Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

16year Old Nollywood Actress Regina Daniel And Her Fellow Slay Queens In Bikini - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 16year Old Nollywood Actress Regina Daniel And Her Fellow Slay Queens In Bikini (8557 Views)

Imam Caught Red-handed Chewing A 16year Old Girl In A Shope / Beautiful 7 Slay Queens In Bikini Wears Face Mask In Lovely Photos / "I Watch Old Nollywood Films" Burna Boy Says As Ay Comedian React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

16year Old Nollywood Actress Regina Daniel And Her Fellow Slay Queens In Bikini by Josephamstrong1(m): 3:57pm On May 10, 2017
I refused to be tempted with the twerking grin... No doubt they are sexy cool & just probably enjoying their leisure hours..

But I hope they know life isn't fair & everyday cannot be a good day.

I also hope they are taking steps to achieving their dreams rather than turning up to every party and celebrations.

There is more to life than fun. cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bg7GyEY0y9U

2 Likes

Re: 16year Old Nollywood Actress Regina Daniel And Her Fellow Slay Queens In Bikini by Unionised(m): 3:59pm On May 10, 2017
Spring chickens...

2 Likes

Re: 16year Old Nollywood Actress Regina Daniel And Her Fellow Slay Queens In Bikini by kokoA(m): 4:10pm On May 10, 2017
Na wah o, which kind wahala be dis na.
Re: 16year Old Nollywood Actress Regina Daniel And Her Fellow Slay Queens In Bikini by Partnerbiz(f): 4:14pm On May 10, 2017
Every girl has ashawao tendency. Future oloshos loading.
I will soon buy tv with my money instead of buying a woman.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16year Old Nollywood Actress Regina Daniel And Her Fellow Slay Queens In Bikini by zodd(m): 5:02pm On May 10, 2017
slay generation undecided
go here to watch the best yoruba movies in 2017
Re: 16year Old Nollywood Actress Regina Daniel And Her Fellow Slay Queens In Bikini by profnews: 5:34pm On May 10, 2017
rotten generation
Re: 16year Old Nollywood Actress Regina Daniel And Her Fellow Slay Queens In Bikini by Evablizin(f): 5:46pm On May 10, 2017
Issorite but Regina if i catch u eeh.............

1 Like

Re: 16year Old Nollywood Actress Regina Daniel And Her Fellow Slay Queens In Bikini by TheABOMINATION: 5:59pm On May 10, 2017
16yrs and she is already receiving dick daily.

Mtcheeeew

2 Likes

Re: 16year Old Nollywood Actress Regina Daniel And Her Fellow Slay Queens In Bikini by policy12: 6:41pm On May 10, 2017
16yrs Hmmm aiye le..

Re: 16year Old Nollywood Actress Regina Daniel And Her Fellow Slay Queens In Bikini by chidextec: 6:56pm On May 10, 2017
Slay broiler chickens. grin grin
Re: 16year Old Nollywood Actress Regina Daniel And Her Fellow Slay Queens In Bikini by siie: 7:10pm On May 10, 2017
D'real Slay Queen.. cool

Re: 16year Old Nollywood Actress Regina Daniel And Her Fellow Slay Queens In Bikini by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 10, 2017
Two years old Marvelous, is the funniest kid on YouTube right now
watch his new comedy short film featuring his beautiful sisters cheesy grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nB88ulVOJzw&hl=en&client=mv-google&gl=NG
Re: 16year Old Nollywood Actress Regina Daniel And Her Fellow Slay Queens In Bikini by TheLogicalMind(m): 7:41pm On May 10, 2017
kokoA:
Na wah o, which kind wahala be dis na.

One man's wahala na another man's wakis tongue

Re: 16year Old Nollywood Actress Regina Daniel And Her Fellow Slay Queens In Bikini by opeyemiieblog(m): 7:47pm On May 10, 2017
Ohhh I see
Re: 16year Old Nollywood Actress Regina Daniel And Her Fellow Slay Queens In Bikini by crackhouse(m): 8:02pm On May 10, 2017
That small girl is possessed no doubt.

