Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

This Year Is Not Over Yet - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This Year Is Not Over Yet (332 Views)

Over 2 Million In A Year Is Very Possible But Not For Lazy Dude / The Year Is About To End; Let’s Make Money On Ecommerce With These 3 Products / Is This Unionbank Advert The Best Advert This Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Year Is Not Over Yet by mindpreneur(m): 6:40am On May 10, 2017
let me show you a live presentation on ow to grow 400,000 naira to 1.5 million in 1 year, this is a project that can fetch us good income , fortunately for us we get to work at our comfort and its legitimate online earnings/income.
i wont be wasting your time
please endeavour to not be a pessimist
i would like open minded people.

we can do this together from a location,you learn directly from me...you watch your investment grow live
the capital will be used to acquire all the necessary tools and knowledge required to kick start a successful campaign
you take 1 million as profit and information that will change your life forever

its 2 sides to a coin, i cant do it alone
i encourage you to take risk, this idea has a 99 percent assurance of earnings once done well and thats why we need a one time fee of 400k.

choices not chance determine destiny
remember one right step in the right direction counts.
book a date with me weekends only i work for now.i give you my word you will like what i will be showing and telling you.

will you like to kill 2 brids with a stone then am 1 call away

seeing is believing at the same time
you have to believe before you see. i call it faith...
see you on top..

(1) (Reply)

Major Supplier Of Kitchenware / Best Value Chain Link Fence / Facial Mark Removal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.