Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,849 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

Agony Of A Jobless Nigerian Graduate. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agony Of A Jobless Nigerian Graduate. (401 Views)

Senate Moves To End Agony Of Nigerian Teachers / Common Sense Advice For Jobless Nigerian Youths / The agony of a Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Agony Of A Jobless Nigerian Graduate. by Jaculze(m): 10:50am On May 11, 2017
Even in the face of challenges I still believe I'll come out strong but how can I when there isn't something atleast to hold on to?
I don't normally do this, infact I've never aired out my worries online but I am so frustrated that I have to always reassure myself of my sanity and that my dreams to becime great isn't a mirage. I graduated with an Upper Credit in Estate Management since 2014 and my younger brother just finished service too, we are both at home without job and living off from the earnings of my mom and father. I have tried doing all sort of things like freelancing and even opening my own blog just to make ends meet but nothing is going. I even reduced myself to asking my Friends for money because I dont have a dime to my name so that I can atleast subscribe to seek for job opportunities and buy personal stuffs, I have submitted CVs up to a million times and I've gone for several interviews but nothing yet. Since ICT is the new rave of the moment and i have a knack for it, its very difficult to enrol for it because of money.

Please I'm calling on the big shoes on NL to help a brother/child out with a job. I'm sorry if I had to bore you guys with this epistle but I had no other option.
I possess a very good communication skill, Microsoft office proficient, I can adapt and learn fast and I can also write reports too.

P.S: I'm not asking for money please, all I ask for is a job if at all. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Ebola Returns, 3 Persons Confirmed Dead / Latest Adsense Tips And Tricks 2017 / Khoe Kardashian Ready To Settle Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.