Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,165 members, 7,818,540 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Please For Those Who Have Samsung Galaxy J3, Is It 4g LTE Compatible??? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please For Those Who Have Samsung Galaxy J3, Is It 4g LTE Compatible??? (1839 Views)

Cubot J3 Is The Cheapest Smartphone With Face ID That Cost 21,000 Naira. / Airtel Testing It's 4G LTE - How To Check If Its Available In Your Location / Please Help My Samsung J3 Is Crazy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please For Those Who Have Samsung Galaxy J3, Is It 4g LTE Compatible??? by PraiseDLord: 9:46pm On May 10, 2017
Kindly assist with a response to the above question if you use the phone.
This is because MTN says it is , but Glo says it's not.
I went t to Slot, and they sounded like they're not sure.
Please help confirm if you use the phone.
Re: Please For Those Who Have Samsung Galaxy J3, Is It 4g LTE Compatible??? by jmichlins(m): 12:19am On May 11, 2017
Galaxy Sol is compatible with almost every 4Glte network in Nigeria except of course you know them. Am using the phone to type this. Please where am I buy a good 2Am charger with type c cable
Re: Please For Those Who Have Samsung Galaxy J3, Is It 4g LTE Compatible??? by PraiseDLord: 6:15am On May 11, 2017
jmichlins:
Galaxy Sol is compatible with almost every 4Glte network in Nigeria except of course you know them. Am using the phone to type this. Please where am I buy a good 2Am charger with type c cable
I mean Samsung galaxy J3 not sol please
Re: Please For Those Who Have Samsung Galaxy J3, Is It 4g LTE Compatible??? by jmichlins(m): 7:07am On May 11, 2017
PraiseDLord:

I mean Samsung galaxy J3 not sol please
same phone bro. Cricket version of the j3
Re: Please For Those Who Have Samsung Galaxy J3, Is It 4g LTE Compatible??? by Wilfem(m): 8:43am On May 11, 2017
That's the phone I currently use and it's NOT a 4G/LTE phone
Re: Please For Those Who Have Samsung Galaxy J3, Is It 4g LTE Compatible??? by PraiseDLord: 4:52pm On May 11, 2017
Wilfem:
Ok... but how is the phone battery wise and generally?
Re: Please For Those Who Have Samsung Galaxy J3, Is It 4g LTE Compatible??? by jmichlins(m): 6:55pm On May 11, 2017
Wilfem:
say what you know. Am using the phone to type this and I can confirm it has Mtn 4Glte enabled. It's just that the service is yet to get to my location. I inserted the Mtn 4Glte enabled SIM card and sent 4G to 131 and Mtn confirmed it
Re: Please For Those Who Have Samsung Galaxy J3, Is It 4g LTE Compatible??? by Wilfem(m): 7:48pm On May 11, 2017
Take a look at the following screen shots taken from the phone. Mine is the 2016 edition of the phone, otherwise known as J36. As you can see in the 2nd picture, there's no option of 4g or LTE there.

Re: Please For Those Who Have Samsung Galaxy J3, Is It 4g LTE Compatible??? by jmichlins(m): 9:56pm On May 11, 2017
Here's mine with the message from Mtn confirming the eligibility of 4Glte on the phone

Re: Please For Those Who Have Samsung Galaxy J3, Is It 4g LTE Compatible??? by jmichlins(m): 9:58pm On May 11, 2017
PraiseDLord:

Ok... but how is the phone battery wise and generally?
battery is good, camera poor, lag free or maybe cause I don't have much apps but only the necessary ones
Re: Please For Those Who Have Samsung Galaxy J3, Is It 4g LTE Compatible??? by Wilfem(m): 8:08am On May 12, 2017
jmichlins:
Here's mine with the message from Mtn confirming the eligibility of 4Glte on the phone
I hope you can now see for yourself that the names and version number differs.
Re: Please For Those Who Have Samsung Galaxy J3, Is It 4g LTE Compatible??? by PraiseDLord: 1:26pm On May 14, 2017
Wilfem:

I hope you can now see for yourself that the names and version number differs.
You're very correct brother. I called Samsung Nigeria through the Samsung Africa website and they confirm it isn't compatible with Nigerian 4g.
Thanks
Re: Please For Those Who Have Samsung Galaxy J3, Is It 4g LTE Compatible??? by jmichlins(m): 1:39pm On May 14, 2017
PraiseDLord:

You're very correct brother. I called Samsung Nigeria through the Samsung Africa website and they confirm it isn't compatible with Nigerian 4g.
Thanks
then am lucky to have gotten this phone. My phone is Samsung galaxy sol with 4Glte enabled on every network in Nigeria except glo. My only issue with the phone is non availability of root exploit
Re: Please For Those Who Have Samsung Galaxy J3, Is It 4g LTE Compatible??? by PraiseDLord: 6:50pm On May 14, 2017
jmichlins:
then am lucky to have gotten this phone. My phone is Samsung galaxy sol with 4Glte enabled on every network in Nigeria except glo. My only issue with the phone is non availability of root exploit
O yes, you're surely lucky.
I honestly don't know what is wrong with glo. The phone I later got is 4g compatible and I'm currently using it with MTN 4g LTE with high speed
, only for me to get to glo office and they said it is not compatible with there.
Re: Please For Those Who Have Samsung Galaxy J3, Is It 4g LTE Compatible??? by jmichlins(m): 7:55pm On May 14, 2017
PraiseDLord:

O yes, you're surely lucky.
I honestly don't know what is wrong with glo. The phone I later got is 4g compatible and I'm currently using it with MTN 4g LTE with high speed
, only for me to get to glo office and they said it is not compatible with there.
their band is very rare

(1) (Reply)

Click Links In Posts On Instagram For Android / Samsung Galaxy J7 Or S6? / Iphone Vs Android: Soda Mobile Extends “notch” To Android Smartphone In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.