Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Mercy Aigbe Refusal To Cook For Husband On Easter Sunday Was The Last Straw - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe Refusal To Cook For Husband On Easter Sunday Was The Last Straw (43021 Views)

BBNaija's Khloe Pregnant For Husband, K-Brule (Wedding Photos) / Sophia Williams Falls Into Gutter After Easter Sunday Service (Photos) / Chioma Okoye Prays For Husband On Her 34th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Aigbe Refusal To Cook For Husband On Easter Sunday Was The Last Straw by TunezMediaTV: 11:38am On May 11, 2017
Its no longer news that Mercy Aigbe’s marriage has crashed because of Domestic violence, however BON Online dug deeper to know what happened between the couple that finally let the cat out of the bag. This is what they discovered

On Easter Sunday, Mercy’s husband on his way to his office gave her money to cook and bring to his hotel in oregun as he was going to be having friends visting him but hours after he got to the hotel, his wife stopped picking his calls and he made enquires and learnt that his wife had gone for a party without even preparing lunch or dinner for their son who had to make do with pizza for the day.

Later that night, Lanre on learning that his wife was in her designer’s house {luminee} went there and asked her to come home, she refused saying she was tired of the marriage.

This infuriated Lanre who beat Mercy to stupor and drama started with both calling each other names and Mercy vowing never to step into his cursed house again, Mercy cried and cried but she and Luminee were helpless and could not fight him.

After Lanre left Mercy was taken to an hosipital and immediately called an Estate Agent the following morning and within 48 hours moved to Magodo.

Attempts to speak with both Mercy and Lanre was unsuccessful as phone calls were not picked. Those who should know say both have just been tolerating themselves for 4 years now as Mercy Laments to people she has had to be father and mother as her husband’s financial status has dwinded while Lanre Associates cried that mercy has not been a faithful wife and Lanre has always been on the Edge checking her calls and messages and they are not surprised that this is happening.

One point to years back when the husband almost beat her because she disappeared at a nightclub where an event was held to honour her and her phone was suddenly off. They later made a video denying it.

http://tunezmedia..com.ng/2017/05/mercy-aigbe-refusal-to-cook-for-husband.html?m=1

2 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe Refusal To Cook For Husband On Easter Sunday Was The Last Straw by Nobody: 11:40am On May 11, 2017
terrible sha but no problem thank I was the first to comment I just started nairaland yesterday and today I was the fisrt to comment Download the latest jamb hack tools via this link and learn how to make money with it www.jambhack.com/direct link
Re: Mercy Aigbe Refusal To Cook For Husband On Easter Sunday Was The Last Straw by Smellymouth: 12:09pm On May 11, 2017
Housewife Slay Mama dah refuse to cook iz dah one housewife?

Husband Badoo Sneh aka Bruce Lee when dey beat him wife iz dah one husband?

Egbon Lanre, E saah how many Efo riro and Amala you don chop for Kirikiri? embarassed

Relationship stress/ heartbreaks can make you iron all your clothes and when you are done you realize you didn't even plug-in the iron..

113 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe Refusal To Cook For Husband On Easter Sunday Was The Last Straw by Jaynom(m): 12:34pm On May 11, 2017
I am not a foodie but i can't marry a woman who doesn't enjoy cooking

57 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Refusal To Cook For Husband On Easter Sunday Was The Last Straw by MisterGrace: 1:01pm On May 11, 2017
Slay Queen don't want to cook. grin

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe Refusal To Cook For Husband On Easter Sunday Was The Last Straw by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 11, 2017
Una never tire for this mercy aigbe marriage?

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe Refusal To Cook For Husband On Easter Sunday Was The Last Straw by Histrings08(m): 1:01pm On May 11, 2017
Why will she not cook for her husband, huh?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Refusal To Cook For Husband On Easter Sunday Was The Last Straw by Geefar: 1:01pm On May 11, 2017
Ok
Re: Mercy Aigbe Refusal To Cook For Husband On Easter Sunday Was The Last Straw by Arsenalholic1: 1:02pm On May 11, 2017
Stop tormenting us with news of this home break ups. We send them msg?

I pity this generation. And some girls will be writing "letter to my future husband" upandan on FB forming feminists and laying down rules for a man they're yet to see. You think marriage is 1+1?

At least, no matter how busy or high placed you are as a wife, there are times when you should be able to prepare your husy a sumptuous meal that reminds him of why he fell in love with you in the first place.

