Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

How MMMG Boss Ubi Franklin Almost Goy Stabbed By A Chinese In Lekki - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How MMMG Boss Ubi Franklin Almost Goy Stabbed By A Chinese In Lekki (414 Views)

Ubi Franklin: I Attempted Suicide After Iyanya Left MMMG Same Week My Wife Left / Cee-c, Shares Sexy Picture With MMMG Boss, Ubi Franklin / Tekno Floats Cartel, His Own Music Label, Leaves Ubi Franklin’s MMMG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How MMMG Boss Ubi Franklin Almost Goy Stabbed By A Chinese In Lekki by TK16(m): 12:18pm On May 10, 2017
"Earlier today I was at LIFEMATE furniture show room at the palms Lekki to enquire about a service I paid for that wasn't attended to. I was then asked by a junior staff (Nigerian) to speak to his "OGA" (a Chinese man).

The Chinese man paid me no attention when I approached him with my concerns; he rather walked away as I was still trying to make my concerns known to him.

So I followed up to say his attitude was unacceptable and then proceeded to leave the shop since he wasn't going to pay me any attention or courtesy as a returning customer.

As I was walking out the door I heard someone scream, I turned my back, only for me to see the Chinese man running towards me with two knives. But for the quick intervention of my cousin the story would have been different.

I handed him over to the police who then transferred him to Maroko police station and he was asked why he wanted to stab me and he said Cos I said "see this Chinese man o".

Anyways God got me covered Physically and spiritually "

Re: How MMMG Boss Ubi Franklin Almost Goy Stabbed By A Chinese In Lekki by tiwatomi(m): 12:28pm On May 10, 2017
Thank God oooo for your life.

(1) (Reply)

400L Mass Communication Student Of Benue State Uni David Odss Is Dead / WWE Star Chris Jericho Headlines Music Tour / Ibrahim M. Gombe And His Dreams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.