Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,790 members, 7,817,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

I Don't Have Money For A Follow-come Battery, Can I Get A Replacement Battery? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I Don't Have Money For A Follow-come Battery, Can I Get A Replacement Battery? (1191 Views)

Come in for laptop replacement battery⚡⚡ deals in Abuja / Cheapest UK Used Mini Laptops #17k Each ( New Arrival ) With Follow Come Charger / Need A Follow Come Or Original Battery For HP Probook 4540s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Have Money For A Follow-come Battery, Can I Get A Replacement Battery? by YOLO1(m): 12:15pm On May 11, 2017
My HP laptop battery has packed up for months now and i have been trying to get one here in abuja. Went to the market to price battery today and i was told that follow-come battery is #16,000 while replacement battery is #7,000. My question to all IT gurus in the house is can i get a replacement battery since thats what i can afford? how long will the replacement battery last me when compared to the follow-come battery? just need more enlightment from you guys as to which one to get.
Thanks
Re: I Don't Have Money For A Follow-come Battery, Can I Get A Replacement Battery? by Lexusgs430: 3:10pm On May 11, 2017
YOLO1:
My HP laptop battery has packed up for months now and i have been trying to get one here in abuja. Went to the market to price battery today and i was told that follow-come battery is #16,000 while replacement battery is #7,000. My question to all IT gurus in the house is can i get a replacement battery since thats what i can afford? how long will the replacement battery last me when compared to the follow-come battery? just need more enlightment from you guys as to which one to get.
Thanks

Is the original battery very original and brand new ?
Re: I Don't Have Money For A Follow-come Battery, Can I Get A Replacement Battery? by YOLO1(m): 6:50pm On May 11, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Is the original battery very original and brand new ?
So I heard. But that's what all the seller's called original where I went.
Re: I Don't Have Money For A Follow-come Battery, Can I Get A Replacement Battery? by dragnet: 7:19pm On May 11, 2017
buy replacement... you may even get lucky and it'd last better. As for that "original", it is overpriced.

(1) (Reply)

HP 630 Core I3 For Sale / Lenovo Thinkpad T450 Core I5 5th Gen 16gb Ram 240gb Ssd / Four Internet Marketing Lessons From The Olympics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.