Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,783 members, 7,831,528 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Get Paid To Take Survey Now! Is Free - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Get Paid To Take Survey Now! Is Free (952 Views)

No Registration Fee: Get Paid To Read News / BREAKING: HUNDREDS Of Twitter Employees Paid To View "Everything You Post Online / Iphone Users Have More Sex Than Android & Blackberry Users - OK Cupid’s Survey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Paid To Take Survey Now! Is Free by victorogundepo0(m): 12:58pm On May 09, 2017
Have you ever use your android phone to make money? If no this is an opputunity for you meanwhile is free!. A paid survey on "recreation" is available of Streetbees now. Take the survey and get paid. If you don't understand all WHat am saying since .don't worry just follow the procedures below. Download the app "Streetbees" on your android play store. Register, and don't forget to use "7089J" as your refer code. You will see a survey "recreation" take the survey ,you will be paid to you paga account and from there you can transfer it to your bank account or use it to top up. If your down have paga account create your own @ www.mypaga.com and note, you must use the same phone number you use to register on Streetbees so that you can get paid. You can earn more by referring. For question or enquiries check my signature for my Whatsapp number .

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Pro Evolution Soccer [PES] Mobile 2017 Coming Soon / My Iphone 7plus For Sale / Tecno L9plus Battery Vs Infinix Note2 Which Lasts Longer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.