Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

Tboss And Falz | Tboss Confesses She Has A Crush On Falz Http://microify.com/1k3 - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Tboss And Falz | Tboss Confesses She Has A Crush On Falz Http://microify.com/1k3 (508 Views)

"How I Picked Transport Fare At My Friend's Wedding In Imo ; Man Confesses".PICS / Woman Who Rubbed A Bride's Stomach At Her Wedding Confesses / Sour Chemistry Between Simi And Falz At The Headies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tboss And Falz | Tboss Confesses She Has A Crush On Falz Http://microify.com/1k3 by Armstrong005: 4:15am On May 11, 2017
Former Big Brother Naija reality TV show contestant and controversial character, Tboss, recently landed her first magazine cover.

The controversial second runner up of the reality TV show was featured in the May edition of the Media Room Hub publication.

Tboss in the photoshoot opened up on her crush for Nigerian Rapper, FalzTheBahdGuy and her type of man.

She noted that the rapper smells amazing and further went on to say:

“Yes I am. My Ideal man would have to be God fearing, respectful, supportive of my dreams, open-minded, ambitious and most importantly exposed enough to understand that the world is bigger than his immediate environment.”

Recall that when Falz came to visit them at the reality TV show, He blew Tboss a kiss and afterwards she begged him to sniff him when she was feeling hot which he complied. Read more: http://microify.com/1K36

Re: Tboss And Falz | Tboss Confesses She Has A Crush On Falz Http://microify.com/1k3 by Nobody: 5:53am On May 11, 2017
Falz run abeg, no look back o
Re: Tboss And Falz | Tboss Confesses She Has A Crush On Falz Http://microify.com/1k3 by segebase(m): 6:15am On May 11, 2017
bboook

(1) (Reply)

Pictures From The Annual Young Innovator Nigeria Django Girls Workshop In Benue / Jumia 50% Shipping Fee Discount / Jesus Saw The Doggy-style. Right Behind Them Was Hiss Stature.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.