Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Man Kills And Burns His Girlfriend In South Africa - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills And Burns His Girlfriend In South Africa (38322 Views)

Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) / Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) / Ayoola Adisa Ajayi Kidnaps, Murders And Burns A Lady In The U.S (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills And Burns His Girlfriend In South Africa by ezewealth(m): 11:23am On May 11, 2017
If I tell ladies make them date people like me that are gentle, caring, soft hearted but boring them go say na rough and deadly guys that can sweep them off their feet.
Re: Man Kills And Burns His Girlfriend In South Africa by realestniggah: 11:25am On May 11, 2017
ZarZar:

Wow, I'm speechless. We don't communicate with each other in English because we know each other's languages. I'm not gonna completely rubbish your experience with the South Africans you've met, but know this, they're not a representation of all of us. That's all I'll say on the matter.
okay..now your picture..please..we want to see the mystery woman behind the name zarzar.. grin grin ..remember you cant hide forever..we have nairaland detectives..if i give them the order to find you out..they will
grin grin
Re: Man Kills And Burns His Girlfriend In South Africa by preetymee(f): 11:26am On May 11, 2017
ollah1:
5 to 1. But it's none of my biznes. Preetymee confirms ours will be done right here.
Wetin I Do u this man.
Re: Man Kills And Burns His Girlfriend In South Africa by Nobody: 11:27am On May 11, 2017
LePrezident:

Yaaaay, so we agree now that you'll be voting for the EFF tongue
You shouldn't have asked zarzar such a question.... There are a few civilised persons in EFF.... No ideology.. ...
Re: Man Kills And Burns His Girlfriend In South Africa by ipobbigot7: 11:30am On May 11, 2017
South Africans are wicked animals.
Re: Man Kills And Burns His Girlfriend In South Africa by Nobody: 11:31am On May 11, 2017
preetymee:

Wetin I Do u this man.

Lol nothing ma'am. You didn't decipher the code.
Re: Man Kills And Burns His Girlfriend In South Africa by Nobody: 11:33am On May 11, 2017
ipobbigot7:

This is very unfair. How can you attack a whole country cos of the sins of a very few of them?

1 Like

Re: Man Kills And Burns His Girlfriend In South Africa by Nobody: 11:39am On May 11, 2017
besto50:

Follow back so I can DM.. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Man Kills And Burns His Girlfriend In South Africa by Lionessza(f): 11:46am On May 11, 2017
ipobbigot7:

My middle finger salutes you.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills And Burns His Girlfriend In South Africa by LePrezident(m): 11:51am On May 11, 2017
ZarZar:

Nope. I'd rather vote DA tongue

Lol I see... a female Mmaimane
Re: Man Kills And Burns His Girlfriend In South Africa by Nobody: 11:55am On May 11, 2017
You this chic and your policy, weird tho I wonder what NL boys would have done to you
1bkaye:

Don't mind following back but I don't speak to people outside of the forum, nothing personal
Re: Man Kills And Burns His Girlfriend In South Africa by LePrezident(m): 12:01pm On May 11, 2017
SmartChoices:

You shouldn't have asked zarzar such a question.... There are a few civilised persons in EFF.... No ideology.. ...

Sir we don't want to go there. I'm not South African but I know what the EFF stands for. You can say sometimes the EFF way might be crude but it doesn't take away Malema's intellect even before he got a Bachelor's. You cannot on any day tell me that Mbuyiseni Ndlozi doesn't speak a lot of sense. Even if you have an entrenched political stance, you cannot possibly say that Leigh-Ann Mathys does not speak to the heart of issues nor can you say that Hlope despite her short comings doesn't hit the nail on its head when she's in her intellectual element.

What ideology do you want if not one that addresses the bread and butter issues of the ordinary South African in soweto or neglected miner in Marikana
Re: Man Kills And Burns His Girlfriend In South Africa by Amberon: 12:01pm On May 11, 2017
When I heard about the Brazil story I just couldn't believe it.
write2obi:
RIP to the dead. But sometime we are the architect of our own misfortune, a lady will decide to stick with a devil in human skin because of stupidity love or material gain. Something similar happened in Brazil, a footballer that cut his girl friend into pieces and feed her meat to his dog.
Re: Man Kills And Burns His Girlfriend In South Africa by Amberon: 12:02pm On May 11, 2017
May you die like her.
ugleenerd:
Gud 4 her...burn bitch...
Re: Man Kills And Burns His Girlfriend In South Africa by Amberon: 12:03pm On May 11, 2017
So poor men don't kill or abuse their women?
Sirpaul:
Oh!....... Our dear ladies why not learn....
be contended..
simple
Re: Man Kills And Burns His Girlfriend In South Africa by BoraWizzle(m): 12:04pm On May 11, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
shocked

He should have cooked her and eaten

Instead of just burning her to ashes

Another meat wasted in this recession lipsrsealed

Clifor Orji!! Na wa for you and your type ooo. Eat her!!! The act of killing is barbaric enough, you put eat her join!
Na wa for you....
Re: Man Kills And Burns His Girlfriend In South Africa by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 11, 2017
LePrezident:

Sir we don't want to go there. I'm not South African but I know what the EFF stands for. You can say sometimes the EFF way might be crude but it doesn't take away Malema's intellect even before he got a Bachelor's. You cannot on any day tell me that Mbuyiseni Ndlozi doesn't speak a lot of sense. Even if you have an entrenched political stance, you cannot possibly say that Leigh-Ann Mathys does not speak to the heart of issues nor can you say that Hlope despite her short comings doesn't hit the nail on its head when she's in her intellectual element.

