Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Buy A Fertiled Farmland From Iseyin And Its Environs - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Buy A Fertiled Farmland From Iseyin And Its Environs (348 Views)

Do You Want To Buy Farmland From Local Owners? Then Read This / Buy Rabbit In Abuja And Its Environs / For Sale (Pic):- 25,000 Acre Of Land Wit C Of O Along Okeho-iseyin Oyo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buy A Fertiled Farmland From Iseyin And Its Environs by Musyus(m): 10:14am On May 11, 2017
Hello my fellow nairalanders and happy new farming season. This is just a piece of information to lrt any would be agricultural investor to know that there are thousands o f acres of a fertile farmland that is already available for an out-right purchase. so, if you are interested in purchasing this farmland or even part of it and you are wondering on how you can secure your portion of the farmland you can call me up on the following mobile phone numbers: 07085379901 08055628948 08039652956 or better still via my email address: phatyus79@gmail.com.
Re: Buy A Fertiled Farmland From Iseyin And Its Environs by Otiwaikuku: 12:40am On May 12, 2017
Whats the cost in acquiring an acre and above? How close is it to the major
Re: Buy A Fertiled Farmland From Iseyin And Its Environs by Otiwaikuku: 12:41am On May 12, 2017
Whats the cost in acquiring an acre and above? How close is it to the major road

(1) (Reply)

Business Partnership Laws In Nigera: Things You Must Know(series 1) / Grow Food, Not Lawns.....agricanay! / After Today's Service What Next Are You Going To Do?? ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.