Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Does Anyone Know Any Herbal Remedies For High Blood Pressure? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Does Anyone Know Any Herbal Remedies For High Blood Pressure? (2953 Views)

I'm Tired Of Treating Ulcer..any Herbal Treatment? / Does Anyone Know The Name Of This Snake? / Please Who Knows Any Herbal Cure For Diabetes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Anyone Know Any Herbal Remedies For High Blood Pressure? by BiggyBamBam: 6:32am On May 10, 2017
A friend told me that one of his friends got some Herbal Medicine from Nigeria, that reduces High Blood Pressure.

I told him not to worry as I would put it online and Nairalanders will help him out.

So, does anyone know the name of a good Nigerian Herbal mixture for HBP?

Moderator: Please Front Page

Re: Does Anyone Know Any Herbal Remedies For High Blood Pressure? by webincomeplus(m): 6:46am On May 10, 2017
If you really love yourself (or that person close to you who has high BP), you'll rather stay with medical anti-hypertensives that have been proven to work. A man presented at our accident and emergency in LUTH few months back after he came down with stroke. You know why? He stopped using the drugs doctors prescribed for him few days before then just because one "caring" friend introduced a potent herbal anti-hypertensive concoction to him. Note that his drugs have been working well for him before then, but he wanted to cut corners.

With N5,000 or less per month, you'll be able to get anti-hypertensive drugs that will improve the patient's quality of life. If you think that's too much, then wait until the person experiences the complications. As for the man I was talking about, he left LUTH after 4 weeks with an unbalanced gait (which may or may not improve over time) and after paying hundreds of thousands of naira in hospital bills.

Once again, if you really love yourself (or that person close to you who has high BP), stick with the drugs, and everything would be fine.
Re: Does Anyone Know Any Herbal Remedies For High Blood Pressure? by BiggyBamBam: 7:12am On May 10, 2017
webincomeplus:
If you really love yourself (or that person close to you who has high BP), you'll rather stay with medical anti-hypertensives that have been proven to work. A man presented at our accident and emergency in LUTH few months back after he came down with stroke. You know why? He stopped using the drugs doctors prescribed for him few days before then just because one "caring" friend introduced a potent herbal anti-hypertensive concoction to him. Note that his drugs have been working well for him before then, but he wanted to cut corners.

With N5,000 or less per month, you'll be able to get anti-hypertensive drugs that will improve the patient's quality of life. If you think that's too much, then wait until the person experiences the complications. As for the man I was talking about, he left LUTH after 4 weeks with an unbalanced gait (which may or may not improve over time) and after paying hundreds of thousands of naira in hospital bills.

Once again, if you really love yourself (or that person close to you who has high BP), stick with the drugs, and everything would be fine.

Thank you for your response however, it's not me.

My friend has been using prescription medicine for a long time and his feet was swollen so he stopped using it. And again, hospital visit here in the US is very expensive.

The friend who brought his "agbo" from Nigeria saw a remarkable difference after just a week. I have the picture of his blood pressure before and after.
Re: Does Anyone Know Any Herbal Remedies For High Blood Pressure? by cashhip: 7:44pm On May 10, 2017
BiggyBamBam:
A friend told me that one of his friends got some Herbal Medicine from Nigeria, that reduces High Blood Pressure.

However, he asked for the name so he could ask his mom to help him get some and the friend is hiding it from him but told him to order through him with an exorbitant price.

I told him not to worry as I would put it online and Nairalanders will help him out.

So, does anyone know the name of a good Nigerian Herbal mixture for HBP?

Moderator: Please Front Page
Hi, we provide herbal cure for high blood pressure. You need to know that it is not a single drug. It consists of tablets and solutions. Feel free to contact us via sure4health@gmail.com so we can provide the cure for you at affordable cost.
Health is wealth
Re: Does Anyone Know Any Herbal Remedies For High Blood Pressure? by Brownzola(m): 6:16am On May 11, 2017
Get ALLIANCE IN MOTION GLOBAL C247,CHOLEDUZ,VIDAMAX AND RESTORELYF and thank me later. Ive personally used it for people with very high BP AND STROKE. U can contact me for how to order. Mind u i will not help u order o, u will order urself. 07035071971 FB ABIDEMI BLESSING KAYODE
Re: Does Anyone Know Any Herbal Remedies For High Blood Pressure? by BiggyBamBam: 7:18am On May 11, 2017
Brownzola:
Get ALLIANCE IN MOTION GLOBAL C247,CHOLEDUZ,VIDAMAX AND RESTORELYF and thank me later. Ive personally used it for people with very high BP AND STROKE. U can contact me for how to order. Mind u i will not help u order o, u will order urself. 07035071971 FB ABIDEMI BLESSING KAYODE

Thanks a million.
I believe these are the images of the medicines you listed.

1 Like

Re: Does Anyone Know Any Herbal Remedies For High Blood Pressure? by Brownzola(m): 5:59pm On Jun 03, 2017
BiggyBamBam:

Thanks a million.
I believe these are the images of the medicines you listed.
Yes. If u will b going for it, let me guide u on how to get it at company price by yourself and the dosage. Health is wealth
Re: Does Anyone Know Any Herbal Remedies For High Blood Pressure? by royalman4life: 1:01pm On Jun 04, 2017
Hello my bro, you can get Greenlife herbal product is pure herbal product and it care any can if ailment. For hypertension use Detoxin tablet first for 5days to clear all body toxin without stop. After that request for B- vita, St- pill, Danshen plus and relaxing pill for more information contact 07066688803.
Re: Does Anyone Know Any Herbal Remedies For High Blood Pressure? by Bezijakes: 2:47pm On Jun 04, 2017
Hello everyone one... Our Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) works in dis area very well. TCM uses Chinese roots n herbs to make products to mantain our health n treat many illnesses. These products are 100% natural n highly efficacious wit no side effects. 4 more details.. Whatsapp or call me on 08061290239 , email bezijacob281@gmail.com
Re: Does Anyone Know Any Herbal Remedies For High Blood Pressure? by DrElvis1(m): 3:50pm On Jun 04, 2017
I suggest he starts taking ginger juice...... it reduces blood pressure. they are many things that can help him..... beet root juice........ lemon juice.......... moringa tea and many others

1 Like

Re: Does Anyone Know Any Herbal Remedies For High Blood Pressure? by BiggyBamBam: 5:23am On Jun 22, 2017
DrElvis1:
I suggest he starts taking ginger juice...... it reduces blood pressure. they are many things that can help him..... beet root juice........ lemon juice.......... moringa tea and many others

Thank you
Re: Does Anyone Know Any Herbal Remedies For High Blood Pressure? by jackaustin631: 1:27am On Jun 01, 2023
It's important to prioritize your health and safety by seeking advice from qualified healthcare professionals who can assess your specific condition, consider your medical history and potential interactions with any medications you may be taking.

Herbal remedies and traditional medicines can vary widely in terms of safety, effectiveness, and potential side effects and you can also check this guide Blood Pressure Lowering Herbs. Additionally, quality control and regulatory standards may vary between countries, which can affect the safety and reliability of such products.

I encourage you or your friend to consult with a healthcare professional, such as a doctor or herbalist who specializes in hypertension or traditional medicine, for appropriate guidance and recommendations. They can provide personalized advice based on your friend's individual health needs and circumstances.

(1) (Reply)

God Has Done It Im HIV Negative While My Girlfriend Is Posi / LONGEVITY Is Yours / Original BURANTASHI For The Treatment Of Premature Ejaculation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.