Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,393 members, 7,846,641 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Mayonnaise On My Face! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Mayonnaise On My Face! (1242 Views)

My Face When I Miss The Presidential Chat / My Face Wen 9ija Babe Says I Hate Telemundo / My Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mayonnaise On My Face! by r231(m): 12:44am On Jan 11, 2010
There was this lady who lived in this same room with little brother on a bunk bed. One day she decided to sneak in with her boyfriend for some serious downloading !!! She warned her boy friend before hand, please I don't want my brother to wake up, if I want it normal, I would whisper TOMATOES, TOMATOES, if I want it harder, I would say LETTUCE, LETTUCE, if I want us to change style or position, I would whisper, ONIONS, ONIONS.

With these codes, they entered into the room, within a short period, temperature started rising and they were already in the 7th heaven, frolicking in the atmosphere of love, and it was TOMATOES, TOMATOES,TOMATOES, LETTUCE, LETTUCE,LETTUCE,LETTUCE, LETTUCE, LETTUCE, ONIONS , al ove te air.

Sudenly, something splashed on the brother's face down below the bunk bed and he woke up.

He shouted, WOULD YOU GUYS STOP MAKING SANWICHES UP THERE BECAUSE YOU ARE SPLASHING ALL THE MAYONNAISE ON MY FACE !!!!!!
Re: Mayonnaise On My Face! by clemcykul(f): 12:12pm On Jan 13, 2010
yuck!!!

annoyingly funny, nice one any way.

dear i123
i want to take u out for lunch, wat say you? wink smiley

(1) (Reply)

Lovely Couple / Terry G Must Join Boko Haram! Lol / Brand New Joke From Gbagbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.