Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Top 10 Amazing Quotes From Facebook CEO; Mark Zuckerberg - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Top 10 Amazing Quotes From Facebook CEO; Mark Zuckerberg (532 Views)

Charles Kie Resigns As Ecobank Nigeria's CEO / Timilehin Bello, Meet Media Panache Nigeria CEO: "I Enjoy Being My Own Boss" / Queen Of England Honours Nasir Yammama, CEO Verdant Agri-Tech (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Amazing Quotes From Facebook CEO; Mark Zuckerberg by SlideTrendsBlog(f): 10:42am On May 11, 2017
[img]https://4.bp..com/-KmHfEpJx8N4/WRQZxOFgnUI/AAAAAAAAC7c/FgzhbIVtxK4WlQ1BEKYoAWFE37-9t1dzQCLcB/s320/zuck_3267710b.jpg[/img]

Mark Zuckerberg famously launched Fcebook from his Harvard dorm room, Facebook was then a simple school social networking website now has turn into a multi billion money making platform with more than 1 billion people from around the world.

He is one of the most wealthiest men on the planet and he has been named one of the Times' 100 Most Influential People. Mark Zuckerberg is not only successful, he is also a kind of man that uses his success to help others.

To Celebrate his 34th birthday, I gathered up this 10 Amazing Quotes from Facebook genius, Mark Zuckerberg on entrepreneurship, hard work and taking risk.

On taking risks
In a world that is changing really quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks

On motivation
Move fast and break things. Unless you are breaking stuff, you are not moving fast enough.

On hard work
People can be really smart or have skills that are directly applicable, but if they don't really believe in it , then they are not going to really work hard.

On entrepreneurship
Entrepreneurship is about creating change, not just companies.

On success
The question I ask myself like almost everyday is, 'am I doing the most important thing I could be doing?'

On getting started
Building a mission and building a business go hand-in-hand.

On leadership
If you want to build something great , you should focus on what the change is that you want to make in the world

On collaboration
When you look at most big things that get done in the world , they're not done by one person, so you are going to need to build a team.

On passion
If you just work on stuff that you like and you are passionate about, you don't have to have a master plan with how things will play out.

On success
The most important thing that entrepreneurs should do is pick something they care about, work on it, but don't actually commit to turning it into a company until it actually works.

Source: http://www.slidetrends.com.ng/2017/05/top-10-amazing-quotes-from-facebook-ceo.html
Re: Top 10 Amazing Quotes From Facebook CEO; Mark Zuckerberg by SlideTrendsBlog(f): 12:55am On May 22, 2017
Amazing Quotes indeed

(1) (Reply)

20767B: Implementing A SQL Data Warehouse Online Training / Giant Beverages Graduate Trainee Recruitment / What Is The Place Of OND/ Diploma Graduate In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.