Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Seyi Shay, Runtown, & More Party Hard At The Grill At The Pent| See Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Shay, Runtown, & More Party Hard At The Grill At The Pent| See Photos (543 Views)

Kate Henshaw Trains Hard At The Gym, Lifts Weight (Photos) / Femi Otedola, Toke Makinwa, Tiwa Savage, Mr Eazi & More Party With DJ Cuppy / Banky W Parties Hard At Club Joker Last Night (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seyi Shay, Runtown, & More Party Hard At The Grill At The Pent| See Photos by zoho23(m): 3:15am On May 11, 2017
The biggest party in the city is your background for a night, what will you do? This is the question which needs to beasked at every given time when partying with the Grill Gang.

theforever blue theme party played host to lots of celebrities such as Seyi Shay, Runtown and more. It was definitely a night to remember as they were sold out as usual, with the crowd elated and excited, there can only be two ways to describe the moment "Luxurious Lifestyle" with the best lightning an the best music policy DJ Michael, DJ Ruud andDj Skura, its only right to saywelcome to premium Pent House Partying

catch all the fun in the photos below:

SEE MORE HERE: http://trendzbase..com/2017/05/seyi-shay-runtown-more-party-hard-at.html

lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Seyi Shay, Runtown, & More Party Hard At The Grill At The Pent| See Photos by opeyemiieblog(m): 4:32am On May 11, 2017
keep flexing

(1) (Reply)

I Am Not Feeling Good Today, So I Bought Four Large Screen Lcd Tv. / Mercy Aigbe: Despite The Constant Beating, I Stayed Because Of My Children / If You Are Wealthy, You Can Have A Babymama – Dremo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.