Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

ADELEXQUIS CERAMICS .... Leadership in Tiles - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / ADELEXQUIS CERAMICS .... Leadership in Tiles (5676 Views)

Check Out Customized Set Of Tiles Avaialable @epic Ceramics (with pictures) / Buy Plastic,Ceramics Tiles Marbles Roofing sheet All Made In Nigeria And Quality / For Best Deal In Tiles, Marbles, Granites, Doors. Call 08169606527 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

ADELEXQUIS CERAMICS .... Leadership in Tiles by rightchic(f): 9:34am On May 11, 2017
ADELEXQUIS CERAMICS
WHOLESALE AND RETAIL

We deal on all types of Nigeria Tiles (Good Will, PNT, Golden Crown, Times Ceramics e.t.c) in all dimensions and
Spanish Tiles.
We also sell good quality doors, WC, shower e.t.c.

We give to you all you need at Cheap and Affordable prices,
Quality products,
Excellent services,
Consistent delivery in any part of Nigeria,we deliver to your door step.

TEL: 07080403378, 09078555883

Please click on our Whatsapp link for orders and enquiries; https:///message/YPFLVPHLHLT3F1
Email: adelexquisceramics@gmail.com

1 Share

Re: ADELEXQUIS CERAMICS .... Leadership in Tiles by mufutau55(m): 6:56pm On May 11, 2017
Can you please post some of the Goodwill tiles for Floor and Walls and their respective prices...
Or just prices per sqm for those ones you posted above by their numbers.
Thank you.

Hajji M.
Re: ADELEXQUIS CERAMICS .... Leadership in Tiles by rightchic(f): 8:53am On May 12, 2017
mufutau55:
Can you please post some of the Goodwill tiles for Floor and Walls and their respective prices...
Or just prices per sqm for those ones you posted above by their numbers.
Thank you.

Hajji M.

Pls are u on whatsapp? So I can send pictures to u and prices... I have so many pictures i'll like you to see but I can't post here, it will b time consuming
Re: ADELEXQUIS CERAMICS .... Leadership in Tiles by mufutau55(m): 11:32am On May 12, 2017
rightchic:

Pls are u on whatsapp? So I can send pictures to u and prices... I have so many pictures i'll like you to see but I can't post here, it will b time consuming

Yes. Send me your Whatsapp number and we can hookup. Thanks.

Hajji M.
Re: ADELEXQUIS CERAMICS .... Leadership in Tiles by rightchic(f): 12:37pm On May 12, 2017
mufutau55:

Yes. Send me your Whatsapp number and we can hookup. Thanks.

Hajji M.

Ok... 07080403378
Re: ADELEXQUIS CERAMICS .... Leadership in Tiles by mufutau55(m): 2:21pm On May 12, 2017
rightchic:

Ok... 07080403378

Thanks. Whatsapp Communication established.

Hajji M.
Re: ADELEXQUIS CERAMICS .... Leadership in Tiles by ladel(m): 8:00pm On May 12, 2017
rightchic:

Ok... 07080403378

Do u mind sharing the same information with me on
Pics and prices
Re: ADELEXQUIS CERAMICS .... Leadership in Tiles by rightchic(f): 8:12pm On May 12, 2017
ladel:

Do u mind sharing the same information with me on
Pics and prices

I don't mind sir
Re: ADELEXQUIS CERAMICS .... Leadership in Tiles by ladel(m): 9:45pm On May 12, 2017
rightchic:

I don't mind sir
thanks
Re: ADELEXQUIS CERAMICS .... Leadership in Tiles by rightchic(f): 3:02pm On May 13, 2017
Beautiful decor designs available for your homes

Re: ADELEXQUIS CERAMICS .... Leadership in Tiles by rightchic(f): 6:56pm On May 16, 2017
Adelexquis Ceramics
WHOLESALE AND RETAIL

We deal on all types of Nigeria Tiles (Good Will, PNT, Golden Crown, Times Ceramics e.t.c) in all dimensions and
Spanish Tiles.
We also sell good quality Water closet, shower, bathtub.

Quality products,
Excellent services,

TEL: 0708040337, 09078555883.

Re: ADELEXQUIS CERAMICS .... Leadership in Tiles by rightchic(f): 7:10pm On May 19, 2017
Adelexquis Ceramics
WHOLESALE AND RETAIL

Spanish Tiles.
We also sell good quality doors.

Quality products,
Excellent services,

Re: ADELEXQUIS CERAMICS .... Leadership in Tiles by ricki: 8:05pm On May 19, 2017
08163195645 please can you send me the pictures and price pls.
Re: ADELEXQUIS CERAMICS .... Leadership in Tiles by rightchic(f): 9:20pm On May 20, 2017
ricki:
08163195645 please can you send me the pictures and price pls.

Ok... i'll do that
Re: ADELEXQUIS CERAMICS .... Leadership in Tiles by mufutau55(m): 9:27pm On May 20, 2017
rightchic:

Ok... i'll do that

I like the way this lady respond promptly to demand or request for both pictorial samples and prices of their products.
I will surely look forward to do business with you. Thank you very much.

