Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Can You Live Peacefully With This Kind Of Woman.?? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Live Peacefully With This Kind Of Woman.?? (1134 Views)

How Do I Handle This Kind Of Woman? / Whose House Would You Live In After Wedding? (Pictured) / Children Of Woman Who Hired Assassin To Kill Her Husband: "Forgive Our Mum" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Live Peacefully With This Kind Of Woman.?? by tk4rd: 12:45pm On May 09, 2017
WIFE : I want to work, I'm tired of staying at home.
HUSBY : OK, darling
WIFE : Really? So you'll allow me to work? You can't even prove your Manhood by providing for the family? You're not man enough Papa Okechukwu! So you want to stress me abi? Wicked man that you are! Weak man!
HUSBY (completely shocked) : OK .. OK... You stay at home while I work, I can handle it alone.
WIFE (#Claps her hands ): Oshheeyyyyy!! Worker of the universe.. Weldone oh.. So you want to turn me to housewife abi... Kole werk!!! You don't know I'm a feminist!!...
How best do we cope with such a lady.?

1 Like

Re: Can You Live Peacefully With This Kind Of Woman.?? by Prettyenit18(f): 1:26pm On May 09, 2017
Fasting and prayers

1 Like

Re: Can You Live Peacefully With This Kind Of Woman.?? by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:43pm On May 09, 2017
tk4rd:
WIFE : Really? So you'll allow me to work? You can't even prove your Manhood by providing for the family? You're not man enough Papa Okechukwu! So you want to stress me abi? Wicked man that you are! Weak man!
HUSBY (completely shocked) : OK .. OK... You stay at home while I work, I can handle it alone.
WIFE (#Claps her hands ): Oshheeyyyyy!! Worker of the universe.. Weldone oh.. So you want to turn me to housewife abi... Kole werk!!! You don't know I'm a feminist!!...

Very easy to deal with such partner:
WIFEY: I want to work, I am tired of staying home
HUBBY: babe, you need to do what YOU desire, so find something YOU are passionate about, and do whatever it may be, so long as it aint criminal, against the law or disrespectful to me and/or our union

2 Likes

Re: Can You Live Peacefully With This Kind Of Woman.?? by yvesboss(m): 1:46pm On May 09, 2017
Casting and binding

1 Like

Re: Can You Live Peacefully With This Kind Of Woman.?? by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 09, 2017
both of them are stressed and frustrated.
When they're calm, they will have a more productive conversation.
Re: Can You Live Peacefully With This Kind Of Woman.?? by yvelchstores(f): 2:27pm On May 09, 2017
What sort of demon possessed woman is that. Biko if I be man I can't deal with such foolishness.

1 Like

Re: Can You Live Peacefully With This Kind Of Woman.?? by yvelchstores(f): 2:28pm On May 09, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Very easy to deal with such partner:
WIFEY: I want to work, I am tired of staying home
HUBBY: babe, you need to do what YOU desire, so find something YOU are passionate about, and do whatever it may be, so long as it aint criminal, against the law or disrespectful to me and/or our union
this kind of woman needs strong hand. This no be baby matter.
Re: Can You Live Peacefully With This Kind Of Woman.?? by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:33pm On May 09, 2017
yvelchstores:
this kind of woman needs strong hand. This no be baby matter.

Strong hand?! Let me guess, a slap here and there to reboot her thinking?!?!?! Bwaaaah!

The only thing she needs is to shut up, and there is no better way to shut her up than using your/her brain.
Re: Can You Live Peacefully With This Kind Of Woman.?? by yvelchstores(f): 2:38pm On May 09, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Strong hand?! Let me guess, a slap here and there to reboot her thinking?!?!?! Bwaaaah!

The only thing she needs is to shut up, and there is no better way to shut her up than using your/her brain.
strong hand is not slap. Dnot forget no matter how hot headed a person is, there are ppl they mellow down for cos they know that person will never give in.
Re: Can You Live Peacefully With This Kind Of Woman.?? by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:48pm On May 09, 2017
yvelchstores:
strong hand is not slap. Dnot forget no matter how hot headed a person is, there are ppl they mellow down for cos they know that person will never give in.

Pls care to tell us all how your "strong hands" would deal with such woman..... Since you think using your brain (to let her do what SHE desires) ain't the way to go?!
Re: Can You Live Peacefully With This Kind Of Woman.?? by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 09, 2017
You just have to find a way to cope with someone like that if you don't want to end up with high BP. lol.
Re: Can You Live Peacefully With This Kind Of Woman.?? by yvelchstores(f): 4:55pm On May 09, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Pls care to tell us all how your "strong hands" would deal with such woman..... Since you think using your brain (to let her do what SHE desires) ain't the way to go?!
I pray you never meet such woman cos that is when you will know that that your sweet answer still won't save your head.

1 Like

Re: Can You Live Peacefully With This Kind Of Woman.?? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:15pm On May 09, 2017
yvelchstores:
I pray you never meet such woman cos that is when you will know that that your sweet answer still won't save your head.

I have met and lived with many of these crazy nutters.... Last one was so damn crazy, she had PMS/PMT for 3weeks every months. Emotional rollercoaster at its peak. Dropped her confused self faster than panties on prom night.

Communicating is the only way to go, and if she continues then get rid of this nut mental case. As if a husband can't divorce a crazy wife, lol!
Re: Can You Live Peacefully With This Kind Of Woman.?? by crackhaus: 5:26pm On May 09, 2017
tk4rd:
Turn up the TV volume or connect the video game and pretend she doesn't exist. Works every time. cool

1 Like

Re: Can You Live Peacefully With This Kind Of Woman.?? by xynerise: 5:31pm On May 09, 2017
The moment she acts this crazy, I will just cheat on her. Trust me, her brain will format.
Re: Can You Live Peacefully With This Kind Of Woman.?? by tuscani: 9:46pm On May 09, 2017
These are nothing but mental sadist. Tell her to Bleep herself.

(1) (Reply)

_ / Cheating From My Blood Brother / My 9 Year Old Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.