What ideology do you want if not one that addresses the bread and butter issues of the ordinary South African in soweto or neglected miner in Marikana
SA goes beyond such grandstanding.... You need to really see what eff stands for. Forget the window dressing...
Re: Man Kills And Burns His Girlfriend In South Africa by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 11, 2017
sukkot:
dayummmm see fine geh wey this fool just waste ? ahh well it was her destiny to be killed by the fool
Maybe just maybe she chop the guy without any intention of fulfilling the required contract.
Re: Man Kills And Burns His Girlfriend In South Africa by kbillz(m): 12:08pm On May 11, 2017
[B]So heartbreaking[/b]
Re: Man Kills And Burns His Girlfriend In South Africa by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 11, 2017
1bkaye:

Don't mind following back but I don't speak to people outside of the forum, nothing personal
But u should have kept this to yourself.. You just dragged my name in the mud..

Lesson 1: never rush to act when you don't know ones intentions
Re: Man Kills And Burns His Girlfriend In South Africa by LePrezident(m): 12:10pm On May 11, 2017
SmartChoices:

SA goes beyond such grandstanding.... You need to really see what eff stands for. Forget the window dressing...

What does EFF stand for sir?
Re: Man Kills And Burns His Girlfriend In South Africa by sukkot: 12:13pm On May 11, 2017
SmartChoices:

Maybe just maybe she chop the guy without any intention of fulfilling the required contract.
doesnt justify the killing tho lol. but i understand destinies. it was her destiny to die in the hands of that guy. the cosmos brought them together so she can get her judgement from him
Re: Man Kills And Burns His Girlfriend In South Africa by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 11, 2017
LePrezident:

What does EFF stand for sir?
That's a lifetime assignment... Zarzar can help out
Re: Man Kills And Burns His Girlfriend In South Africa by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 11, 2017
sukkot:
doesnt justify the killing tho lol. but i understand destinies. it was her destiny to die in the hands of that guy. the cosmos brought them together so she can get her judgement from him
Well SA guys don't joke about their money
Re: Man Kills And Burns His Girlfriend In South Africa by LePrezident(m): 12:17pm On May 11, 2017
SmartChoices:

That's a lifetime assignment... Zarzar can help out

Lol, you have resorted to propaganda. That's not a good thing. Keep an open mind brother. I'm not from SA but I've taken my time to understand the SA politics to some extent and I know EFF has no hidden agenda. What you see is what you get.
Re: Man Kills And Burns His Girlfriend In South Africa by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 11, 2017
LePrezident:

Lol, you have resorted to propaganda. That's not a good thing. Keep an open mind brother. I'm not from SA but I've taken my time to understand the SA politics to some extent and I know EFF has no hidden agenda. What you see is what you get.
Lol don't be naive
Re: Man Kills And Burns His Girlfriend In South Africa by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 11, 2017
Piiko:
You this chic and your policy, weird tho I wonder what NL boys would have done to you
Lool cheesy
Re: Man Kills And Burns His Girlfriend In South Africa by LePrezident(m): 12:24pm On May 11, 2017
SmartChoices:

Lol don't be naive

Lol you keep saying this but you're yet to point out what the "hidden" EFF ideology is exactly. I understand if you owe an allegiance to ANC which will be very understandable considering the history of the rainbow nation, it however does not mean an endorsement of the current Zuma led party and vitriolic demonisation of EFF just because the actors in the seemingly "small" party are vocal and go against the script that all black South Africans must support the ANC no matter what. That will be wrong on all levels and posterity will not judge this generation kindly.
Re: Man Kills And Burns His Girlfriend In South Africa by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 11, 2017
besto50:

But u should have kept this to yourself.. You just dragged my name in the mud..

Lesson 1: never rush to act when you don't know ones intentions
Lol I'm not rushing to act, you said you wanted to DM which would've required interacting outside of the forum so I told you I don't do that, didn't mean offend you though, sorry
Re: Man Kills And Burns His Girlfriend In South Africa by soulfood(m): 12:28pm On May 11, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mad Man Destroys ATM With Hammer, Customers Take To Their Heels / Girl Gang-raped By Boyfriend And His Friends In Ondo / Two Nigerians Arrested With Over N51m Drugs In India (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.