Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,501 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Puppy And Piglet - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Puppy And Piglet (689 Views)

My Puppy Always Stares At My Wife Anytime She Is Undressing. Please Help! / Help ! Lost Puppy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Puppy And Piglet by r231(m): 12:37am On Jan 11, 2010
Two villager, Yakobo and Lonasto were great frinds. One day, Yakobo visted Lonasto. Reaching there, he admired Lonasto's puppy which he ended up acquiring. On his way home, he stopped on some bar to have a 1 0r 2. Around, there were these sturbon boys who peeped in Yakobo's bag and exchanged the puppy with a piglet. Yakobo reaching home, eargerly wanted to show his gift to everybody at home. I know you know what he saw. He was furious and went back to fight Lonasto for fooling and making fun of him. On his way back, he stopped at the same bar. The boys became scared and put the puppy back in the bag. On reaching in front of his friend, he was spitting fire. But Lonasto was too cool and said, "ok, let me have my puppy back." Yakobo on removing the piglet, he found a puppy. He was embarrassed. He said to the puppy, "you puppy, if you want to be a dog, be a dog. If you want to be a pig, be a pig. I dont want to lose my friend."
Re: Puppy And Piglet by Kunbee: 12:46am On Jan 11, 2010
hmmmmm lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Pet Name / Mine Is Called "a Blond Goes On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire" / Africa Today Show # 7… Naija @ 50 – Boyz Are Not Smiling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.