Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,362 members, 7,815,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

please help!!! Unexplained Weight Loss - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / please help!!! Unexplained Weight Loss (1143 Views)

What's Behind Nigeria Unexplained Death In Kano / Lady Shows Weight Loss Transformation After 2 Years (Photos) / 10 Health Conditions That Can Cause Unexplained Weight Loss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

please help!!! Unexplained Weight Loss by SonOfJames: 6:03pm On May 10, 2017
Hello Nairalanders,
I have been having this problem for a while now, which is continuous weight loss. No matter how much I eat, instead of me to gain weight or even maintain my weight, I loss weight. I have treated malaria and typhoid countless times yet no solution. Recently, I went to my dad's place to spend some time with him. One evening I went to get something for myself. As I was coming back, I was pressed and decided to ease myself only to find my urine foaming. Then I noticed that I usually feel hungry than normal, have headache, urinate more than normal, always thirsty and tired, even when I didn't do anything. So I confided in an female nurse. Who advised me to go and do diabetes test, since she just treated me for malaria and typhoid. I went for the test and the result was 141mg/dl. the medical lab scientist said that the amount of glucose in my body is too high that I should do something about it. Please help me, I'm only 27 years old, too young to have diabetes. Mum and Dad both have it.

Please don't just view and leave, proffer solution.
Re: please help!!! Unexplained Weight Loss by cashhip: 7:39pm On May 10, 2017
SonOfJames:
Hello Nairalanders,
I have been having this problem for a while now, which is continuous weight loss. No matter how much I eat, instead of me to gain weight or even maintain my weight, I loss weight. I have treated malaria and typhoid countless times yet no solution. Recently, I went to my dad's place to spend some time with him. One evening I went to get something for myself. As I was coming back, I was pressed and decided to ease myself only to find my urine foaming. Then I noticed that I usually feel hungry than normal, have headache, urinate more than normal, always thirsty and tired, even when I didn't do anything. So I confided in an female nurse. Who advised me to go and do diabetes test, since she just treated me for malaria and typhoid. I went for the test and the result was 141mg/dl. the medical lab scientist said that the amount of glucose in my body is too high that I should do something about it. Please help me, I'm only 27 years old, too young to have diabetes. Mum and Dad both have it.

Hi, we have the cure for your problem. You are not too young to have diabetes but There is hope, do not feel down. Contact us via sure4health@gmail.com so we can provide remedies for you.
Health is wealth
Re: please help!!! Unexplained Weight Loss by kokomilala(m): 8:22pm On May 10, 2017
If you have too much sugar in your body,cut down on sugar and exercise
Your body will use the glucose stored as glycogen for energy when you exercise.And,in consequence,exercise will help you manage your sugar levels effectively.
Re: please help!!! Unexplained Weight Loss by SonOfJames: 10:47pm On May 10, 2017
kokomilala:
If you have too much sugar in your body,cut down on sugar and exercise
Your body will use the glucose stored as glycogen for energy when you exercise.And,in consequence,exercise will help you manage your sugar levels effectively.
Thank you for your contribution. I want to ask, if I exercise I hope it won't raise the sugar level? Response needed please
Re: please help!!! Unexplained Weight Loss by Brownzola(m): 6:35am On May 11, 2017
If its confirmed diabetes. Look this product and contact me for proper dosage. Its food supplement. C247, vidamax. Very effective in curing diabetes not managing o. 07035071971. Pls serious minded only.
Re: please help!!! Unexplained Weight Loss by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 9:00am On May 11, 2017
You are not too young to have diabetes that is if you have it in the first place.
You will need to "revamp" your lifestyle. It is not going to be easy but it would be worth it in the end.

Let me give you some salient tips.

1. Minimize or if possible cut out sugary drinks, beer, soda drinks from your diet. If you are to take sugary stuffs at all, let it be fruit juice blended by urself from mixtures of fruit, water or honey.

2. Be mobile or physically active. Exercise, lift weights(that one can bring down ones sugar level down almost immediately. Do your cardios also like jogging and the likes.

3. Please cut out junk foods from your diet. Cakes, white bread,sharwama,doughnuts etc are killing. Maybe once in a while you could give urself a treat(minimal portions). But to make eating junks a lifestyle would be dangerous.

4. Eat proteins, healthy carbs(brown rice, sweet potatoes, cocoyams, unripe plantains,irish poatoes), healthy fats(avocado pear, groundnuts, olive oil, lean chicken or turkey)

5. Don't smoke

6. Minimize stress level and sleep for at least 7-8 hrs daily.
Re: please help!!! Unexplained Weight Loss by chyket(m): 10:33am On May 11, 2017
Try ketogenic diet.It will help you with your sugar level.
Re: please help!!! Unexplained Weight Loss by kokomilala(m): 10:58am On May 11, 2017
@ SonofJames,exercise does not raise blood sugar.It is foods with high glycemix index that raise blood sugar.
Exercise actually helpa you manage your sugar intake well as well as all foods that are converted to sugar.Yes,be it fat,carbs,proteins,all foods are turned to sugar.
Re: please help!!! Unexplained Weight Loss by SonOfJames: 11:05am On May 11, 2017
kokomilala:
@ SonofJames,exercise does not raise blood sugar.It is foods with high glycemix index that raise blood sugar.
Exercise actually helpa you manage your sugar intake well as well as all foods that are converted to sugar.Yes,be it fat,carbs,proteins,all foods are turned to sugar.
Thank you. I Will start road walk then.
Re: please help!!! Unexplained Weight Loss by SonOfJames: 11:08am On May 11, 2017
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
You are not too young to have diabetes that is if you have it in the first place.
You will need to "revamp" your lifestyle. It is not going to be easy but it would be worth it in the end.

Let me give you some salient tips.

1. Minimize or if possible cut out sugary drinks, beer, soda drinks from your diet. If you are to take sugary stuffs at all, let it be fruit juice blended by urself from mixtures of fruit, water or honey.

2. Be mobile or physically active. Exercise, lift weights(that one can bring down ones sugar level down almost immediately. Do your cardios also like jogging and the likes.

3. Please cut out junk foods from your diet. Cakes, white bread,sharwama,doughnuts etc are killing. Maybe once in a while you could give urself a treat(minimal portions). But to make eating junks a lifestyle would be dangerous.

4. Eat proteins, healthy carbs(brown rice, sweet potatoes, cocoyams, unripe plantains,irish poatoes), healthy fats(avocado pear, groundnuts, olive oil, lean chicken or turkey)

5. Don't smoke

6. Minimize stress level and sleep for at least 7-8 hrs daily.

Wow! God bless you
Re: please help!!! Unexplained Weight Loss by kenzysmith: 11:57pm On Jul 25, 2020
SonOfJames:
Hello Nairalanders,

sir hw re u ve u treated urself what d solution
Re: please help!!! Unexplained Weight Loss by kenzysmith: 11:59pm On Jul 25, 2020
cashhip:

Hi, we have the cure for your problem. You are not too young to have diabetes but There is hope, do not feel down. Contact us via sure4health@gmail.com so we can provide remedies for you.
Health is wealth
suffering similar faith
Re: please help!!! Unexplained Weight Loss by babyt66: 7:33pm On Jul 26, 2020
Check your blood sugar.
Use diaweel and golden six
Watsapp 08032493281 for remedy

(1) (Reply)

How To Handle Asthmatic Patient During Harmattan / 4 Drinks That Causes Bad Breath / Coronavirus: Blacks Are Not Immune, My Cousin Just Died In London- Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.