Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,087 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

How To Import Goods From China At A Very Low Price And Gain 200% To 500% Profit. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Import Goods From China At A Very Low Price And Gain 200% To 500% Profit. (9362 Views)

How To Import Goods Directly From Manufacturer / How To Import Goods & Sell Very Fast! / Token Pumping To 500% Upward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Import Goods From China At A Very Low Price And Gain 200% To 500% Profit. by theimporter(m): 1:58pm On May 11, 2017
Here I will be showing you how to import goods from China to your doorsteps without having to go to china or the ports and start dealing with clearing and forwarding agents. In this post you will learn how to start importing goods from as low as #10,000 and get 3 times the same amount you spent. This type of importation is often referred to as mini importation.

With the trend of Ponzi and various online money making ventures, I know that some people will start saying that what I am about to reveal in this post is next to fraud, yahoo yahoo/G-boy stuffs or that it is not legit, actually that’s what people say when they hear about Online Business. It’s a typical Nigerian trend that that has been ongoing for a very long time now.

Some people just catch a glimpse of an import portal website, then they go ahead and order for products there without following the right step by step process only to come back to say that they have been scammed on the site, but then the truth is that they scammed themselves.

Thing you have to understand is that very few people know about Mini Importation and they are not ready to share their knowledge to everybody and their reason for doing so is to continue to have control over the market, also it costs so much time, money and energy to get the knowledge, Most people place little or no value for something that costs them nothing, It requires practical steps so much that a teacher needs to stay with his student till he is successful in the business(which I will be exposing to you in THE MINI IMPORTATION GURU).

Mini importation involves researching hot in demand products, buying them via the internet and successfully shipping them down to Nigeria without having to travel to china or deal with clearing and forwarding agents or with customs officers and all what not. Shikina.

This is where it is different from just importation. It’s something you can do from the comfort of your home with no connections at the ports or in high places. But importation is that you have to go to China, bargain for your product, ship them to Nigeria and then deal with custom people or clearing and forwarding agents, before transporting your products to your warehouse.

Below are some of the import portals that you can get products from at a very low price.
www.Alibaba.com
www.Aliexpress.com
www.Dhgate.com
www.DealExtreme.com
www.focalprice.com
www.tinydeal.com
www.Ebay.com
www.Amazon.com
www.NewEgg.com
www.CellularCountry.com
www.Martview.com(Formerly IpMart)
You need to understand that while they have their similarities, they are distinct in operations. So you need to understand how each one works, well if you are able to get the basic principles behind importation and sourcing, you will most likely be able to find you way around each and every one of them.

When you must have found the product you want to buy for your personal use or the product that triggers electromagnetic pulse in people, there are specific steps to take which will help you get your products down to Nigeria safe and sound, also if you get into trouble like not getting what you ordered for, your money will still be refunded to you without any stress or you can as well use any shipping firms of your choice.

These and many more like how to make unlimited online payments from Nigeria to anywhere in the world will also be revealed in my EBook THE MINI IMPORTATION GURU.

Am wishing you the best with your deals in mini importation and
Committed to hear your success story as soon as possible.
Nwabisi Fidelis Onuorah

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Import Goods From China At A Very Low Price And Gain 200% To 500% Profit. by Donchi135(m): 4:31pm On May 11, 2017
theimporter:
Here I will be showing you how to import goods from China to your doorsteps without having to go to china or the ports and start dealing with clearing and forwarding agents. In this post you will learn how to start importing goods from as low as #10,000 and get 3 times the same amount you spent. This type of importation is often referred to as mini importation.

With the trend of Ponzi and various online money making ventures, I know that some people will start saying that what I am about to reveal in this post is next to fraud, yahoo yahoo/G-boy stuffs or that it is not legit, actually that’s what people say when they hear about Online Business. It’s a typical Nigerian trend that that has been ongoing for a very long time now.

Some people just catch a glimpse of an import portal website, then they go ahead and order for products there without following the right step by step process only to come back to say that they have been scammed on the site, but then the truth is that they scammed themselves.

Thing you have to understand is that very few people know about Mini Importation and they are not ready to share their knowledge to everybody and their reason for doing so is to continue to have control over the market, also it costs so much time, money and energy to get the knowledge, Most people place little or no value for something that costs them nothing, It requires practical steps so much that a teacher needs to stay with his student till he is successful in the business(which I will be exposing to you in THE MINI IMPORTATION GURU).

Mini importation involves researching hot in demand products, buying them via the internet and successfully shipping them down to Nigeria without having to travel to china or deal with clearing and forwarding agents or with customs officers and all what not. Shikina.

This is where it is different from just importation. It’s something you can do from the comfort of your home with no connections at the ports or in high places. But importation is that you have to go to China, bargain for your product, ship them to Nigeria and then deal with custom people or clearing and forwarding agents, before transporting your products to your warehouse.

Below are some of the import portals that you can get products from at a very low price.
www.Alibaba.com
www.Aliexpress.com
www.Dhgate.com
www.DealExtreme.com
www.focalprice.com
www.tinydeal.com
www.Ebay.com
www.Amazon.com
www.NewEgg.com
www.CellularCountry.com
www.Martview.com
(Formerly IpMart)

You need to understand that while they have their similarities, they are distinct in operations. So you need to understand how each one works, well if you are able to get the basic principles behind importation and sourcing, you will most likely be able to find you way around each and every one of them.

When you must have found the product you want to buy for your personal use or the product that triggers electromagnetic pulse in people, there are specific steps to take which will help you get your products down to Nigeria safe and sound, also if you get into trouble like not getting what you ordered for, your money will still be refunded to you without any stress or you can as well use any shipping firms of your choice.

