Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,971 members, 7,821,397 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Details Of Uniabuja Admission List! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Details Of Uniabuja Admission List! (4434 Views)

Two Final Year Students Of UNIABUJA Got Engaged At A Departmental Dinner ( PHOTO / 2014/2015 UNIABUJA Admission List Out - Check Here / UNIABUJA Admission 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Details Of Uniabuja Admission List! by Nobody: 2:04am On Jan 11, 2010
Uniabuja released an admission list with not up to 1000 names. Infact, to make the matter worse; No Medicine and some other courses candidate's name on the list. That is to say, all those who apply for Medicine as to wait for the second list. It's in explicable. Why did they do that. Please reply.
Re: Details Of Uniabuja Admission List! by wize79(f): 8:07am On Jan 11, 2010
guy i was told it the merit list.so lets hope that things work oyt well.
Re: Details Of Uniabuja Admission List! by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 11, 2010
Can there be a merit list without MEDICINE? Infact, I was told that their is a fall out in d university presently and d list has been torn and removed from where it was pasted. I don't know why this is happening in a FEDERAL university.
Re: Details Of Uniabuja Admission List! by maxikid(m): 12:26pm On Jan 12, 2010
how sure are u madamme, pls u guys shld be sure of ur news cool shocked
Re: Details Of Uniabuja Admission List! by lordizak(m): 6:08pm On Jan 13, 2010
9ja is sick? that's all 4 now.
Re: Details Of Uniabuja Admission List! by dayo23(f): 7:22pm On Jan 13, 2010
The list was still in the school notice board as of monday and there is no problem or what so ever concerning the admission list,The admission list was simply base on merit and if your name did'nt appear simply means your jamb and post ume score is not up to the merit standard.The second list should be out very soon and i urge u all to follow it up,The admission is who no who and not going to be merit.

(1) (Reply)

15 Bizarre Facts That Will Change The Way You See The World! / The Three Free Apps That Are More Important Than Any University Degree / Help My lecturer Keeps Posting Depressed Messages On His Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.