Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Don Jazzy At Linda Ikeji Media. Has He Gone To Propose To Her? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy At Linda Ikeji Media. Has He Gone To Propose To Her? (64788 Views)

Don Jazzy At His Cousin, Gabriel Okpuno-Okei's Graduation In Babcook University / Lolu & Anto Visit Linda Ikeji Media (Photo) / Linda Ikeji And Jim Iyke Settle Long Time Beef, Hang Out At Linda's Office - Pho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy At Linda Ikeji Media. Has He Gone To Propose To Her? by MallamYahaya(m): 2:46pm On May 10, 2017
Naijahelm:
Donjazzy is spotted at Linda Ikeji Media Office in Lekki.

Has Don Baba gone to propose to her?

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/05/donjazzy-spotted-at-linda-ikeji-media.html?m=1

Re: Don Jazzy At Linda Ikeji Media. Has He Gone To Propose To Her? by poweredcom(m): 2:51pm On May 10, 2017
DEM DON MARRY SEE D PIC

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy At Linda Ikeji Media. Has He Gone To Propose To Her? by Dalastically: 2:57pm On May 10, 2017
megrimor:
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.

SHEKAU.IS.A.GENIUS

Shekau kidnap some girls (276) from Government Secondary School, Chibok, Borno State in 2014.

Shekau who kidnapped the girls from the school also try to make the prime suspect (Mrs Kwanbura) the Commissioner for Education.

Shekau ordered that Goodluck Jonathan should not be informed about the kidnap until as instrumented.

Shekau also compensated BBOG cofounder with a juicy shut up appointment in the Nigeria Port Authority.

Shekau released 24 girls for his presidency first year celebration in 2016.

Shekau has released another 80 or 82 or 86 girls for the second year in office celebration.

Shekau is a very good Nutritionist. The girls are very fresh after three years.

Shekau is a very good Dermatologist. The girls are without any skin disease, not even heat rashes.

Shekau is a very good hairstylist, the girls made new hair before their arrival. 80 or 82 or 86 girls for presentation.

Shekau is a very good fashion designer, they came with new cloths. The presentation must be an honourable one.

Shekau is a very good make up artist, the girls are looking like Aisha Agbani.

This Shekau has really tried for the Borno state government, I think he needs to be given an award on girls preservation.

IT IS NOT EASY FOR GIRLS WITH "PARLOUR UP BRINGING" TO LIVE IN THE BUSH FOR THREE YEARS WITHOUT BREAKING DOWN.

SHEKAU, YOU ARE A GOOD FILM DIRECTOR.

Don't forget that some of the girls were seen wearing Catholic Rosary.

So Shekau a Muslim fundamentalist will allow the girls to wear rosary for three years?

Probably he bought Bibles for them to read too.

Season film. Season 3 is coming out soon.

#PropheticTruth
#Borrowed
me I see sense for this write up o

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy At Linda Ikeji Media. Has He Gone To Propose To Her? by Adebayo4all: 2:59pm On May 10, 2017
4rty:
If its true then am happy for her...Every girl get her own time and when its time it will perform like magic n people will be amazed like my mum always say after the rain comes the sun
my dear u must b sensitive enuf as to knw ur time.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy At Linda Ikeji Media. Has He Gone To Propose To Her? by Gkemz: 3:03pm On May 10, 2017
Why linda is still single is because she hasn't humble and curtail her overblown ego. Husbands are not manufactured or bought with money. She's a successful woman not doubt, but she shouldn't allow pride becloud her sense of reasoning to choosing a life partner.
As for my brother Don jazzy, he still need to grow up and stop tweeting childishly.
Re: Don Jazzy At Linda Ikeji Media. Has He Gone To Propose To Her? by sunshineV(f): 3:12pm On May 10, 2017
Its time to fry pap ba?
Re: Don Jazzy At Linda Ikeji Media. Has He Gone To Propose To Her? by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 10, 2017
Geraldyne:

twas borin dah u had to waste ur tym,view my pic nd finally mention me..joblessness z a sin..really
sorry i mentioned you
Re: Don Jazzy At Linda Ikeji Media. Has He Gone To Propose To Her? by onemanonewife(m): 3:26pm On May 10, 2017
Don J flag doesn't fly from a very reliable informant. So what is he going there to do. Linda like f.. ck die oooh
Re: Don Jazzy At Linda Ikeji Media. Has He Gone To Propose To Her? by adontcare(f): 3:43pm On May 10, 2017
This na monitoring spirit mode activated

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy At Linda Ikeji Media. Has He Gone To Propose To Her? by Nature8(m): 3:47pm On May 10, 2017
edidiongmichael:
Why will he do that? They are both grandparents already na

Lol.. E concern you?? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy At Linda Ikeji Media. Has He Gone To Propose To Her? by holluphemydavid(m): 3:50pm On May 10, 2017
Donjazzy stylishly like aunty Linda sef

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy At Linda Ikeji Media. Has He Gone To Propose To Her? by Mayflowa(m): 3:52pm On May 10, 2017
Demburrows:
This one go be papa lolo & mama lolo wedding proposal things

You are so old schooled!