These and many more like how to make unlimited online payments from Nigeria to anywhere in the world will also be revealed in my EBook THE MINI IMPORTATION GURU.

Nwabisi Fidelis Onuorah

Yeaaaaas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Import Goods From China At A Very Low Price And Gain 200% To 500% Profit. by sherifhflo: 9:36pm On May 11, 2017
Where is th ebook sir?
Re: How To Import Goods From China At A Very Low Price And Gain 200% To 500% Profit. by theimporter(m): 5:47am On May 12, 2017
sherifhflo:
Where is th ebook sir?
Click on my profile and see how to get it
Re: How To Import Goods From China At A Very Low Price And Gain 200% To 500% Profit. by theimporter(m): 9:22am On May 12, 2017
NnaNna4 I think you should read this post
Re: How To Import Goods From China At A Very Low Price And Gain 200% To 500% Profit. by Luvtosyno: 2:28pm On May 12, 2017
where is ur profile located
Re: How To Import Goods From China At A Very Low Price And Gain 200% To 500% Profit. by NnaNna4(m): 11:58pm On May 12, 2017
theimporter:
NnaNna4 I think you should read this post

Ok
Re: How To Import Goods From China At A Very Low Price And Gain 200% To 500% Profit. by Ruggedpen: 3:58pm On May 17, 2017
theimporter:

I

www.Alibaba.com
www.Aliexpress.com
www.Dhgate.com
www.DealExtreme.com
www.focalprice.com
www.tinydeal.com
www.Ebay.com
www.Amazon.com
www.NewEgg.com
www.CellularCountry.com
www.Martview.com
(Formerly IpMart)

Nwabisi Fidelis Onuorah
Please somebody that bought a goods from Thailand and the products land in the port here how can the person clear the goods. 800 reams of A4 paper, does it need clearing and how
Thanks in Anticipation of your favourable reply
Re: How To Import Goods From China At A Very Low Price And Gain 200% To 500% Profit. by theimporter(m): 3:59pm On May 18, 2017
Ruggedpen:

Please somebody that bought a goods from Thailand and the products land in the port here how can the person clear the goods. 800 reams of A4 paper, does it need clearing and how
Thanks in Anticipation of your favourable reply

Well If i were that somebody i would use one of the many shipping firms like DHL, EMS, chrisvicmall and others to ship my product down to Nigeria... this will create a scenario for me not to see the port or meet any clearing and forwarding agents.

You can as well get the mini importation guru for assistance.

Note: 800 reams is quite heavy, i personally will not advice myself to import heavy stuffs, Thanks
Re: How To Import Goods From China At A Very Low Price And Gain 200% To 500% Profit. by Ruggedpen: 4:51pm On May 18, 2017
theimporter:

Well If i were that somebody i would use one of the many shipping firms like DHL, EMS, chrisvicmall and others to ship my product down to Nigeria... this will create a scenario for me not to see the port or meet any clearing and forwarding agents.

You can as well get the mini importation guru for assistance.

Note: 800 reams is quite heavy, i personally will not advice myself to import heavy stuffs, Thanks
the company over there is taking care of the shipping as at today my challenge here now is clearing it as it land port harcourt, but u not importing heavy stuff why ? can u shed more light on that please. thanks in anticipation
Re: How To Import Goods From China At A Very Low Price And Gain 200% To 500% Profit. by theimporter(m): 5:31pm On May 18, 2017
Ruggedpen:

the company over there is taking care of the shipping as at today my challenge here now is clearing it as it land port harcourt, but u not importing heavy stuff why ? can u shed more light on that please. thanks in anticipation

For products that does not have free-shipping, Most shipping companies i know charge their customers according to the weight of their products... so imagine the price of shipping a product that has the weight of 45kg and the one that has a weight of 4kg

About clearing your product, you should go to the port with the details of the product and clear them.

Note: I specialize in Mini Importation

1 Like

Re: How To Import Goods From China At A Very Low Price And Gain 200% To 500% Profit. by theimporter(m): 12:28pm On May 19, 2017
asiwaju007 am sorry i could not reply your message via email because i had issues with my email, please do give me a reply
Re: How To Import Goods From China At A Very Low Price And Gain 200% To 500% Profit. by adewaled(m): 3:07pm On May 29, 2017
I really agree with some links put together because i have personally used them to import goods and my clients have ordered from them. The first thing you need to know about importation is the market trends of some hot selling products and cool price. The next is to get it down from China to Nigeria. You will need a reliable shipping company to handle that for you. Delivery time of the goods is very important. You can read more on importation of goods from China on http://freightdrive.info/blog/mini-importation-business-in-nigeria/

If you need a shipping address and a reliable freight forwarder from China. Send mail to business@freightdrive.info or call +2347053630607 for address and quote for your shipment.
Re: How To Import Goods From China At A Very Low Price And Gain 200% To 500% Profit. by Kennethiykeiyke: 5:03am On Feb 02, 2020
Plz kindly check the links posted here, some are hackers
Re: How To Import Goods From China At A Very Low Price And Gain 200% To 500% Profit. by Kennethiykeiyke: 5:04am On Feb 02, 2020
Plz kindly check the links posted here, some are hackers grin
Re: How To Import Goods From China At A Very Low Price And Gain 200% To 500% Profit. by Solution1989: 5:13pm On Apr 06, 2020
Pls I need a concise info on how to import phone part from china to nigeria without physical going to China

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

4bedroom Architectural Duplex Design ( Flat Roof ) / How Do I Sell My Shares? / AWOOF!!! Food For All Nation (partnering Access Bank)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.