Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Free Report - How To Get 10,000 Facebook Fans In 22days - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Free Report - How To Get 10,000 Facebook Fans In 22days (568 Views)

How To BOMB Whatsapp And Get Over 10,000 Sure Clients daily from Any Country. / How To Make Money With Facebook Fans Page Full Tutorual / Naijxclusive Celebrates Ibrahim Mohammed Ogbanago Who Returned 10,000 DOLLARS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Report - How To Get 10,000 Facebook Fans In 22days by saminesam: 12:36pm On May 09, 2017
My Journey into The Land of Facebook
I’m a huge fan of simple and quick traffic generation methods that doesn’t always involve Google.
I’ve tried a bunch of different platforms and methods. Tumblr, reddit, viral blogging, YouTube… The list goes on.
But for a long time I didn’t really ‘get’ Facebook.
My first attempt was back in 2011, but as I didn’t really understand how to attack the platform I gave up after a few months.
Fast forward to late 2012 I took a look at Facebook again and I was quite amazed by what I saw.
Pages with 10k+, 200k+ and even millions of fans – Run by regular Facebook users. In fact, some of the most viral pages on Facebook right now look very much like they are managed by people with no knowledge about social marketing whatsoever.
And when I saw that these pages grew virally with thousands of fans every single day I was hooked.
Right in front of me I saw pages grow and I knew that it was something I could tap into.
Thousands of fans later I’m ready to share my findings with you in this report.
So let’s get going.

Step #1
Understand Facebook and Why Most People Fail Before They Even Start
If you want to build a successful Facebook page, you must first understand how the platform works.
It is amazing how many people dive right in without any knowledge about the mechanics behind Facebook whatsoever. This is also why you may have heard people complain that “Facebook doesn’t work” or “Facebook fans aren’t worth anything” …
What a lot of hooey!
When you are done with this report, you will see why.
First things first, if you are completely new to Facebook then I strongly advise you to read this quick introduction to Facebook pages. It will give you the very basics to move on.
The News Feed Algorithm
As a Facebook page admin, you need to know about the News Feed Algorithm, also formerly known as ‘EdgeRank’ to some marketers.
(News Feed Algorithm is the official name from Facebook and I will continue to use this notion throughout the rest of the report.)
Why is this algorithm important?
If you have been in the internet-marketing world for about 5 minutes, it is very likely that you know about “SEO”:
Search Engine Optimization.
SEO is essentially about optimizing your website for Google’s search engine algorithm to rank your pages higher and thereby get more traffic.
The News Feed Algorithm is the equivalent algorithm on Facebook.

If you know what it likes, you will be able to play nice, rank your Facebook posts higher in the news feed, and thereby improve your post reach.
Call if NFO if you want. (News Feed Optimization)
The News Feed Algorithm determines what content to show in the news feed for each individual Facebook user. Only a very little portion of all the stories available to you are shown in your news feed.
According to this news post in 2013, the algorithm has to consider on average 1500 potential stories when a user visits the news feed. (And that was in 2013!)
The news feed has become even more competitive since 2013.
So in order to get our posts to reach as many people as possible, we need to know how this algorithm works. Facebook obviously keep their algorithm secret so we will have to settle for as much information as we can find.
Let us first look at what Facebook Help say about their own algorithm: click the following link to freely access the complete report https://app.leadlock.pro/code/scrollViewer/web/ScrollPreview.php?camp_id=MjUwMQ==

(1) (Reply)

Fastest Way To Make Money / Applications In The African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC), / She Has A Masters Degree In Catching Snakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.