Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

I Want To Be A Medical Doctor!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Want To Be A Medical Doctor!!! (749 Views)

COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire / Medical Doctor In Police Net Over Placenta / Stop Squeezing Your Woman's Breasts: Medical Doctor Warns Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Be A Medical Doctor!!! by stainless239(f): 10:02pm On May 09, 2017
Hello pals, I need your help on this issue
I am a registered nurse currently in LUTH for midwifery
The issue is that I have always wanted to be a medical doctor but any plans towards that is truncated because of finance.
Those who assisted me in school of nursing and partly in midwifery did so because I agreed to do nursing (parents inclusive).
Please my dear friends, I would like to buy jamb form next year. Can I work and school?
Should I forget it and concentrate on nursing?
N.B Pls tell me everything I need to know. Don't hoard any information. Thanks.
Re: I Want To Be A Medical Doctor!!! by Lexusgs430: 11:54pm On May 09, 2017
stainless239:
The issue is that I have always wanted to be a medical doctor but any plans towards that is truncated because of finance.
Those who assisted me in school of nursing and partly in midwifery did so because I agreed to do nursing (parents inclusive).
Please my dear friends, I would like to buy jamb form next year. Can I work and school?

How do you intend to finance yourself through University and later, medical school?
To combine studying medicine and working at the same time, I would say is an uphill struggle.
Put your finances in place properly, then consider medicine at a later date...........
Re: I Want To Be A Medical Doctor!!! by ChelseaDr(m): 7:11am On May 10, 2017
Practically, it is very difficult to work and train as Medical doctor. Med school is a very serious business and requires your full concentration.

I can understand the passion you have for medicine and I am one of those that believe in following my dreams and aspirations in life.

I would suggest you discuss this issue with those that trained you, thank them for their efforts so far in making you who you are today and tell them about your aspirations, may be, just may be, help may just embrace you. My thoughts though
Cheers!
Re: I Want To Be A Medical Doctor!!! by stainless239(f): 4:32pm On May 10, 2017
Lexusgs430:

How do you intend to finance yourself through University and later, medical school?
To combine studying medicine and working at the same time, I would say is an uphill struggle.
Put your finances in place properly, then consider medicine at a later date...........

Thanks
Re: I Want To Be A Medical Doctor!!! by stainless239(f): 4:33pm On May 10, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Thanks
ChelseaDr:
Practically, it is very difficult to work and train as Medical doctor. Med school is a very serious business and requires your full concentration.

I can understand the passion you have for medicine and I am one of those that believe in following my dreams and aspirations in life.

I would suggest you discuss this issue with those that trained you, thank them for their efforts so far in making you who you are today and tell them about your aspirations, may be, just may be, help may just embrace you. My thoughts though
Cheers!

Thanks
Re: I Want To Be A Medical Doctor!!! by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 21, 2018
stainless239:

If I did it, u could do it.

I did it in the same LUTH.

When there's a vision, there would be provision. Don't let anything hinder your passion.
Follow your passion

Since you're in LUTH contact me.

(1) (Reply)

16 Year Old Dies Hours After Consuming Energy Drink And Coffee / Help A Nairalander Please! Tuberculosis Diagnosed / All You Need To Know About Asthma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.