Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,889 members, 7,817,616 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

I Want To Be A Armed Robber Because Of Oppression - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Want To Be A Armed Robber Because Of Oppression (1656 Views)

Maryanne Michael: One-Armed Woman Gives Birth To A Healthy Baby Boy / Super Mom? Woman Gives Arm Robber Mouth Action, Saves Family / Please Help With Advice To Overcome This Oppression Im My Work Place (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Be A Armed Robber Because Of Oppression by Frankgenius213: 11:23pm On May 11, 2017
I am a young guy presently his nysc program. I am from a broken home where non of my parents send me.

I am being oppressed by guys who drive cars.the truth is I want to join bad gang.I was informed I have to be a cultist.I know u all will say no but listen to me

Every young man is facing serious hell in Nigeria to make it and hit it big.I av been struggling till I got to my nysc.I want money.I want to work there is no work.

I followed this set of boys to their operation and watched how they did it.I followed them without them knowing tho.I need u guys opinion on this.already spoke to my step dad whom I trust and a child hood friend.they all rebuked the idea.

i need advice
I don't need fish just teach me how to fish
I NEED A CAR DONT TELL ME I SHOULD WORK HARD CUS THERE IS NO WORK ATALL.

PLS TALK TO ME PLS

cc lalasticlala
Re: I Want To Be A Armed Robber Because Of Oppression by talk2alabama: 11:26pm On May 11, 2017
Maybe a picture of kirikiri max prisons will help you alot

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Be A Armed Robber Because Of Oppression by keepingmum: 11:32pm On May 11, 2017
So you are still doing your NYSC
Your motivation are a won bad gangs/ armed robbers
So what should those who graduated 10 years ago without a job do?

You can't even motivate yourself using positive role models rather YOU CHOOSE to be driven and motivated by miscreants of the society.
You are choosing a path that brings pain/hurt/suicide to families and other individuals. The people you intend to rob/swindle you don't think they have responsibilities? Has it occurred to you what sacrifices they made to get whatever little/much you think they have that you wish to snatch off them?

No wahala, I hope you have watched a lot of these jingle justice videos because that will be your fate soon.

9 Likes

Re: I Want To Be A Armed Robber Because Of Oppression by mykelmeezy: 11:38pm On May 11, 2017
honestly go ahead

but do us all a favor n dont rob the poor

you know that " oppression" you are going through

yes that's what most of us r going through

but feel free to Rob politicians elect/appointed

those are the real bastards who made you oppressed and ya lazy attitude also

cheers

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Be A Armed Robber Because Of Oppression by Tellemall: 11:43pm On May 11, 2017
Money answers all things. But don't let your love of it become the root of evil in your life. Not sin, but evil.

Wait.

Did you just say you spoke to your "step dad whom you trust" about this?
Re: I Want To Be A Armed Robber Because Of Oppression by Frankgenius213: 11:45pm On May 11, 2017
Tellemall:
Money answers all things. But don't let your love of it become the root of evil in your life. Not sin, but evil.

I know bro.I know its not easy
Re: I Want To Be A Armed Robber Because Of Oppression by Tellemall: 11:49pm On May 11, 2017
Frankgenius213:

I know bro.I know its not easy

Nothing good comes easy.
Re: I Want To Be A Armed Robber Because Of Oppression by einscienstist(m): 11:53pm On May 11, 2017
please continue.... because of yahoo.... our police are becoming lazy.... nobody to pursue again.... please help us keep them busy
Re: I Want To Be A Armed Robber Because Of Oppression by keepingmum: 11:56pm On May 11, 2017
Frankgenius213:
I am a young guy presently his nysc program. I am from a broken home where non of my parents send me.

I am being oppressed by guys who drive cars.the truth is I want to join bad gang.I was informed I have to be a cultist.I know u all will say no but listen to me

Every young man is facing serious hell in Nigeria to make it and hit it big.I av been struggling till I got to my nysc.I want money.I want to work there is no work.

I followed this set of boys to their operation and watched how they did it.I followed them without them knowing tho.I need u guys opinion on this.already spoke to my step dad whom I trust and a child hood friend.they all rebuked the idea.

i need advice

PLS TALK TO ME PLS

cc lalasticlala
Re: I Want To Be A Armed Robber Because Of Oppression by swagguElite(m): 3:14am On May 12, 2017
Big man! ...just relax! ... Am nt going 2 discourage you ...you are from a broken home ...no money ...no family to run to ...no job! ...if yu continue 2 live in this unprecedented wretched life of yours ...you will starve to death watching yur fellow friends who are engaging in dirty ventures getting fat pockets n buying yur dream cars

As at now ...Yur veri chance is to roll with them and learn ao dey go about deir operation right! cheesy ...yes! ... Wat an idea! ...a foolish one! sad

Like I said earlier ... Am nt going 2 discourage but help you! ..achieve yur goal! ....yur goal is majorly to get rich n stop living this miserable life of yours! ...all you need do is get close to yur friends who you know engage in frivolous spending after deir operation Nd get a loan from them ....Nd engage your investments in agro-business!

