Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,297 members, 7,819,000 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

3D Art Drawings By Alessandro Diddi - Will Shock You - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / 3D Art Drawings By Alessandro Diddi - Will Shock You (1993 Views)

Showing Some Of My Drawings, To Help With The Stress / Pencil Drawings By Charles Osaro / Amazing Charcoal Drawings By 2poundz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3D Art Drawings By Alessandro Diddi - Will Shock You by Makapedia: 7:10am On May 10, 2017
Hmmm , i saw This Online and i was Like , Wow Check the "3D Art Drawings by Alessandro Diddi" The Italian Artist Brings His 3D Drawings To Life By Making Them Leap Off The Paper , Check the amazing Pictures below and share.

“I want my drawings to put across the message that the eye can trick the mind and make you believe that there are dimensions that are not really there,” says Alessandro Diddi

Source , http://40ng.com/3d-art-drawings-by-alessandro-diddi/

Cc; lalasticlala

Re: 3D Art Drawings By Alessandro Diddi - Will Shock You by Makapedia: 7:11am On May 10, 2017

Re: 3D Art Drawings By Alessandro Diddi - Will Shock You by Makapedia: 7:12am On May 10, 2017

Re: 3D Art Drawings By Alessandro Diddi - Will Shock You by Makapedia: 7:13am On May 10, 2017

Re: 3D Art Drawings By Alessandro Diddi - Will Shock You by flexxyworld(m): 7:14am On May 10, 2017
k
Re: 3D Art Drawings By Alessandro Diddi - Will Shock You by Adeyeancah(m): 7:20am On May 10, 2017
This guy na bad guyyyy shocked
Re: 3D Art Drawings By Alessandro Diddi - Will Shock You by Blueeyedboi(m): 7:32am On May 10, 2017
Dude is fecking awesome...check out the handshake drawing..I'm speechless.. shocked
Re: 3D Art Drawings By Alessandro Diddi - Will Shock You by nerodenero: 7:40am On May 10, 2017
I'm in shock already!!!

Some people's talent is out of this world.
Re: 3D Art Drawings By Alessandro Diddi - Will Shock You by Benjom(m): 9:09am On May 10, 2017
Oh my God! This guy is good. This will definitely make front page just for the fact that Lalasticlala's favourite is ably represented.

(1) (Reply)

Graphics Designers, What Are Your Best/most Used Corel Fonts? / Learn How To Use Adobe Photoshop / Professional Fish Tanks Aquarium And Waterfall Builders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.