Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,904 members, 7,835,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Which Nigerian Tribe Insult People The Most??? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Which Nigerian Tribe Insult People The Most??? (2497 Views)

Which Nigerian Comedian Do You Think Can Be Voted For As President In Future / Adesua Etomi Slams Trolls Who Insult People Based On Number Of Followers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Nigerian Tribe Insult People The Most??? by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 11, 2017
People I have met outside Yoruba tribe said na we carry the trophy for insult. Can I blame them? A Yoruba person will insult an elderly one with respect self cheesy
You will hear them insulting an older person like "shey eh ya were" the respect will always be there, to make the insult sound more interesting tongue
So which tribe is it for u?
This is just for fun
MissyB3
Fynestboi
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Insult People The Most??? by Franzinni: 6:43pm On May 11, 2017
Igbo...... They have quantity but don't have quality...

If you need quality yab go to the afonjas

... Sorry yorubas.
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Insult People The Most??? by PenisCaP: 6:45pm On May 11, 2017
Its yoruba na.
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Insult People The Most??? by Epositive(m): 6:46pm On May 11, 2017
this thread na for fun but e go soon turn fight,,,, i just dey observe grin

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Insult People The Most??? by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 11, 2017
Though am a lagosian.. My tribe insults a lot

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Insult People The Most??? by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 11, 2017
I'm sorry but at this point I have to agree that we are (Afonjas).... Almost all dialects in yoruba are good in insult. In order of priority and to the best of my knowledge:
Ibadan.
Oyo.
Ijesha. (proudly one)
Ijebu.

These three categories of afonja can insult dead body and hin go sneeze

Afonja be like 'With all due respect ma, you are st.upid' grin

4 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Insult People The Most??? by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 11, 2017
Franzinni:
Igbo...... They have quantity but don't have quality...

If you need quality yab go to the afonjas

... Sorry yorubas.

Na the work wey we dey do. Both quantity and quality

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Insult People The Most??? by Khd95(m): 7:00pm On May 11, 2017
iffa say AFO nd u put NJA, I no dey ooo

3 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Insult People The Most??? by Shelloween(m): 7:02pm On May 11, 2017
Every word from the mouth of a yoruba man sounds like an insult. I don't even know when they are greeting, complimenting or insulting me. Fvcking Afonjas.

6 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Insult People The Most??? by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 11, 2017
Bleaching
Tattoo
Homosexuality
Stupidity
Agbero
Lazy assholes
Rape
Rituals...
Those sophisticated Afon...... jas

3 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Insult People The Most??? by bobbyjayremmy: 7:08pm On May 11, 2017
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Insult People The Most??? by mexxmoney: 7:13pm On May 11, 2017
Op kilode now? U just arrange dis yeye post to start tribal war for here abi? Oloriburuku, omo ale, ori e oda, aburo were, Iyalaya everybody, fvck that shyt, every word is a hit.............I'm outta here
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Insult People The Most??? by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 11, 2017
fernandobush:
Bleaching

Tattoo

Homosexuality

Stupidity

Agbero

Lazy assholes

Rape

Rituals...

And your Acting President.

Maybe you are typing with your anus...
I still can't fathom.
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Insult People The Most??? by sod09(m): 7:32pm On May 11, 2017
it's us o, d afonjas grin especially the brown roof People just pray they don't enter your matter.they will insult you suicide go day hungry you,Wen they are through with you they won't spare ur ancestors and generations.
grin

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Insult People The Most??? by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 11, 2017
Shelloween:
Every word from the mouth of a yoruba man sounds like an insult. I don't even know when they are greeting, complimenting or insulting me. Fvcking Afonjas.
Now this is hilarious

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Insult People The Most??? by siie: 8:48pm On May 11, 2017
Like Jenny baby go talk her own "womiloju daada eyeball to eyeball.. Se o ya Werey??

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Insult People The Most??? by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 11, 2017
OrestesDante:
I'm sorry but at this point I have to agree that we are (Afonjas).... Almost all dialects in yoruba are good in insult. In order of priority and to the best of my knowledge:
Ibadan.
Oyo.
Ijesha. (proudly one)
Ijebu.

My ijesha fellow.... grin
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Insult People The Most??? by kolaranking1(m): 10:57pm On May 11, 2017
sexybbstar:

My ijesha fellow.... grin
all these ijesha pple sef.....I'm in ilesha currently tho
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Insult People The Most??? by mayoor15(m): 7:22am On May 12, 2017
OrestesDante:
Ibadan.
Oyo.
Ijesha. (proudly one)
Ijebu.

you know how we say it in Yoruba land, that only a b******d uses his left hand to describe his father's house, if others are calling Yoruba people afonja, I don't expect you to join them call your people afonja, disappointment is an understatement with all due respect.
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Insult People The Most??? by Nobody: 7:51am On May 12, 2017
mayoor15:
you know how we say it in Yoruba land, that only a b******d uses his left hand to describe his father's house, if others are calling Yoruba people afonja, I don't expect you to join them call your people afonja, disappointment is an understatement with all due respect.

ok. What's the meaning of afonja at first? You are even worse with all due respect
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Insult People The Most??? by Moving4: 8:08am On May 12, 2017
Hmm
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Insult People The Most??? by Nobody: 8:57am On May 12, 2017
kolaranking1:
all these ijesha pple sef.....I'm in ilesha currently tho

See you undecided
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Insult People The Most??? by mayoor15(m): 9:22am On May 12, 2017
OrestesDante:

ok. What's the meaning of afonja at first? You are even worse with all due respect
Afonja was a warrior, who fought for ilorin, that is why they call ilorin afonja, other south west states are not afonja, even though kwara is classified as a Northern state, it's more of a south western state, but you can't use a state to call all Yoruba's.
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Insult People The Most??? by Nobody: 9:23am On May 12, 2017
mayoor15:
Afonja was a warrior, who fought for ilorin, that is why they call ilorin afonja, other south west states are not afonja, even though kwara is classified as a Northern state, it's more of a south western state, but you can't use a state to call all Yoruba's.

ok
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Insult People The Most??? by Nobody: 9:27am On May 12, 2017
fernandobush:
Bleaching

Tattoo

Homosexuality

Stupidity

Agbero

Lazy assholes

Rape

Rituals...

Rituals

Drug pushing

Prostitution

Fraudsters

Dirty people

Developers....

Ipob miscreants

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Insult People The Most??? by kolaranking1(m): 9:49am On May 12, 2017
sexybbstar:

See you undecided
. :-/ wetin do me?

(1) (Reply)

See What Model,bella Hadid Was Caught Doing With Her Hand In Public(photos) / Pics: Teenage Nollywood Actress, Regina Daniels Goofing Around / How Iyabo Ojo Almost Died After Having Buttocks Enlargement Surgery In Turkey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.