Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,675 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

West Ham : Michail Antonio Signs Four Year Contract - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / West Ham : Michail Antonio Signs Four Year Contract (394 Views)

NPFL Club Signs Four Players On Same Day For Undisclosed Fee / Michail Antonio Crashes His Lamborghini On Christmas Day / Edinson Cavani Signs A 3-Year Contract With Atletico Madrid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

West Ham : Michail Antonio Signs Four Year Contract by tayorh(m): 6:45pm On May 11, 2017
http://www.sportthesis.com/2017/05/west-ham-michail-antonio-signs-four-year-contract.html?m=1

West Ham's player of the season Michail Antonio has signed a new four year contract with the club. According to Skysports He is said to have signed a deal worth £70,000 per week.

Antonio who joined West Ham from Nottingham forest two years ago is currently out of the season with a Hamstring injury.

The England player has been West ham's best player this season scoring 9 goals in 29 appearances despite the club's bad season at the London club.

The 27 year old was recently named West ham's player of the season following his performances this season despite been injured.

The 27 year old said : "I'm over the moon, I've loved my time here and I'm just happy that we have managed to get things sorted so I can move on to next season and do what I have done this season.

" This year has been better than last year because I've played from start to finish and I managed to get the England call-up I've been dreaming of since I was a child."

"I'd like to thank the chairman David Sullivan because we had a nice deal for this to get sorted. He's a lovely man and thanks very much."

(1) (Reply)

Blue Is The Colour And Chelsea Is The King / Which Club Has This Great Achievements / Cheikh Tiote’s Last Whatsapp Chat With Friend Revealed After Tragic Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.