Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,712 members, 7,809,699 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

Tosin Ajibare Is 35, Must I Then Go Hug Transformer(part 2) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Tosin Ajibare Is 35, Must I Then Go Hug Transformer(part 2) (481 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / ''if Only Help Still Exist Why Must I Die With My Potential'' / Review: The Tongues Of A Shattered S-k-y By Tosin Gbogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tosin Ajibare Is 35, Must I Then Go Hug Transformer(part 2) by Africlegend: 10:29pm On May 10, 2017
Tosin Ajibare Is 35, Must I Then Go Hug Transformer? (part 2) by Ayeni Faith Damilola

"Collins, sorry, Carol's hubby(he said smiling)." "Are you serious at all? Naughty dude." "Ha ha ha ha." "Na you sabi, whats up with you nigga?." "Kinda tired bro, just coming from the Secretariat." "I trust you, Ajibare's boy." "Did you hear from Carol?" "Yea, she's fine; just pretty busy with her finals." "That coruscating beauty!" "That's my babie, Can you Imagine what I heard today?" "What again?" "One of Carol's lecturers invited her to his office." "So, what?" "He gave her a #1500 plate of rice from one popular eatery like that, guess what?" "Guy, speak up, you know I'm tired." "He requested having her right there in his office." "Canal knowledge of her in exchange for a plate of rice?" "I'm damn serious." That was humiliating, what did he take her for?" "He took her for one of the many hungry girls on campus, who would go any length to earn a meal." "Hmmm..." "Mr lecturer, he guessed right." "Whaat! Please tell me it's not true, she gave in to his plea and still had the courage to inform you? I don't wanna hear that, please, please, this is hell! My friend will visit the lagoon today!!"(he protested as he covered his ears)."Don't kill yourself dude, she didn't, she has a very high moral standard." "But you said, he guessed right." "Yes, I meant Carol is really one of the many poor ladies on campus, when she said no to the lecturer, she had not eaten for two days." "That serious? Her pretty look won't make you notice." "Yea, her dad is retired and since pension is not forthcoming, no show." "What of that her older brother, who works for one of the most popular political parties in the country?" " You think youths make it in those parties? He has been a party member for 10yrs now, he has devotedly worked for his party's success in two Gubernatorial elections in this state, still no show o; he has nothing to show for it despite being a very intelligent university graduate." " I thought he is the one paying your babe's fees, he even sustained injuries during the last election trying to protect his party's votes." "In those parties, while Big-names recycle themselves, youths live from hand to mouth.But for the so called elites, it's one post today, another tomorrow; father today, son or wife tomorrow." "what a great privilege for those of us in ID(independent democrats), where you can become anything you want as much as you are capable and ready to deliver, but, I have friends and neighbours who identify with either PDP or APC ; what do they gain from there?" "I don't know, but will tell you a story." "I'm all ears." "One of the greatest politicians in history got out of bed one morning and decided to school his pals on how to helve the masses. He invited them for a seminar where he would be the rethorician. They were all well perched when the stellar entered regally, so, they all rose to honour him with a standing ovation but were all stupfied to see him hold a hen. They managed to resume their places in furniture anyway(they sat down). He horsed the podium, and for his speech, started removing the live hen's feathers while his audience looked on in whammy. The hen groaned and cried in severe, austere, deadpan and grave pain as all its feathers was removed in an obdurate and pitiless manner. The man dropped the bleeding and naked hen on the ground, brought out maize grains and started dropping it as he walked to his seat. Hmmm, it was a sight to behold as the anguished creature started following the man, picking those maize grains helplessly. The man then told his myrmidons that the hen represented the people, embezzle their wealth, waste their resources, maim them, kill their parents with hunger, subject them to inhuman treatments then give them few naira notes, give them a small bowl of rice,give them nothings and they will come running to you, singing your panegyrics and congnomen like Jackson." "Wicked! that was wicked." "That is just the argument behind my consistent call on the youths to flee from the coercion of these big parties and their big wigs who have nothing to offer them. All jokes aside, we have no future there. How I wish Ekiti youths can understand what this revolution stands for, you can become anything in the ID, here we are all independent democrats, nobody will use you as thugs, you are no longer delinquents; you are no longer sentinels, everyone is equal, we must work for our parents carte blanche, they must be free, and in Gold's own words, "Youths must live and not just exist, our parents must enjoy and not just endure life." "But wait Collins, you are not gonna hug transformer any longer?" "No(laughs), I won't kill myself, like Tosin Ajibare I'm now an agent of change, he told me the story you just heard." "That knowledge-bin of a guy." "Yeah, there is hope boy, it's gonna be fun!"

(1) (Reply)

''if Only Help Still Exist Why Must I Die With My Potential'' / Happy Birthday Ka52y / From Grass To Grace (chapter 5)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.