Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

How Would U Feel If Bible Was Just An Incentive To Keep Our Actions In Check? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Would U Feel If Bible Was Just An Incentive To Keep Our Actions In Check? (794 Views)

The Main Message Of The Bible: The Major Reason The Bible Was Written / Fire Burned Down A Church But Not A Single Bible Was Touched By The Flames / Lady: “the Bible Was NOT Written By God. It Has LOTS Of Flaws In It” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would U Feel If Bible Was Just An Incentive To Keep Our Actions In Check? by SACI: 3:54pm On May 10, 2017
Please before I start I will like to state that I am m not trying to promote atheism or mythicize christian-dom because I am a Christian, I am just sharing a thought.
So I was alone and bored to my bones( the idle mind is really devil's workshop) and I started thinking;what if the bible is all a conspiracy;you know nothing like heaven or hell(when u die that's it, u dead. back to the earth)....my point is how would u feel if this was true about the bible(Angry,happy,disappointed,etc) and why?
Re: How Would U Feel If Bible Was Just An Incentive To Keep Our Actions In Check? by Unionised(m): 3:56pm On May 10, 2017
Looking for validation?
Re: How Would U Feel If Bible Was Just An Incentive To Keep Our Actions In Check? by psucc(m): 4:00pm On May 10, 2017
I would be happy. No disappointment at all!
It has helped keep me from so many troubles.

1 Like

Re: How Would U Feel If Bible Was Just An Incentive To Keep Our Actions In Check? by SACI: 8:31pm On May 10, 2017
Unionised:
Looking for validation?
Validation 4 what exactly?
Re: How Would U Feel If Bible Was Just An Incentive To Keep Our Actions In Check? by SACI: 8:32pm On May 10, 2017
psucc:
I would be happy. No disappointment at all!
It has helped keep me from so many troubles.
M happy to hear that smiley
Re: How Would U Feel If Bible Was Just An Incentive To Keep Our Actions In Check? by Unionised(m): 8:46pm On May 10, 2017
SACI:

Validation 4 what exactly?

Your skewed line of thought.
The race for salvation is personal, stick to the narrow path.
Seeking validation or like-minds won't make hell a bit more comfortable.
Perish the thought...

1 Like

Re: How Would U Feel If Bible Was Just An Incentive To Keep Our Actions In Check? by BuyACar(f): 12:10am On Sep 13, 2019
SACI:
Please before I start I will like to state that I am m not trying to promote atheism or mythicize christian-dom because I am a Christian, I am just sharing a thought.
So I was alone and bored to my bones( the idle mind is really devil's workshop) and I started thinking;what if the bible is all a conspiracy;you know nothing like heaven or hell(when u die that's it, u dead. back to the earth)....my point is how would u feel if this was true about the bible(Angry,happy,disappointed,etc) and why?

It's easy to think along that line.

However, you need to convince yourself that the Bible is true & truly from God.

Once you're able to get convincing facts about that then you'd be able to believe anything you find in the Bible.

It's definitely a protection and it leads righteous humans to a hope of a better ahead

2 Likes

Re: How Would U Feel If Bible Was Just An Incentive To Keep Our Actions In Check? by CodeTemplar: 2:44am On Sep 13, 2019
Good and evil, peace and pain etc are real and so i dont expect that to be possible.

1 Like

Re: How Would U Feel If Bible Was Just An Incentive To Keep Our Actions In Check? by petra1(m): 4:27am On Sep 13, 2019
The bible is a defender of itself. If you care to study it. If itsca conspiracy the prophecies would not have been real. The bible is a book of prophecies which many have come to pass. Like the scattering of Israel and their becoming a nation again. It talks of aeroplanes and other technologies coming like the tv and internet . It tells us of the future. An utopian one works government. It tells us that everyone will have microchip or laser mark on their forehead and hand . Which will serve as mobile atm card and identity card .

2 Likes

Re: How Would U Feel If Bible Was Just An Incentive To Keep Our Actions In Check? by SACI: 9:15am On Sep 13, 2019
BuyACar:

It's easy to think along that line.

However, you need to convince yourself that the Bible is true & truly from God.

Once you're able to get convincing facts about that then you'd be able to believe anything you find in the Bible.

It's definitely a protection and it leads righteous humans to a hope of a better ahead
Thank you Very much.

1 Like

Re: How Would U Feel If Bible Was Just An Incentive To Keep Our Actions In Check? by orunto27: 11:50am On Sep 13, 2019
The Bible is ofcourse an Incentive to make us "WORK WELL WILLINGLY".
Re: How Would U Feel If Bible Was Just An Incentive To Keep Our Actions In Check? by budaatum: 12:14pm On Sep 13, 2019
I'd wonder how I could be so stupid as to replace God Almighty with a book, and rejoice at the correction of the error in my understanding.

1 Like

Re: How Would U Feel If Bible Was Just An Incentive To Keep Our Actions In Check? by sonmvayina(m): 1:07pm On Sep 13, 2019
You might just be write.. It was written by men for men.. Just to control our basic animal instinct...

(1) (Reply)

That Moment When Jesus Christ Shows Up In Ikorodu / Senator Ademola Adeleke Aka Dancing Senator Leads Praise And Worship In Church / The Tithe Issue. Deliberate Deceit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.