, nothing compared to Gbemiga.
Bae wat r u talking abt wat life issue as chike encountered ehn, everything is going smoothly for him, no reason to worry abt dropping out of scho coz of lack of funds, maybe Gbemi d av done more if he had that kind of family, this is guy that has a personal dream of getting his family out of poverty even doe they r animals attitude wise he had to make a sacrifice, I know u d deny but I know you d do the same if you are in the same tight corner, but from the story u d notice that Gbemi is nothing like them yes he Made a few wrong decisions but he is no villain n nobody should paint him as such.
Making a few bad decisions in life doesn't make you a bad person.
Shewrite stick to d story its nt every story that must have a villain. God work
Re: Bukky Alakara by Oyindawealth(f): 10:51am On Jun 27, 2017
MhizDherbee:

I beg 2 disagree wit u ma'am. There are good guys out dere and Chike is an example. Gbemiga should keep on dreaming, though he grabbed d opportunity given 2 him by his people,he should also accept dat he has lost Bukky for good...
Re: Bukky Alakara by queenitee(f): 10:59am On Jun 27, 2017
charytea:
You are right, there is no perfect being, but my dear. there are men almost perfect, when a man has all these attributes needed and maybe, just maybe an attitude problem that can be ignored, does that make him a pretender? Besides is Bukky perfect?
Not really but no to have shown it for almost three years does and I'm not saying Bukky is perfect but you know we all know her flaws, she isn't trying act strong and perfect like chike is
Re: Bukky Alakara by crislyn(f): 11:22am On Jun 27, 2017
queenitee:
This Chike is too good to be true, I have a feeling Bukky would get hurt
Haba sis, don't join them biko. Chike won't hurt Bukky and Gbemi should stop feeling himself too much .
Re: Bukky Alakara by Countrygirl(f): 1:05pm On Jun 27, 2017
MhizDherbee:

queenitee:

His might not be cheating, it might be his attitude or Hus going out, he would sha have a bad side. Chike is still pretending, someone can't be all good. There is no Mr or Mrs Perfect.
Even pastors and Imams ain't perfect
no one is perfect, that I agree with, I disagree with chike being a pretender, he has shown good character right from the beginning and his respect for Bukky is commendable.
Whatever might be his flaw can be overlooked. Like you rightly said, "no one is perfect "
Re: Bukky Alakara by Countrygirl(f): 1:10pm On Jun 27, 2017
double post
Re: Bukky Alakara by queenitee(f): 2:26pm On Jun 27, 2017
crislyn:

Haba sis, don't join them biko. Chike won't hurt Bukky and Gbemi should stop feeling himself too much .
I don't like Gbemiga also, just that I'm having this odd feeling about Chike
Re: Bukky Alakara by charytea(f): 2:39pm On Jun 27, 2017
sweetdude001:

Bae wat r u talking abt wat life issue as chike encountered ehn, everything is going smoothly for him, no reason to worry abt dropping out of scho coz of lack of funds, maybe Gbemi d av done more if he had that kind of family, this is guy that has a personal dream of getting his family out of poverty even doe they r animals attitude wise he had to make a sacrifice, I know u d deny but I know you d do the same if you are in the same tight corner, but from the story u d notice that Gbemi is nothing like them yes he Made a few wrong decisions but he is no villain n nobody should paint him as such.
Making a few bad decisions in life doesn't make you a bad person.
Shewrite stick to d story its nt every story that must have a villain. God work
Boo, I ain't calling Gbem a villian, all am saying is that he has been of no help to Bukky. None whatsoever... BTW Chike's family is not so bouyant too. The guy is struggling too
Re: Bukky Alakara by Jane1234f(f): 2:42pm On Jun 27, 2017
I never liked Gbemiga but this whole stuff is suspicious, why is chike rushing the whole marriage stuff?
Re: Bukky Alakara by charytea(f): 2:46pm On Jun 27, 2017
Jane1234f:
I never liked Gbemiga but this whole stuff is suspicious, why is chike rushing the whole marriage stuff?
Because he is in love and doesn't want Bukky to repeat the mistake if going back to Gbem. av u nt read of the couple that wedded 3days after they met and celebrating their 37th anniversary..
Re: Bukky Alakara by sweetdude001(m): 3:44pm On Jun 27, 2017
charytea:
Boo, I ain't calling Gbem a villian, all am saying is that he has been of no help to Bukky. None whatsoever... BTW Chike's family is not so bouyant too. The guy is struggling too
you right sweetheart, but did u say strugglin? a guy dat travelled out for his IT, his family aint rich bt dey r comfortable but u need to see where Gbemi is comin from, his love for bukky is genuine you cant take dat away from him. we do worse everyday. Good luck to #BUIKE
Gbemi is not a bad person and he deserves an happy ending too#TeamGbemi

1 Like

Re: Bukky Alakara by Jane1234f(f): 5:46pm On Jun 27, 2017
charytea:
Because he is in love and doesn't want Bukky to repeat the mistake if going back to Gbem. av u nt read of the couple that wedded 3days after they met and celebrating their 37th anniversary..
ok ohhh
Re: Bukky Alakara by adontcare(f): 6:24pm On Jun 27, 2017
Gbemi is still dreaming to be with bukky. undecided chike is already onboard. I hope nothing come between them though. Tnx for d update
Re: Bukky Alakara by charytea(f): 6:43pm On Jun 27, 2017
sweetdude001:

you right sweetheart, but did u say strugglin? a guy dat travelled out for his IT, his family aint rich bt dey r comfortable but u need to see where Gbemi is comin from, his love for bukky is genuine you cant take dat away from him. we do worse everyday. Good luck to #BUIKE
Gbemi is not a bad person and he deserves an happy ending too#TeamGbemi
His love for bukky is genuine and he had the guts to bang a girl behind their house? Oh puleese... Anyways I don't like him Darling and I don't pray for my sisters to come across his type. TeamChike

3 Likes

Re: Bukky Alakara by Favour222(f): 8:00pm On Jun 27, 2017
hmmmmm, i like dis debate...
Re: Bukky Alakara by matosneh(m): 8:10pm On Jun 27, 2017
Pls shewrites update oooo.chike pls no fall my hand oooo.....
Re: Bukky Alakara by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 9:23pm On Jun 27, 2017
I assure you that all those ladies saying Chike is too good to be true will let the perfect man go for one kwe-kwe idiot. I assure you.

2 Likes

Re: Bukky Alakara by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 9:28pm On Jun 27, 2017
MhizDherbee:

Seems u skipped this phrase MR ; 'there's nobody without a flaw'. Dint say there's no good guy or guys.... Plus Nobody is Perfect! Duh!!!
You self, duhh! If every man you've met in your life has been full of flaws to the extent that the flaws overflowed and that has made you prefer a person like Gbemiga to one like Chike, you, yourself, are the one who seriously needs to be checked. Review your life. Why has everyone in your life been that way? Ask yourself. Surely, you've had diverse experiences. And if you think you've been doing it all well, better pray for a better luck!
Re: Bukky Alakara by RolaDiva(f): 9:54pm On Jun 27, 2017
Gbemiga should just forget about bukky jawe
Your first love is not always your truest love..

I love chike and bukky relationship..
The communication and everything

Thumbs up shewrite

Following

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (42) (Reply)

Memo Of A Male Sex Addict / The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames / The Auction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.