Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,931 members, 7,952,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:51 PM

Best Location For A Laundry Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Best Location For A Laundry Business (1116 Views)

What Is The Best Location For Foodstuff Business? / How To Start A Laundry Business In Any Part Of The Country / Start A Dry-cleaning & Laundry Business In Nigeria With 50k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Location For A Laundry Business by eightsin(m): 9:28pm On May 10, 2017
Hello fam, I am a civil servant looking for ways to earn some extra money to survive the hash economic conditions.

Now, I want to open a laundry business, I have gotten the washing machine, pegs and other lil stuffs... I am confused on where to look for a shop...I am wondering if it will be better in a developing area or an already developed area. As in, the main town... there is this developing area with quite a lot of houses, medium income earners from my evaluation.
Please I need suggestions on a better area which will enable me get customers. Thanks

Lalasticlala, mynd44 if you can help, I'd be greatful.
Re: Best Location For A Laundry Business by eightsin(m): 9:15am On May 11, 2017
Is it now so difficult to get some help in dis forum. Oghene biko
Re: Best Location For A Laundry Business by Nobody: 9:43am On May 11, 2017
Quite honestly I'd say you should go to the area that is densely populated, that's all.
That's where you stand the opportunity of seeing business chances with companies, industries and wealthy individual.
I assure you it might not seem easy from first, but all things been equal, you should be able to see some profitably within the first 90 days.
And I don't know how to say this, it's kinda spelt 'laundry'.
Thanks for your persistence, may God crown ya effort with unmerited resounding success!
Stay safe.

1 Like

Re: Best Location For A Laundry Business by Bunk20: 10:52am On May 11, 2017
Where are you based
Re: Best Location For A Laundry Business by Basseybruce: 12:12pm On May 11, 2017
Good Morning, @ first, i want to commend you for putting your thought into action, it's encouraging, i want to assure you, by the time you have enough customers, pple would praise God in your life. Pardon me for digressing, MY SUBMISSION~ If you can locate a place that is highly populated{school area, mid-town etc}, strategizing where your shop would be also goes a long way, attract customers first by {packaging, promo, media~sign post, bulk sms, mtn callertunez and the likes, make it accessible for upper, average and lower class. With all these in place, i knw the sky would b ur startn point. U can include some ideas, selling of perfumes, shoes, nice caps, disinfectants, etc... In no time, you would be employer of labour.

1 Like

Re: Best Location For A Laundry Business by eightsin(m): 1:54pm On May 11, 2017
mehvo:
Quite honestly I'd say you should go to the area that is densely populated, that's all.
That's where you stand the opportunity of seeing business chances with companies, industries and wealthy individual.
I assure you it might not seem easy from first, but all things been equal, you should be able to see some profitably within the first 90 days.
And I don't know how to say this, it's kinda spelt 'laundry'.
Thanks for your persistence, may God crown ya effort with unmerited resounding success!
Stay safe.

Thanks for your contribution...its greatly appreciated.. lol. Nothing wrong with you correcting my errors. Thanks.
Re: Best Location For A Laundry Business by eightsin(m): 1:59pm On May 11, 2017
Basseybruce:
Good Morning, @ first, i want to commend you for putting your thought into action, it's encouraging, i want to assure you, by the time you have enough customers, pple would praise God in your life. Pardon me for digressing, MY SUBMISSION~ If you can locate a place that is highly populated{school area, mid-town etc}, strategizing where your shop would be also goes a long way, attract customers first by {packaging, promo, media~sign post, bulk sms, mtn callertunez and the likes, make it accessible for upper, average and lower class. With all these in place, i knw the sky would b ur startn point. U can include some ideas, selling of perfumes, shoes, nice caps, disinfectants, etc... In no time, you would be employer of labour.

Wow!!! This is overwhelming. Reading this really made things look/seem brighter and I pray I achieve as much as you stated. Thanks for your input. May God bless us.

(1) (Reply)

I Think Someone Credited My Account By Error / TURALI Group..for Your Hydraulic, Pneumatic And Special Machine Requirements. / Click Here To See How I'm Making More than $50 Per Day With My Fb Page/group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.