Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

I Need Someone To Design A Logo For Me - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Someone To Design A Logo For Me (566 Views)

Get A Logo Design For 2K / Free Logo For A Limited Time Drop Your Request(picture inside) / Get A Logo For Your Firm/organization Today For 3k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Someone To Design A Logo For Me by Oluwabosco22(m): 4:04pm On May 09, 2017
Please I need someone that will help me design a logo urgently. Just a simple logo. I already have the sample of the design I want, I just need someone to give it the effects and touches to make it look more professional.

I need the logo for something urgent tomorrow. If you can do it, please comment. Please help a brother, it's really urgent. Thanks.

(Something as simple as what's on the pics I uploaded)

Re: I Need Someone To Design A Logo For Me by OGUAF(m): 4:13pm On May 09, 2017
`
Re: I Need Someone To Design A Logo For Me by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 09, 2017
Oluwabosco22:
Please I need someone that will help me design a logo urgently. Just a simple logo. I already have the sample of the design I want, I just need someone to give it the effects and touches to make it look more professional.

I need the logo for something urgent tomorrow. If you can do it, please comment. Please help a brother, it's really urgent. Thanks.

(Something as simple as what's on the pics I uploaded)

Whtsapp me on 08023026434
Re: I Need Someone To Design A Logo For Me by Student125(m): 8:06pm On May 09, 2017
DM me

(1) (Reply)

Pix Of Popular Businesses In Nigeria Making Wave That You Must Avoid At All Cost / Nigerians!! Here Is An Investment Opportunity / Mark Zuckerberg: #1 Secret Lesson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.