Get a big farm,get involved in the planting of plantain or yam (I read some few minutes ago ...a thread in d FP talking about yam business Nd ao yu can earn millions thru exporting such)
.... CHECK FOR THE THREAD ...READ IT UP ND MAKE MORE RESEARCHES!

Meanwhile! ... Get engaged in sales boy employment! ...yu will work under your boss ...earning little amount money compared to the money yu borrowed in funding your farm! ... At least yu will gain knowledge on ao how to run a shop Nd engage in farming at the same time ...c"Mon yu can't tell me yuar going 2 do nothing while waiting for your yam/plaintain to grow ...

This way yuar killing two birds with a spoon! ... Whenever yuar free visit your farm ... Give farm produce as gift to your master at the shop yuar working ...he will appreciate dat little gift n build a closer relationship with you which could lead you to have an easier way of introducing your farm products to the market using a little portion of his shop!

...thereby saving money in renting a shop ... N trust me you will get more money since his customers will become your customer!

I wished I had yahoo yahoo friends ... I would hv done dis Nd stop wasting my time studying law! ... Nd buying expensive textbooks!

Nonetheless! ... I love my profession still! wink

__ forgive my typographical errors am not perfect ...but I will be! smiley

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be A Armed Robber Because Of Oppression by aflame100(m): 7:06am On May 12, 2017
keepingmum:
So you are still doing your NYSC
Your motivation are a won bad gangs/ armed robbers
So what should those who graduated 10 years ago without a job do?

You can't even motivate yourself using positive role models rather YOU CHOOSE to be driven and motivated by miscreants of the society.
You are choosing a path that brings pain/hurt/suicide to families and other individuals. The people you intend to rob/swindle you don't think they have responsibilities? Has it occurred to you what sacrifices they made to get whatever little/much you think they have that you wish to snatch off them?

No wahala, I hope you have watched a lot of these jingle justice videos because that will be your fate soon.

Well said, good advice. I can't say more.
Re: I Want To Be A Armed Robber Because Of Oppression by sisisioge: 7:49am On May 12, 2017
grin grin grin

You want a car! Mtcheeeew! With this your mindset employers will he afraid to hire you. All the time you spent in school has just gone down the drain dude! You didnt learn a thing! Duhhhh! Good luck with joining the bad gang. My advice though:

Ensure you farabale to learn the ropes of the game. Please do because unintelligent guys like you always get caught before they break even. undecided
Re: I Want To Be A Armed Robber Because Of Oppression by Diplomaticbeing(m): 11:41am On May 12, 2017
In you I see a brilliant but a non intelligent guy - but I pray that you'll become intelligent very soon. Let me help diagnose your problems:

(1) You're both superficial and covetous. . . Not until you redefined your ethical philosophies would you find peace - I bet you, if peradventure you get a car today, you wouldn't have a feeling of inner peace (the most important treasure one can have), so long as you retain this same ethical philosophy you're currently inclined to.

(2) You hear, know but don't understand life fundamentals. Successful armed robbers and their ilks in other ignoble professions are successful because they don't just hear and know about their professions but most importantly they understand their professions.

Now citing the above simple analogy, you would see that the first of the three basic tools you need to conquer the world is having understanding of something, not just something but something of great value. People are neither paid because they are breathing nor because they know something no, they're paid for what they do with that they understand.

What's that valuable thing you understand?

Send me a proposal on it at talentsponsor@yahoo.com .A convincing proposal may help set you on the path of an eldorado life you long for.

Good attributes, valuable aptitude(s) and of course money remains the secret of any real, peaceful and meaningful wealth you see out there.

Meanwhile, believe you me, I know that your thread is a mere reverse psychology. So don't ascribe smartness to yourself yet. Lol.

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Be A Armed Robber Because Of Oppression by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 12, 2017
Frankgenius213:

Has this moniker been "hacked"?

Because the earlier posts from this moniker suggest someone much more enterprising...
Re: I Want To Be A Armed Robber Because Of Oppression by UCFORMIDABLE: 9:21pm On May 29, 2017
Its obvious the only way you want to make money is through illegal, scam, drugs, kidnapping.

Stop staying among low IQ people, stop staying among old but visionless people, stop staying among get rich quick people.