1 Like

Re: 16year Old Nollywood Actress Regina Daniel And Her Fellow Slay Queens In Bikini by duduade: 8:44pm On May 10, 2017
policy12:

16yrs Hmmm aiye le..

For how long will she be 16years

1 Like

Re: 16year Old Nollywood Actress Regina Daniel And Her Fellow Slay Queens In Bikini by ilohemmy(m): 9:10pm On May 10, 2017
New generation
Re: 16year Old Nollywood Actress Regina Daniel And Her Fellow Slay Queens In Bikini by ilohemmy(m): 9:10pm On May 10, 2017
New generations
Re: 16year Old Nollywood Actress Regina Daniel And Her Fellow Slay Queens In Bikini by kramer: 10:52pm On May 10, 2017
They've lost their innocence

1 Like

Re: 16year Old Nollywood Actress Regina Daniel And Her Fellow Slay Queens In Bikini by crazyABO(m): 11:28pm On May 10, 2017
She nor even fine self angry see d chain for her waist like d ones wey dey ff new jean come tongue
Re: 16year Old Nollywood Actress Regina Daniel And Her Fellow Slay Queens In Bikini by PDPGuy: 12:55am On May 11, 2017
@ OP: She is 19
Re: 16year Old Nollywood Actress Regina Daniel And Her Fellow Slay Queens In Bikini by Nobody: 1:30am On May 11, 2017
I need to impregnate the one in blue
Re: 16year Old Nollywood Actress Regina Daniel And Her Fellow Slay Queens In Bikini by Nobody: 3:01am On May 11, 2017
Partnerbiz:
Every girl has ashawao tendency. Future oloshos loading.
I will soon buy tv with my money instead of buying a woman.

Na now u know....
That's why I always say, before you get married " learn how to Tame a woman".....else she goes wild and viral.

They are easily possessed...
...because they have a higher affinity for evil spirits.

1 Like

Re: 16year Old Nollywood Actress Regina Daniel And Her Fellow Slay Queens In Bikini by DoPeRoSa(f): 3:54am On May 11, 2017
Una sef.. Shebi it's her life na
Re: 16year Old Nollywood Actress Regina Daniel And Her Fellow Slay Queens In Bikini by jericco1(m): 5:53am On May 11, 2017
DoPeRoSa:
Una sef.. Shebi it's her life na
you'd allow your daughter to gallivant with such crew because she chose to? I don't think so.

1 Like

Re: 16year Old Nollywood Actress Regina Daniel And Her Fellow Slay Queens In Bikini by IamOpemipo(m): 5:59am On May 11, 2017
Make dem free dis gal, she is feeding on the attention
Re: 16year Old Nollywood Actress Regina Daniel And Her Fellow Slay Queens In Bikini by Donjazzy12(m): 7:28am On May 11, 2017
Evablizin:
Issorite but Regina if i catch u eeh.............
Lesbian alert!

1 Like

Re: 16year Old Nollywood Actress Regina Daniel And Her Fellow Slay Queens In Bikini by nelsonebby(m): 10:10am On May 11, 2017
nah

these girls can't be 16
Re: 16year Old Nollywood Actress Regina Daniel And Her Fellow Slay Queens In Bikini by DoPeRoSa(f): 10:54am On May 11, 2017
jericco1:

you'd allow your daughter to gallivant with such crew because she chose to?
I don't think so.
if the mother isn't taking offence about her lifestyle, then why should we bother? And if she is and the girl doesn't yield to the advice, she should be left alone to face the music
Re: 16year Old Nollywood Actress Regina Daniel And Her Fellow Slay Queens In Bikini by UGLEEBOI: 12:31pm On May 11, 2017
undecided Damn! Lukat all tis AWON OMO WOBE and KARASHIKAS
WHY ME LAWD! lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Eke And Ike Fight Over Ike's New Girlfriend. He Removes Her Wig In Public / Female Student Expelled From School After Leaking Her Own Nude Photos Online / This Girl Cannot Do Without Her Boyfriend P Enis Even In Public (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.