A busy career woman should be able to do these especially on days of celebrations like Easter. Abi she still dey go act on Easter day?

No. Some ladies just want to leave the cooking for their maids and still expect the husband to smile at them.

22 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Refusal To Cook For Husband On Easter Sunday Was The Last Straw by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 11, 2017
sad
Slay wives..

Be like, don't expose us

Our only talent is make-up and IG slaying, no kitchen skills.

18 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Refusal To Cook For Husband On Easter Sunday Was The Last Straw by 2Ways(m): 1:02pm On May 11, 2017
k

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Refusal To Cook For Husband On Easter Sunday Was The Last Straw by pocohantas(f): 1:02pm On May 11, 2017
Oh pls...
So, your wife refuses to cook and you batter her?
What if she died, he will tell his kids he killed her because of food?

Mercy was wrong, but there are ways to resolve issues in a marriage. Physical abuse isn't one of them. I thought men claim to be the logical and saner sex, recent happenings of some, prove otherwise.

Use some self-control and walk out on toxic people with your sanity intact. This story is only relevant because she is still alive.
I hope he is eating enough in Kirikiri?

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Refusal To Cook For Husband On Easter Sunday Was The Last Straw by Geefar: 1:02pm On May 11, 2017
Wife
Re: Mercy Aigbe Refusal To Cook For Husband On Easter Sunday Was The Last Straw by dessz(m): 1:02pm On May 11, 2017
hmmm, what should i say abt mercy aigbe problem............. OH!! I know, "mercy aigbe bout ur matter,....

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Refusal To Cook For Husband On Easter Sunday Was The Last Straw by chimah3(m): 1:03pm On May 11, 2017
LOL! SLAY MAMA!!! grin grin grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe Refusal To Cook For Husband On Easter Sunday Was The Last Straw by ichommy(m): 1:03pm On May 11, 2017
Jaynom:
I am not a foodie but i can't marry a woman who doesn't enjoy cooking

GBAM!!

5 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Refusal To Cook For Husband On Easter Sunday Was The Last Straw by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 11, 2017
I met one the other day and one gist led to the other and luckily she said, "I can cook but I don't like cooking..."

That statement is an acrobatic tautology!

I had to escape for my dear tummy!

Slays be like, "This guy is a foodie..."

It isn't about me, about my kids, my friends, those I'll take care of too.

Will my kids be forced to eat gala and bobo in school just because my darling wife can cook but don't love to do it?

22 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Refusal To Cook For Husband On Easter Sunday Was The Last Straw by OtemAtum: 1:03pm On May 11, 2017
Lies from bloggers

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Refusal To Cook For Husband On Easter Sunday Was The Last Straw by RealHaute: 1:03pm On May 11, 2017
Kiddults!

pocohantas:
Oh pls...
So, your wife refuses to cook and you batter her?
What if she died, he will tell his kids he killed her because of food?

Mercy was wrong, but there are ways to resolve issues in a marriage. Physical abuse isn't one of them. I thought men claim to be the logical and saner sex, recent happenings prove otherwise.

I hope he is eating enough in Kirikiri?

This has nothing to do with men and women in general. This is about a gold digger and her illiterate husband. Your attempt to make generalizations from this case has left me infuriated. Poco, if you don't apologize now I will take off my clothes and fight you right here on FP. angry grin

And your obsession with Kirikiri. Smh...you can view it with Google Earth before you injure yourself with curiosity. cheesy

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Refusal To Cook For Husband On Easter Sunday Was The Last Straw by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 11, 2017
foolish women!!

Afonhjas sef... That is how all behave!!

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Refusal To Cook For Husband On Easter Sunday Was The Last Straw by Nathdoug(m): 1:04pm On May 11, 2017
She is a slut and that's it

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Refusal To Cook For Husband On Easter Sunday Was The Last Straw by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 11, 2017
hmmm
Re: Mercy Aigbe Refusal To Cook For Husband On Easter Sunday Was The Last Straw by bigerboy200: 1:04pm On May 11, 2017
Lol
Re: Mercy Aigbe Refusal To Cook For Husband On Easter Sunday Was The Last Straw by jeffreysawyer007: 1:04pm On May 11, 2017
May God never grant us such stupid and a shame to all women kinda wife oooooooooo... Amen...
TunezMediaTV:
Its no longer news that Mercy Aigbe’s marriage has crashed because of Domestic violence, however BON Online dug deeper to know what happened between the couple that finally let the cat out of the bag. This is what they discovered

On Easter Sunday, Mercy’s husband on his way to his office gave her money to cook and bring to his hotel in oregun as he was going to be having friends visting him but hours after he got to the hotel, his wife stopped picking his calls and he made enquires and learnt that his wife had gone for a party without even preparing lunch or dinner for their son who had to make do with pizza for the day.