Hajji M.
Re: ADELEXQUIS CERAMICS .... Leadership in Tiles by rightchic(f): 9:42pm On May 20, 2017
mufutau55:

I like the way this lady respond promptly to demand or request for both pictorial samples and prices of their products.

Hajji M.

Thank you so much sir
Re: ADELEXQUIS CERAMICS .... Leadership in Tiles by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 21, 2017
Good!
Re: ADELEXQUIS CERAMICS .... Leadership in Tiles by rightchic(f): 4:24pm On May 24, 2017
Adelexquis Ceramics
WHOLESALE AND RETAIL

Spanish Tiles.

Quality products,
Excellent services,

Re: ADELEXQUIS CERAMICS .... Leadership in Tiles by ricki: 10:56am On May 26, 2017
mufutau55:

Hajji M.

Hajj pls can u send me the samples and price pls,
Re: ADELEXQUIS CERAMICS .... Leadership in Tiles by mufutau55(m): 11:27am On May 26, 2017
ricki:

Hajj pls can u send me the samples and price pls,

If you have Whatsapp... send me your number and I will forward all I received to you. Thanks.

Hajji M.
Re: ADELEXQUIS CERAMICS .... Leadership in Tiles by ricki: 12:37pm On May 26, 2017
mufutau55:

If you have Whatsapp... send me your number and I will forward all I received to you. Thanks.

Hajji M.

+44
I also need an idea regarding tiles for sitting room wall. Not all round though.
Re: ADELEXQUIS CERAMICS .... Leadership in Tiles by mufutau55(m): 2:54pm On May 26, 2017
ricki:

+44
I also need an idea regarding tiles for sitting room wall. Not all round though.

Coming right up Sir.

Hajji M.
Re: ADELEXQUIS CERAMICS .... Leadership in Tiles by rightchic(f): 5:19pm On May 26, 2017
mufutau55:

Coming right up Sir.

Hajji M.

Thank you so much, I truly appreciate. Hope you doing good sir?
Re: ADELEXQUIS CERAMICS .... Leadership in Tiles by rightchic(f): 12:27pm On Jun 01, 2017
Good Afternoon... Still on tiles matter, you just can't beat the prices anywhere. Our Tiles are cheap and is very high quality. We are very reliable.

Adelexquis Ceramics ....We stand behind what you stand on.

Re: ADELEXQUIS CERAMICS .... Leadership in Tiles by mufutau55(m): 2:05pm On Jun 01, 2017
rightchic:
Good Afternoon... Still on tiles matter, you just can't beat the prices anywhere. Our Tiles are cheap and is very high quality. We are very reliable.
MSC - Leadership In Tiles!!!

Please tell me... are the "Super Polished" and "Glazed" are those slippery tiles?

Hajji M.
Re: ADELEXQUIS CERAMICS .... Leadership in Tiles by rightchic(f): 3:47pm On Jun 01, 2017
mufutau55:

Please tell me... are the "Super Polished" and "Glazed" are those slippery tiles?

Hajji M.

No sir, they are shiny tiles with high quality. But I won't encourage them in bathrooms
Re: ADELEXQUIS CERAMICS .... Leadership in Tiles by mufutau55(m): 7:32pm On Jun 01, 2017
rightchic:

No sir, they are shiny tiles with high quality. But I won't encourage them in bathrooms

Of course not in bathrooms; have you ever seen an old geezer fall? smiley
But it will not be too slippery for the bedrooms and Hallways? Thx.

Hajji M.
Re: ADELEXQUIS CERAMICS .... Leadership in Tiles by rightchic(f): 8:26pm On Jun 01, 2017
mufutau55:

Of course not in bathrooms; have you ever seen an old geezer fall? smiley
But it will not be too slippery for the bedrooms and Hallways? Thx.

Hajji M.

Lolz... no sir I haven't seen o. Yes sir, it won't be slippery for bedrooms and hallways
Re: ADELEXQUIS CERAMICS .... Leadership in Tiles by mufutau55(m): 8:37pm On Jun 01, 2017
rightchic:

Lolz... no sir I haven't seen o. Yes sir, it won't be slippery for bedrooms and hallways

Thank you. See you soon as promised.

Hajji M.
Re: ADELEXQUIS CERAMICS .... Leadership in Tiles by rightchic(f): 10:42pm On Jun 01, 2017
mufutau55:

Thank you. See you soon as promised.

Hajji M.

Ok sir
Re: ADELEXQUIS CERAMICS .... Leadership in Tiles by rightchic(f): 9:19am On Jun 06, 2017
Adelexquis Ceramics
WHOLESALE AND RETAIL

Spanish Tiles.

Quality products,
Excellent services,

Re: ADELEXQUIS CERAMICS .... Leadership in Tiles by rightchic(f): 10:14am On Jun 09, 2017
Good morning....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

AUTHENTIC STONE COATED ROOF TILES THAT CAN WITHSTAND LIFETIME PRESSURE {pics} / Recess Speakers/surround Sound Installation For Your Home / IF YOU KNEW THIS ABOUT ELERANIGBE YOU WOULD HAVE BOUGHT LANDS IN THAT AXIS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.