Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Writing Job With 150k Salary - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Writing Job With 150k Salary (953 Views)

Lady Shares Screenshot Of Chat With A Man Who Offered Her A Job With 'Condition' / Stephen Soleye, 21-Year-Old First Class Graduate Gets New Job With Rolls Royce / How Being Informed Got Me A Job With An International Organisation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Writing Job With 150k Salary by MikeDanReal: 7:43am On May 12, 2017
Our firm now has openings for individuals with exceptional writing Skill. The individual need to be Internet savvy, have good work ethic, and be willing to work from home (i.e. have a laptop and internet connectivity).

If you are qualified and interested, kindly send your CV and answers to the following questions to the email below:

1. Who is youngest billionaire in the world?
2. Who is the third richest person in Burundi?
3. How many Olympics medal has Nigeria ever won?
4. One job related skill you can teach a ten year old
5. Your CV
6. Do you have access to a laptop and internet connectivity?
7. How many hours on average do you spend online in a day?

If you are Interested send your CV and answers to the above questions to jobs@21stbranding.com with a title: "EXCEPTIONAL WRITING skills and MEDALS"

Also, write a 200 word article titled "Why I love writing" and send to the email above.
Re: Writing Job With 150k Salary by tempem: 10:13am On May 12, 2017
I will give it a trial. But I sure wish it'll be real.
Re: Writing Job With 150k Salary by pweetiedee(m): 6:21pm On May 12, 2017
tempem:
I will give it a trial. But I sure wish it'll be real.

Lol

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Delivery Personnel Nationwide / Yummie Delite / 7 Common Lies Interviewers Tell Job Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.