Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,267 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Please profer a Solution To Nigeria's Problems - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please profer a Solution To Nigeria's Problems (916 Views)

Have You Noticed That Most Of Nigeria’s Problems Begin With The Letter “P”…? / Jonathan Takes Nigeria’s Problems To RCCG Camp As Security Beefed Up For Arrival / 75% Women Reject Bald Men! Profer Solutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please profer a Solution To Nigeria's Problems by TTouch(m): 11:22pm On Jan 09, 2010
The issue with nigeria is that of tribalism,the diversity is just a very huge factor hindering the progress of nigeria,and i believe to a great extent that nigeria will only get worse if we don't split up, cos really if we dig into the issues affecting nigeria tribalism seems to  be the daunting problem,if it isn't the top most it will be the underlying basis for whatsover problem,

so i propose nigeria split up so we could have west nigeria, east nigeria, north nigeria as tribal issues seems to be the order of the day, at least america has predicted that nigeria will split in the 2020, not sure bout the exact year or source, so am not implying anything

Please just my 2 cent,

(1) (Reply)

Seun Se Wa Ta Nairaland / I Killed My Ex Now Her Ghost His Hunting Me :'( / Pidgin Thread!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.