Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,977 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

5days Whitening Cream,with Testimonies Of Our Clients Who Used It. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 5days Whitening Cream,with Testimonies Of Our Clients Who Used It. (1003 Views)

Creampro Organic Whitening Cream Nairaland Shop Now Open For Business / 5days Whitening Cream,with Testimonies Of Our Clients Who Used It. / Snow Whitening Cream,halfcast Milk With Testimonies Of Our Clients Who Used It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5days Whitening Cream,with Testimonies Of Our Clients Who Used It. by lizzyfetny: 10:16am On May 11, 2017
Hello N L ,five days whitening cream,5days halfcast cream,lightening cream,toning glow cream,preggy glow cream for pregnant women,whitening harbal soap with papaya and carrot,whitening oil,Egyptian oil,halfcast oil,spot and pimples cream,spot cleanser very effective, carrot oil,stretch mark cream very effective,glowing oil,are available add me on WhatsApp 07018654141,we have a lot of testimonies of our products ,when you use it,you will love your skin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5days Whitening Cream,with Testimonies Of Our Clients Who Used It. by sheycrown(f): 9:09pm On May 12, 2017
Rates please.
Re: 5days Whitening Cream,with Testimonies Of Our Clients Who Used It. by Nobody: 8:34am On May 13, 2017
Stop advertising stupid bleaching creams! ESPECIALLY TO PREGNANT WOMEN. For sth to lighten your skin it has to go deep. No lighting cream whatsoever is SAFE even if it's natural!!!!

2 Likes

Re: 5days Whitening Cream,with Testimonies Of Our Clients Who Used It. by Ayofaks(f): 11:45pm On May 13, 2017
lizzyfetny:
Hello N L ,five days whitening cream,5days halfcast cream,lightening cream,toning glow cream,preggy glow cream for pregnant women,whitening harbal soap with papaya and carrot,whitening oil,Egyptian oil,halfcast oil,spot and pimples cream,spot cleanser very effective, carrot oil,stretch mark cream very effective,glowing oil,are available add me on WhatsApp 07018654141,we have a lot of testimonies of our products ,when you use it,you will love your skin.
5days!!! It takes a minimum of 28days for skin cells to reproduce itself...are you sure no steroid is involved?
Re: 5days Whitening Cream,with Testimonies Of Our Clients Who Used It. by afeezco: 1:11am On May 14, 2017
lizzyfetny:

This is supper cool for ladies, wish my girl should contact in removing the spot on her chest or maybe the adverts are limited to Nlanders maybe not but I think you need to do more on promoting this program especially on some media like facebook, linkedin, Jiji or Wax http://www.waxpage.com is the link to the site adverts here is free which I think can get you one or two clients or prospects as the case maybe since adverts is free on Wax then it is what the risk and even more people like me can have the view when it is fresh and juicy

(1) (Reply)

Look Of The Day | Lawani Gloria Nailed The Pink Makeup Look / Give Us Vogue Africa - Naomi Campbell / Sisterlocks Installation And Retightening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.