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy At Linda Ikeji Media. Has He Gone To Propose To Her? by mare23ayo(m): 4:00pm On May 10, 2017
Partnerbiz:
Linda go fit buy him self..

NO DEY TALK TRASH ABEG!!!

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy At Linda Ikeji Media. Has He Gone To Propose To Her? by jenyna: 4:17pm On May 10, 2017
The way Kanye West's friends ran away from him because he married Kim,dats d way Don Jazzy's friend will run because of Linda Ikeji

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy At Linda Ikeji Media. Has He Gone To Propose To Her? by Olibboy: 4:45pm On May 10, 2017
edit version
Re: Don Jazzy At Linda Ikeji Media. Has He Gone To Propose To Her? by profnews: 4:47pm On May 10, 2017
make him kuku marry her na
Re: Don Jazzy At Linda Ikeji Media. Has He Gone To Propose To Her? by Blacquin(f): 5:11pm On May 10, 2017
dis girl is playin wif fire
Re: Don Jazzy At Linda Ikeji Media. Has He Gone To Propose To Her? by sweetrace(f): 5:12pm On May 10, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
shocked
Don Jazzy just wan lash this girl like play like play... undecided

I pray he doesn't regret it later when he smells her inner caucus

Nonsense!!! What kind of distasteful joke is this? At someone's expense too.

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy At Linda Ikeji Media. Has He Gone To Propose To Her? by sweetrace(f): 5:17pm On May 10, 2017
Gkemz:
Why linda is still single is because she hasn't humble and curtail her overblown ego. Husbands are not manufactured or bought with money. She's a successful woman not doubt, but she shouldn't allow pride becloud her sense of reasoning to choosing a life partner.
As for my brother Don jazzy, he still need to grow up and stop tweeting childishly.

Wow!! You must know her personally!! You really don't think it is arrogant to think you know the whys of someone's life Abi?

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy At Linda Ikeji Media. Has He Gone To Propose To Her? by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 10, 2017
Gkemz:

Who told you husband cannot be manufactured or bought with money?

So many guys will marry her to be comfortable, she's just a nice lady looking for true love

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy At Linda Ikeji Media. Has He Gone To Propose To Her? by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 10, 2017
Its amazing how some idiots here think their opinion on someone's life who doesn't know they exist matter? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy At Linda Ikeji Media. Has He Gone To Propose To Her? by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 10, 2017
Pidgin2:

Who told you husband cannot be manufactured or bought with money?

So many guys will marry her to be comfortable, she's just a nice lady looking for true love
My dear don't mind them. Especially those gigolos who marry old women old enough to be their great grandmother just to get green card! undecided

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy At Linda Ikeji Media. Has He Gone To Propose To Her? by BlackOnassis(m): 7:06pm On May 10, 2017
Pidgin2:
Sister Linda don't settle for less smiley
Wtf? undecided It is Don Baba J u shld be talking to.
Re: Don Jazzy At Linda Ikeji Media. Has He Gone To Propose To Her? by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 10, 2017
BlackOnassis:
Wtf? undecided It is Don Baba J u shld be talking to.
Hmmm is he richer than her?
Re: Don Jazzy At Linda Ikeji Media. Has He Gone To Propose To Her? by OYIBN: 8:37pm On May 10, 2017
Both Don Jazzy and Linda lkeji are two strong personalities. A romantic relationship can't work between them. Linda is better of with a Non-Nigerian.

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy At Linda Ikeji Media. Has He Gone To Propose To Her? by edidiongmichael(m): 9:02pm On May 10, 2017
Nature8:

Lol.. E concern you?? grin

You nkor? Why you quote me? E concern you?

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy At Linda Ikeji Media. Has He Gone To Propose To Her? by samsam4real: 9:33pm On May 10, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
shocked Don Jazzy just wan lash this girl like play like play... undecided
I pray he doesn't regret it later when he smells her inner caucus
idiot!
Re: Don Jazzy At Linda Ikeji Media. Has He Gone To Propose To Her? by samsam4real: 9:40pm On May 10, 2017
uzoclinton:
Her time may never come... she has destroyed her name finish

How?
I guess you're an ignoramus who doesnt know Linda and how many lives she has impacted positively via her 'I will rather be self made' You don't know how many lives has been inspired by Linda, You don't know how many have been financially empowered by Linda, You don't know how many look up to her as life mentor and role model, You dont know how many lives has been transformed via her motivational talks and lectures, she is so blessed if you dont know but perhaps u know but just jealous of her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mr Macaroni Reacts To The Death Of Chinelo / Daughter's Burial - Ada Ameh Begs FG, Sanwo-Olu To Allow Her Fly To Abuja / Toyin Abraham Weds Kolawole Ajeyemi, Remarries (Wedding Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.