Later that night, Lanre on learning that his wife was in her designer’s house {luminee} went there and asked her to come home, she refused saying she was tired of the marriage.

This infuriated Lanre who beat Mercy to stupor and drama started with both calling each other names and Mercy vowing never to step into his cursed house again, Mercy cried and cried but she and Luminee were helpless and could not fight him.

After Lanre left Mercy was taken to an hosipital and immediately called an Estate Agent the following morning and within 48 hours moved to Magodo.

Attempts to speak with both Mercy and Lanre was unsuccessful as phone calls were not picked. Those who should know say both have just been tolerating themselves for 4 years now as Mercy Laments to people she has had to be father and mother as her husband’s financial status has dwinded while Lanre Associates cried that mercy has not been a faithful wife and Lanre has always been on the Edge checking her calls and messages and they are not surprised that this is happening.

One point to years back when the husband almost beat her because she disappeared at a nightclub where an event was held to honour her and her phone was suddenly off. They later made a video denying it.

http://tunezmedia..com.ng/2017/05/mercy-aigbe-refusal-to-cook-for-husband.html?m=1

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Refusal To Cook For Husband On Easter Sunday Was The Last Straw by eluquenson(m): 1:04pm On May 11, 2017
Celebrity marriage na wash, if you want or desire a peaceful marriage don't even near marrying a celebrity or those actors/actresses.
They are never satisfied with whatever you have.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Refusal To Cook For Husband On Easter Sunday Was The Last Straw by UgwuKristian: 1:04pm On May 11, 2017
Mercy Aigbe, Hahaha, I knew it, She's​ an over pampered adult.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Refusal To Cook For Husband On Easter Sunday Was The Last Straw by Dione007(m): 1:04pm On May 11, 2017
You know, no matter what she did, laying your hand on a woman is stupid... They coulda talked their Ish out like matured souls. Enduring a toxic marriage for 4 years is torture.

5 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Refusal To Cook For Husband On Easter Sunday Was The Last Straw by kullozone(m): 1:04pm On May 11, 2017
Marriage wahala everyday.
When I tell people that I don't like marriage, they'll think I don't know what I'm saying.

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Refusal To Cook For Husband On Easter Sunday Was The Last Straw by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 11, 2017
sad
Re: Mercy Aigbe Refusal To Cook For Husband On Easter Sunday Was The Last Straw by Nathdoug(m): 1:05pm On May 11, 2017
Married woman switching your fone off so that hubby can't reach you...mercy aigbe is a LovePeddler..

10 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Refusal To Cook For Husband On Easter Sunday Was The Last Straw by Edu3Again: 1:05pm On May 11, 2017
The women the bible is clear, you are to submit to the man.

Eph 5:22 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. View more

Col 3:18 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as it is fit in the Lord.

Nevertheless I condemn the man for beating her if he is a Christian.
The bible commands us to LOVE NOT BEAT OUR WIVES.

Ephesians 5:25 (KJV)
Husbands, LOVE YOUR WIVES, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

Colossians 3:19
Husbands, LOVE YOUR WIVES,
and
BE NOT BITTER AGAINST THEM.

In fact if you are Christian and you mistreat your wife,
heaven is against you.

The bible say's mistreat your wife and ur prayers are ignored in heaven.

1 Peter 3:7
Likewise, ye husbands, dwell with them according to knowledge, giving honour unto the wife,
as unto the weaker vessel, and as being heirs together of the grace of life; that your prayers be not hindered

If the husband is Muslim, then what can I say,
as the quoran commands men to beat their wives.

Qur'an (38:44) -
"And take in your hand a green branch
AND BEAT HER WITH IT,

Qur'an (4:34) -
"Men are the maintainers of women because
Allah has made some of them to
....... BEAT THEM;

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Actress Zainab Balogun Meets Brazilian Legend Ronaldinho / Is Ebube Nwagbo Using A Bleaching Cream? (Photos) / Doyin Hassan Loses Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.