Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

MOVIE "A Star In Heaven" FT Jim Iyke,belinda Effah - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / MOVIE "A Star In Heaven" FT Jim Iyke,belinda Effah (1481 Views)

Jim Iyke And Charles Okocha In 'Jealous Lover' (Throwback Movie) / Jim Iyke And Nikki Samonas' Sex Scene In "My First Wife" That Broke The Internet / Jim Iyke's "A Star In Heaven" Movie To Premier On May 25th (watch Trailer) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MOVIE "A Star In Heaven" FT Jim Iyke,belinda Effah by creamysally: 3:07pm On May 10, 2017
Nollywood superstar Jim Iyke in a new blockbuster movie titled 'A Star In Heaven' is set to shock the world with a new controversial role. Caught up in a web of immigration blackmail, intellectual theft and greed, Kayode (Jim Iyke) is a genius on the verge of creating a breakthrough software 'StarBuck'. With his invention on the threshold of being stolen by corporate powers, with threats to unveil his illegal immigration status and with pressure from a nagging blackmailing wife (Belinda Effah) Kayode must find a spiritual balance to put his life and invention back in order..

WATCH TRAILER
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2HeN7GWDlI&feature=youtu.be

The movie produced by OGPlus Films and directed by Afe Olumowe is set to premier at the Silverbird Cinemas on Thursday 25th May, 2017.
Make sure you see it!!!

Re: MOVIE "A Star In Heaven" FT Jim Iyke,belinda Effah by WhoIBe: 5:25pm On May 10, 2017
Waiting so patiently to see the movie, I heard it is really a block buster, Jim Iyke my favorite.

(1) (Reply)

Is Black Panther Overrated? / FULL MOVIE: Birds Of Prey – And The Fantabulous Emancipation Of One Harley Quinn / Has Anyone Watched These Two Nigerian War Movies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.