Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Urgently Needed! A Freelance App Developer - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Urgently Needed! A Freelance App Developer (1363 Views)

Need A Standard Freelance App Developer / We Should Adopt A Freelance Culture In Nigeria / A Passionate Freelance App Developer Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgently Needed! A Freelance App Developer by jozzee1(m): 7:45pm On May 09, 2017
Are you An experienced app developer with interest in freelance. I am a contractor who gives out jobs to numerous app developers (and web developers). Because of expansion of my business, I need more app developers.
The project at hand presently is as follows:
Note: I will only recruit those who perform well and give good price on this job.

A chat app like whatsapp with the following features : -
User downloads the app then register himself by selecting his country and currency . a wallet will be created for that currency for the user and if he want to upload funds he must activate his wallet by going through KYC process . "

The app will ask him to get the picture of himself with his national id or passport. after passing the kyc , user can upload the money by visiting one of our agent network to deposit money this option is only for user in Africa, and for user in Europe , we shall integrate a wallet from a third party financial institution and this wallet is EURO only wallet ,the API has its own kyc process by uploading an id and the utility bill.
Then user from Europe can upload funds by credit cards. we have already api for worldwide money transfer and our own money transfer services you will just integrate our insisting services on the app. Users from Africa can upload funds from their existing wallet for instance Airtel Money wallet.
Call/whatsapp me on 0.8.0.6.0.8.6.5.0.5.9
Re: Urgently Needed! A Freelance App Developer by jozzee1(m): 8:06pm On May 09, 2017
REQUIREMENTS
You should be an expert in the JAVA EE (servlets, JSPs , EJBs, xml etc) & SE platforms.
You should be able to develop enterprise applications using the language.
You should be able to make enterprise mobile apps.
We would allow you to do the job from the comfort of your home (freelance). Hence, physical presence is not required unless when considered necessary!
You should be able to meet deadlines.
If you meet the above criteria, call or WhatsApp the number 0.8.0.6.0.8.6.5.0.5.9. Note: You will need to provide links to the works you have done.
Re: Urgently Needed! A Freelance App Developer by mikejobes: 4:51am On May 10, 2017
Hello Sir,

We can help you with mobile app development we have experience in JAVA EE (servlets, JSPs , EJBs, xml etc) & SE platforms. Currently we are looking for freelance mobile app development projects at App Veteran . Please interview us to see if we are the right fit for your freelance mobile app development projects.

Looking forward to work with you.
Re: Urgently Needed! A Freelance App Developer by jozzee1(m): 4:04am On May 11, 2017
mikejobes:
Hello Sir,

We can help you with mobile app development we have experience in JAVA EE (servlets, JSPs , EJBs, xml etc) & SE platforms. Currently we are looking for freelance mobile app development projects at App Veteran . Please interview us to see if we are the right fit for your freelance mobile app development projects.

Looking forward to work with you.

if you have the skills above and make all kind of app, complex or non complex, call or whatsapp me via the number above.
Re: Urgently Needed! A Freelance App Developer by jozzee1(m): 4:15am On May 11, 2017
This opportunity is still open. We need as many partners as possible. If you have great experience and skills in app development please call/whatsapp me.

We are dropping some applicants because of their exhorbitant quotations and pricing. Please, we expect you to give us the least possible price when a bidding for a project.
Thanks.
Re: Urgently Needed! A Freelance App Developer by codingp: 9:39am On Nov 04, 2019
Hello Guys, If you are still hiring mobile app developers, let me introduce ourself, we are a team of mobile app developers in San Francisco, USA. You can tell us your mobile app requirement if the budget is suitable we will get in touch. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

I Need Training On C# And Java / Multi Level Network Marketing Software Development / How To Download Termux And Set It Up Install Termux

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.