Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,046 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Skales And Olusegun Obasanjo Pictured On The Same Plane From Addis Ababa - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Skales And Olusegun Obasanjo Pictured On The Same Plane From Addis Ababa (43647 Views)

Skales And Girlfriend, Neza Kissing (Photo) / Davido And Olusegun Obasanjo Pictured Together / Uche Jombo And Olusegun Obasanjo Pictured On A Plane Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Skales And Olusegun Obasanjo Pictured On The Same Plane From Addis Ababa by Lilimax(f): 4:47pm On May 09, 2017
Beautiful Obasanjo smiley
Bless you sir!
Re: Skales And Olusegun Obasanjo Pictured On The Same Plane From Addis Ababa by biggestmanhood(m): 4:48pm On May 09, 2017
A for ape man
Re: Skales And Olusegun Obasanjo Pictured On The Same Plane From Addis Ababa by ade95bay(m): 4:49pm On May 09, 2017
na so so flight oga OBJ dey take nowadays o
Re: Skales And Olusegun Obasanjo Pictured On The Same Plane From Addis Ababa by davibid: 4:49pm On May 09, 2017
Who wowo epp

Take your fine boy no pimples with no money for pocket

GIVE ME WOWO AND MONEY

grin
Re: Skales And Olusegun Obasanjo Pictured On The Same Plane From Addis Ababa by ogobaby23(f): 4:49pm On May 09, 2017
Fine boys
Re: Skales And Olusegun Obasanjo Pictured On The Same Plane From Addis Ababa by maxysmith(f): 4:54pm On May 09, 2017
How can skales resemble Obasanjo?...some people just get bad mouth grin
Re: Skales And Olusegun Obasanjo Pictured On The Same Plane From Addis Ababa by Mrchippychappy(m): 4:57pm On May 09, 2017
Na only for Nigeria wen pesin go be president, loot all the nation's money and treasury, destroy the economy, assassinate political rivals, manipulate the judiciary and yet fools go still run go take selfie with that pesin. Instead make them spit for him face. Stupidity at its peak.
Re: Skales And Olusegun Obasanjo Pictured On The Same Plane From Addis Ababa by badbreathcure101: 4:57pm On May 09, 2017
But shey i saw on fp this morning that you shouldn't take pics on board
Nairaland and lie ehhh, them be like 5 and 6

Hmmm kontinu
Re: Skales And Olusegun Obasanjo Pictured On The Same Plane From Addis Ababa by Innobee99(m): 4:59pm On May 09, 2017
Blood is thicker than water. Maybe U're one of his sons he never knew. God has a way of linking people.
Re: Skales And Olusegun Obasanjo Pictured On The Same Plane From Addis Ababa by ComradeShegs(m): 5:40pm On May 09, 2017
Re: Skales And Olusegun Obasanjo Pictured On The Same Plane From Addis Ababa by ghost3040: 6:52pm On May 09, 2017
Him phone get charge sef...Him get 92% sef..
Re: Skales And Olusegun Obasanjo Pictured On The Same Plane From Addis Ababa by ab11baddo(m): 7:26pm On May 09, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
I'll never understand the hate and bitterness Nigerians have toward this hardworking dude called Skales. Someone they suppose to look up to for motivation and inspiration, they be there hating on him while he keeps making his paper

Big up Skales, your hustle and story is inspiring
bro I wonder... why so much hating!!! tried searching on Google to find any controversial issues he might av had... but none worthy of note he has been made jest of so often this year
Re: Skales And Olusegun Obasanjo Pictured On The Same Plane From Addis Ababa by nuelsam: 10:24pm On May 09, 2017
LEERICIST:
The singer shared this on Instagram few hours ago and see what fans were saying about him and Obasanjo
wawuu!...what a handsome man @obj
Re: Skales And Olusegun Obasanjo Pictured On The Same Plane From Addis Ababa by abombom(m): 10:10am On May 11, 2017
kanikor:
Nice one for skales
Guys be careful with this dude ooo... he's scam bigtime. He just duped me 2k5. na my greed cause am sha
Re: Skales And Olusegun Obasanjo Pictured On The Same Plane From Addis Ababa by ylaa(f): 5:56pm On May 11, 2017
your headache

RealHaute:

Slow to speak indeed. undecided
Re: Skales And Olusegun Obasanjo Pictured On The Same Plane From Addis Ababa by RealHaute: 7:12pm On May 11, 2017
ylaa:
your headache

Nawa o...I can't even recall quoting you. No vex abeg.
Re: Skales And Olusegun Obasanjo Pictured On The Same Plane From Addis Ababa by ylaa(f): 10:02am On May 12, 2017
me i recall i no vex i just said ur headache but i don withdraw am.

RealHaute:

Nawa o...I can't even recall quoting you. No vex abeg.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Namibians Punish American Singer Omarion For Being Disrespectful / Somebody Died In This Accident - Comedian Craze Clown Speaks (pix, Video) / Stephanie Linus' Son Poses With Her AMVCA Award (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.