Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

John Cena Or Baptista - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / John Cena Or Baptista (3755 Views)

John Cena, Sheamus Quit Wwe…why WWE Superstars Dare Triple H, Wife / John Cena Of World Wrestling Entertainment Died From A Severe Head Injury / WWE Superstar John Cena Dead? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

John Cena Or Baptista by showbobo(m): 9:15am On Jan 28, 2007
Which one this champions do you prefer?They are both strong and fantastic wrestlers.John Cena is currently the WWE champion and Baptista is currently the WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION.Let me hear from you guys which one you think is better.
Re: John Cena Or Baptista by beyunce(f): 4:59pm On Feb 06, 2007
[b][/b] John cena all da way
Re: John Cena Or Baptista by naijacutee(f): 5:02pm On Feb 06, 2007
Exactly. . . me too John Cena anyday, anytime!! (Funny, I saw a poster of him in an art shop earlier today grin)
Re: John Cena Or Baptista by sharetroll(m): 5:02pm On Feb 06, 2007
DLOL

WWF is FAKE

('_')
Re: John Cena Or Baptista by beyunce(f): 5:09pm On Feb 06, 2007
Well its fake. but u dont ave 2 watch it.

We knw its fake we stil enjoy it
Re: John Cena Or Baptista by loyika(m): 5:34pm On Feb 06, 2007
Ha!! Ha!! grin

NAFDAC see how Naija folks are addicted not only to fake Drugs, but WWF as well grin grin

Well sha i stopped watching wrestling since the days of Ricky the Dragon steamboat and Mil Mascara (damn i don old oh!!)

So i wouldn't know who is the best btw the 2, for a while i was confused as to whether Julio Baptista was doing a double as a wrestler and Footballer shocked, until i watched and saw the Baptista you are talking about grin grin

By the way is Junkyard Dog still fighting

cool GOONER 89
Re: John Cena Or Baptista by beyunce(f): 6:33pm On Feb 06, 2007
Never heard off Junkyard Dog lol
Re: John Cena Or Baptista by showbobo(m): 7:05pm On Feb 06, 2007
loyika:

Ha!! Ha!! grin

NAFDAC see how Naija folks are addicted not only to fake Drugs, but WWF as well grin grin

Well sha i stopped watching wrestling since the days of Ricky the Dragon steamboat and Mil Mascara (damn i don old oh!!)

So i wouldn't know who is the best between the 2, for a while i was confused as to whether Julio Baptista was doing a double as a wrestler and Footballer shocked, until i watched and saw the Baptista you are talking about grin grin

By the way is Junkyard Dog still fighting

cool GOONER 89

when year are you talking about??
Re: John Cena Or Baptista by manu4laif: 10:27am On Feb 07, 2007
@loyimethuselah!
soon you will begin to ask of Ben Lion Heart and Ajanlekoko the Cat.
grin grin grin
Re: John Cena Or Baptista by loyika(m): 11:05am On Feb 07, 2007
Manu4laif grin grin

I ain't that old ohhhh grin

Anyway, like i said, i really have no idea who is better btw these 2 chaps, more use to the Old vintage wrestlers of yore!! Focus is now 70 percent entertainment and 30 percent wrestling, while in the past it was the other way round

SIGN OF THE TIMES i guess wink

cool GOONER 89
Re: John Cena Or Baptista by Razorr(f): 3:38pm On Feb 07, 2007
Love Y'all
Re: John Cena Or Baptista by amylizzy(f): 9:47pm On May 27, 2008
i love both but my favourite still remains triple h!!!!!!

Re: John Cena Or Baptista by SeanT21(f): 10:00pm On May 27, 2008
here are the top wrestlers in wrestling right now:
1. Tripple H
2. Batista
3. Undertaker
4. John cena
5.Randy orton
5.Bobby Lashley
6.Shawn michaels
7. Kane
Re: John Cena Or Baptista by amylizzy(f): 1:16am On May 28, 2008
sean, it's true but you might want to remove bobby and put jeff hardy. he rocks!!!!
Re: John Cena Or Baptista by A40(m): 5:09pm On May 28, 2008
WWE is some fakery i was down with it in the days when Undertaker was still Undertaker,Hitman was my favorite,Stone Cold,Goldberg,Psycho Sid,Owen Hart(rest his soul),Lex Luger etc those where the real wrestlers
Re: John Cena Or Baptista by SeanT21(f): 10:32pm On May 29, 2008
amylizzy:

sean, it's true but you might want to remove bobby and put jeff hardy. he rocks!!!!

i forgot about him. Love him too.
Re: John Cena Or Baptista by Tattooboy: 4:35pm On May 30, 2008
Baptista is very tough but i prefer JOHN CENA
Re: John Cena Or Baptista by kugaba(m): 11:41am On Mar 13, 2009
films are not real
Re: John Cena Or Baptista by denmaster(m): 1:48pm On Dec 04, 2010
John Cena is d best bcas he is a champion of all champions

(1) (Reply)

Bet9ja Coupon To Rebet 28mm / Tyson Fury win Deontay Wilder by KO! 11th Round / Super Eagle Maestro: Kanu Or Okocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.