Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,363 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

Please Help A Mother And A Wife - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help A Mother And A Wife (561 Views)

Help A Sister Help A Mother. / Mobonike Mother And Child Hospital Latest Job Recruitment (7 Positions) / Please Help A Mother And A Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help A Mother And A Wife by Domdiv: 7:40pm On May 11, 2017
My husband work has not been going fine,no salary since last year, the economy situation affecting the company. Please, for the sake of my two boys and household I need to take care of, I am in need of Accounting/Cashiering jobs. I am a young female, graduated from Lagos State University (LASU) with a degree in Accounting. In addition, I have a diploma certificate in Computer and Secretarial Studies from the University of Lagos (UNILAG). I also have experience in Audit.

I have been applying the ones I search on nairaland but no response from any. I am very versatile and multidimensional person, smart, hard working, good oral and written communication and good arithmetical skills and ability to learn fast.

Please anyone with such job vacancies should inform me on 08064893088 or ragiqueen@gmail.com

Thanks and God bless

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Mother And A Wife by hardeybaryour(m): 10:13pm On May 13, 2017
Madam God will help you. Are you on whatsapp if yes. I will introduced you to my uncle that works in unilag. Am 100% sure he's going to help you
Domdiv:
My husband work has not been going fine,no salary since last year, the economy situation affecting the company. Please, for the sake of my two boys and household I need to take care of, I am in need of Accounting/Cashiering jobs. I am a young female, graduated from Lagos State University (LASU) with a degree in Accounting. In addition, I have a diploma certificate in Computer and Secretarial Studies from the University of Lagos (UNILAG). I also have experience in Audit.

I have been applying the ones I search on nairaland but no response from any. I am very versatile and multidimensional person, smart, hard working, good oral and written communication and good arithmetical skills and ability to learn fast.

Please anyone with such job vacancies should inform me on 08064893088 or ragiqueen@gmail.com

Thanks and God bless
Re: Please Help A Mother And A Wife by Domdiv: 6:35pm On May 15, 2017
Big Bros, thanks a lot. I am on whatsapp. Here is my number. 08064893088. God bless you.

(1) (Reply)

Guinness Nigeria Plc Ongoing Recruitment / Male Room-mate Within Agbara Seriously Needed / Career Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.