Go and read just about mark zuckerberg of Facebook, if you fail to sit among people who plan and strategies for future than present, you will be kill at last

grow up kid
Re: I Want To Be A Armed Robber Because Of Oppression by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 30, 2017
talk2alabama:
Maybe a picture of kirikiri max prisons will help you alot

guy 1 bottle of gulder 4 u n 5H SUYA TO TOP M
Re: I Want To Be A Armed Robber Because Of Oppression by Dreamchazr(m): 6:00pm On May 30, 2017
Sad to say..you have made up your mind..but just in case there is still some place for change...what you have is a poor way of thinking. .you don't need money..you need ideas to attract money...first...forget living in the city..Lagos Abuja..they are expensive...Go and look at farming. ..there is money to be made...save you life now ...Offer your services..to large farms..learn..then start yours...
Re: I Want To Be A Armed Robber Because Of Oppression by Jman06(m): 7:16pm On May 30, 2017
What a strategy to beg!Lmao
On a more serious note, just for those who might be having the thought of joining armed robbery gangs, please ensure that you target our wicked politicians. Not average and hardworking civil servants and businessmen. That way, nigerians might even applaud you. Else, you might just become the next candidate for jungle justice. As for the op, he no get liver! I know his type. Fire a gun around him and he would vanish into thin air.
Re: I Want To Be A Armed Robber Because Of Oppression by wadetaw202: 9:44pm On May 30, 2017
Frankgenius213:

i need advice

PLS TALK TO ME PLS

cc lalasticlala

You mean you want to go and be robbing those who decided to work hard instead of going into armed robbery?

You are a complete fool. My prayer for you is that you will be shut on your first operation. I also pray they don't shoot you dead; they will only shoot you on your hips so that you can become paralysed from hip downward and live the rest of your life in wheelchair. At least, wheelchair too has tyres like a car.
Re: I Want To Be A Armed Robber Because Of Oppression by auntysimbiat(f): 9:52pm On May 30, 2017
Hmmm... U wana die cos you dont wana die
Re: I Want To Be A Armed Robber Because Of Oppression by Meel: 10:29pm On May 30, 2017
swagguElite:
Big man! ...just relax! ... Am nt going 2 discourage you ...you are from a broken home ...no money ...no family to run to ...no job! ...if yu continue 2 live in this unprecedented wretched life of yours ...you will starve to death watching yur fellow friends who are engaging in dirty ventures getting fat pockets n buying yur dream cars

As at now ...Yur veri chance is to roll with them and learn ao dey go about deir operation right! cheesy ...yes! ... Wat an idea! ...a foolish one! sad

Like I said earlier ... Am nt going 2 discourage but help you! ..achieve yur goal! ....yur goal is majorly to get rich n stop living this miserable life of yours! ...all you need do is get close to yur friends who you know engage in frivolous spending after deir operation Nd get a loan from them ....Nd engage your investments in agro-business!

Get a big farm,get involved in the planting of plantain or yam (I read some few minutes ago ...a thread in d FP talking about yam business Nd ao yu can earn millions thru exporting such)

Meanwhile! ... Get engaged in sales boy employment! ...yu will work under your boss ...earning little amount money compared to the money yu borrowed in funding your farm! ... At least yu will gain knowledge on ao how to run a shop Nd engage in farming at the same time ...c"Mon yu can't tell me yuar going 2 do nothing while waiting for your yam/plaintain to grow ...

This way yuar killing two birds with a spoon! ... Whenever yuar free visit your farm ... Give farm produce as gift to your master at the shop yuar working ...he will appreciate dat little gift n build a closer relationship with you which could lead you to have an easier way of introducing your farm products to the market using a little portion of his shop!

...thereby saving money in renting a shop ... N trust me you will get more money since his customers will become your customer!

I wished I had yahoo yahoo friends ... I would hv done dis Nd stop wasting my time studying law! ... Nd buying expensive textbooks!

Bro am surrounded by yahoo guys, no G boy will lend you money to do business. They rather buy alcohol for you.
Re: I Want To Be A Armed Robber Because Of Oppression by Nobody: 2:26am On May 31, 2017
Meel:
Bro am surrounded by yahoo guys, no G boy will lend you money to do business. They rather buy alcohol for you.
the thing tire me self, they can buy a million naira worth of drinks for you and flex you,but to give or lend you money to start something,na story you go dey hear.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be A Armed Robber Because Of Oppression by einscienstist(m): 1:39pm On Jun 16, 2017
swagguElite:

I'll pay for your weekend meals..... #YAW... (You Are Wise
Re: I Want To Be A Armed Robber Because Of Oppression by Frankgenius213: 8:32pm On Jun 16, 2017
abeg I wan form gang who wan join me in kidnapping business.am dead serious
Re: I Want To Be A Armed Robber Because Of Oppression by rosalieene(f): 8:40pm On Jun 16, 2017
you know you left from your right, what do u need advice for
Re: I Want To Be A Armed Robber Because Of Oppression by Cuddlebugie(f): 10:37pm On Jun 16, 2017
wadetaw202:

You mean you want to go and be robbing those who decided to work hard instead of going into armed robbery?

You are a complete fool. My prayer for you is that you will be shut on your first operation. I also pray they don't shoot you dead; they will only shoot you on your hips so that you can become paralysed from hip downward and live the rest of your life in wheelchair. At least, wheelchair too has tyres like a car.
THIS IS BRUTAL

(1) (Reply)

. / Behaviour Of Men During A Fight / Is It A Crime To Marry A Single Mother With Five Daughters?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.