Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

BREAKING: Pres Buhari Sends Another Letter To The Senate Over Osinbajo's Roles - - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / BREAKING: Pres Buhari Sends Another Letter To The Senate Over Osinbajo's Roles - (599 Views)

OMG See What Pres.buhari Said About Nairaland / Important Message From The Senate / Hilarious Letter To Nigerians In America. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Pres Buhari Sends Another Letter To The Senate Over Osinbajo's Roles - by farem: 9:07am On May 10, 2017
Updated and Edited President Buhari’s letter dated 9th May, 2017, read in full, ”Furtherance to the brouhaha generated by my last letter dated 7th, May 2017, I hereby rephrase as follows:

In compliance with section 145 {1) of the 1999 constitution as amended. I wish to inform the distinguished Senate that I will be away for a scheduled medical followup with my doctors in London. The length of my stay will be determined by the doctor’s advice. “While I am away the vice president will PASTOR, OVERSEE, COUNSEL, PRAY OVER AND DIG DEEP into the activities of the government.

I have no doubt that he will discharge this duty effectively especially as it relates to his background.

Pls accept the distinguished senate president the assurances of my highest consideration.”:

signed
Muhammadu Buhari

Ps: This particular letter will let my people from the other side realise that prof Osinbajo now has so many responsibilities in addition to what was stated earlier. And I hope they are guided.
Re: BREAKING: Pres Buhari Sends Another Letter To The Senate Over Osinbajo's Roles - by Nobody: 9:08am On May 10, 2017
Ok
Re: BREAKING: Pres Buhari Sends Another Letter To The Senate Over Osinbajo's Roles - by AntiWailer: 9:08am On May 10, 2017
The role is not under contention. While I appreciate the joke let me educate you.

Section 145 :
‘Whenever the President is proceeding on vacation or is otherwise unable to discharge the functions of his office, he shall transmit a written declaration to the President of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives to that effect, and until he transmits to them a written declaration to the contrary, the Vice President SHALL perform the functions of the President as Acting President.’

Buhari cited that section of the constitution amd transmitted a letter

The section does not even empower him to mention anybody as acting President if not he could have nominated his wife or mentioned any other person.

As soon as that letter was read on the floor, the VP becomes the acting President AUTOMATICALLY until another letter comes in tindicating that the President is back.

The reason Jonathan had issues was because such letter does not exist and it led to a constituional crisis hence DOCTRINE of NECESSITY was invoked to be able to recognise the then VP as Acting President.

STOP looking for trouble where none exist.

When you mix hatred, mediocrity, ignorance and sentiments together, we will not know how to help you.

Pending the time we know what your problem is, we will assume it is just a combination of ignorance and mediocrity.

Ectremeely f00lish set of people.

" Never underestimate the power of f00lish people in large numbers"

Anonymous.
Re: BREAKING: Pres Buhari Sends Another Letter To The Senate Over Osinbajo's Roles - by farem: 9:14am On May 10, 2017
AntiWailer:
The role is not under contention. While I appreciate the joke let me educate you.

Section 145 :
‘Whenever the President is proceeding on vacation or is otherwise unable to discharge the functions of his office, he shall transmit a written declaration to the President of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives to that effect, and until he transmits to them a written declaration to the contrary, the Vice President SHALL perform the functions of the President as Acting President.’

Buhari cited that section of the constitution amd transmitted a letter

The section does not even empower him to mention anybody as acting President if not he could have nominated his wife or mentioned any other person.

As soon as that letter was read on the floor, the VP becomes the acting President AUTOMATICALLY until another letter comes in tindicating that the President is back.

The reason Jonathan had issues was because such letter does not exist and it led to a constituional crisis hence DOCTRINE of NECESSITY was invoked to be able to recognise the then VP as Acting President.

STOP looking for trouble where none exist.

When you mix hatred, mediocrity, ignorance and sentiments together, we will not know how to help you.

Pending the time we know what your problem is, we will assume it is just a combination of ignorance and mediocrity.

Ectremeely f00lish set of people.

" Never underestimate the power of f00lish people in large numbers"

Anonymous.

Great. Pls go and check all my posts on this subject. This second letter is 'written' by the president to appease the rampaging wailers.

(1) (Reply)

Names Imolites Would Start To Give Their Children During This Rochas Time / Origin Of Davido "Any Problem" Trending On Twitter / Who Is Donald Trump (street Quiz Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.