Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,846 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Help On How To Write My Chapter4 - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Help On How To Write My Chapter4 (507 Views)

ARTICLE.... How To Write The Scope Of Study Of A Research Paper / I'm Still A University Student, How Do I Write My Cv? / How To Write Leave Application Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help On How To Write My Chapter4 by Loveeneh(f): 9:03pm On May 09, 2017
Re: Help On How To Write My Chapter4 by GRACEGLORY: 2:29am On May 10, 2017
Loveeneh:
Am a final student , am presently writing my project I need your assistance on this topic, newspaper coverage on boko haram insurgency, am in chapter four for now I don't know what to do

You've gotta give us a brief of the previous chapters, it could be messy when you jump into the middle of so'ing and can't make sense of it.
Re: Help On How To Write My Chapter4 by Nobody: 5:03am On Aug 23, 2017
Loveeneh:
Am a final student , am presently writing my project I need your assistance on this topic, newspaper coverage on boko haram insurgency, am in chapter four for now I don't know what to do
Your Chapter four should be data presentation, display and interpretation, that is if you are doing field work, but if is library work you can just write more on your topic, i hope you are able to get material for your work? You can reach me let me help you out. I saw the message late tho

(1) (Reply)

Soil Scientist & Geotechnical Test In Benue, Kogi, Abuja, Edo,ogun & Plateau,jos / Ten Mistakes You Must Avoid In Your CV / Affordable Academic & Medical Translation + Apostille Services In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.