Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

Widows Care Givers In Lagos. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Widows Care Givers In Lagos. (939 Views)

Givers Never Lack / Okada-rider-dies-in-an-accident-leaving-behind-6-widows-and-30-children(picture) / Givers Come !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Widows Care Givers In Lagos. by vpaymoney(m): 8:04pm On May 10, 2017
I greet everyone in this House. May the good Lord cont to enrich our lives with bountiful blessings IJN.
Pls Sirs and Ma(s)
There is one widow in AJ City that needs help urgently.
I don't know how to put it but its so deep.
She refuse to remarry according to what I gathered, in order to face her children education but along the line she had an accident a while ago, that put limit to what she can do as a woman to support the children. At my capacity, I do give what I have sometimes couple with my change of enviroment all that. but i still keep in touch but now, that cannot or is nothing now compare to what the mama needs.
Now she is very sick . I just need any info on a good foundation that assist in taking care of this woman. The children are helpless now. Just the info on how to get a good foundation that can assist this widow. Pls house don't hold back any good info. We don't want her to die now. She's an Igbo woman. Pls all good hearted Igbo's, Yoruba's, And Hausa irrespective of the tribe, pls give us useful info so that tomorrow, I will go and move her out of the house for her to get medical attention.
Re: Widows Care Givers In Lagos. by vpaymoney(m): 10:31pm On May 10, 2017
Hey guys this is a MInD bugling issue. Pls don't take it for granted. 26 views no single comment? Haba!
Re: Widows Care Givers In Lagos. by sunnymighty(m): 7:08am On May 11, 2017
vpaymoney:
I greet everyone in this House. May the good Lord cont to enrich our lives with bountiful blessings IJN.
Pls Sirs and Ma(s)
There is one widow in AJ City that needs help urgently.
I don't know how to put it but its so deep.
She refuse to remarry according to what I gathered, in order to face her children education but along the line she had an accident a while ago, that put limit to what she can do as a woman to support the children. At my capacity, I do give what I have sometimes couple with my change of enviroment all that. but i still keep in touch but now, that cannot or is nothing now compare to what the mama needs.
Now she is very sick . I just need any info on a good foundation that assist in taking care of this woman. The children are helpless now. Just the info on how to get a good foundation that can assist this widow. Pls house don't hold back any good info. We don't want her to die now. She's an Igbo woman. Pls all good hearted Igbo's, Yoruba's, And Hausa irrespective of the tribe, pls give us useful info so that tomorrow, I will go and move her out of the house for her to get medical attention.

Google Rose of Sharon foundation or better still Foundations/NGO's assisting widows.

Even Big Church foundation. I am sure we have many of them.
Re: Widows Care Givers In Lagos. by vpaymoney(m): 10:44am On Jun 01, 2017
Thanks bro
Re: Widows Care Givers In Lagos. by luscioustrish(f): 12:09pm On Jun 01, 2017
Locate any catholic church close to you/her.

Ask for St Vincent the Paul society...they'll take it up.
Re: Widows Care Givers In Lagos. by vpaymoney(m): 9:08pm On Jun 05, 2017
Oh wow thanks a lot bro. I will try to accomplish this this wk

(1) (Reply)

Guys Pls What Could This Be ??? / Has Anyone Used Skyrun Washing Machine? / Need Branding, Printing Of Souvenirs Jotters, Cutstomiize Bags...? Don't Go Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.