Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,777 members, 7,813,569 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

"Nobody Is Born Ugly" See Throwback Photo Of Rukky Sandra - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Nobody Is Born Ugly" See Throwback Photo Of Rukky Sandra (6236 Views)

New Bikini Photos Of Rukky Sanda / Big Gal Things! Nollywood 'rukky Sandra' Shows Off Her Sitting Room.(photo) / Photo: Actress Rukky Sandra Look So Adorable In This Dress In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Nobody Is Born Ugly" See Throwback Photo Of Rukky Sandra by Jeus(m): 8:39am On May 12, 2017
P Square no lie, " Nobody Ugly, Just Broke’

See throwback picture of our sexy and slaying Rukky Sanda, Who would have thought this was Rukky Baby.

SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/05/nobody-is-born-ugly-see-throwback-photo.html

Lalasticlala missyb3 fynestboi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Nobody Is Born Ugly" See Throwback Photo Of Rukky Sandra by Smellymouth: 8:40am On May 12, 2017
I won't say what's on my mind..

I for say she bleach tone her skin but I won't say it..n

Like the guy below me typed, "Baba God, please change my story from Ghana to America.."

7 Likes

Re: "Nobody Is Born Ugly" See Throwback Photo Of Rukky Sandra by KhalDroggo: 8:40am On May 12, 2017
O Lord, change my story from darkness to light IJN grin

3 Likes

Re: "Nobody Is Born Ugly" See Throwback Photo Of Rukky Sandra by talk2alabama: 8:41am On May 12, 2017
Money dey make person fine ooo
Re: "Nobody Is Born Ugly" See Throwback Photo Of Rukky Sandra by Moving4: 8:42am On May 12, 2017
Na wah o! Dis Bleaching nor b here o!

4 Likes

Re: "Nobody Is Born Ugly" See Throwback Photo Of Rukky Sandra by Smellymouth: 8:48am On May 12, 2017
Moving4:
Na wah o! Dis Bleaching nor b here o!

She nor bleach, she tone her skin.. cheesy

8 Likes

Re: "Nobody Is Born Ugly" See Throwback Photo Of Rukky Sandra by Partnerbiz(f): 8:49am On May 12, 2017
Bleaching cream all i can see below
Re: "Nobody Is Born Ugly" See Throwback Photo Of Rukky Sandra by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:49am On May 12, 2017
Smellymouth:

She nor bleach, she tone her skin.. cheesy
Her true colour jus dey come out

1 Like

Re: "Nobody Is Born Ugly" See Throwback Photo Of Rukky Sandra by Smellymouth: 8:55am On May 12, 2017
Oluwasaeon:

Her true colour jus dey come out

Genevieve true colour nor gree come out. Why? cheesy

12 Likes

Re: "Nobody Is Born Ugly" See Throwback Photo Of Rukky Sandra by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:56am On May 12, 2017
Smellymouth:

Lol

2 Likes

Re: "Nobody Is Born Ugly" See Throwback Photo Of Rukky Sandra by EazyJ(f): 9:20am On May 12, 2017
It's true nobody is ugly. With good money, baboon go package and become attractive.
Re: "Nobody Is Born Ugly" See Throwback Photo Of Rukky Sandra by psucc(m): 9:43am On May 12, 2017
Money can bring out the hidden secrets of life to bare.
Re: "Nobody Is Born Ugly" See Throwback Photo Of Rukky Sandra by Nobody: 9:53am On May 12, 2017
Yellow fever..U dey bleach oh..U dey bleach! tongue

4 Likes

Re: "Nobody Is Born Ugly" See Throwback Photo Of Rukky Sandra by GossipGirl1(f): 10:33am On May 12, 2017
Haters will say she's bleaching...
But na skin toning,like her brother bobrisky
Re: "Nobody Is Born Ugly" See Throwback Photo Of Rukky Sandra by sureteeboy(m): 11:02am On May 12, 2017
Nice pix. What does the color picker has to say about her complexion?

Re: "Nobody Is Born Ugly" See Throwback Photo Of Rukky Sandra by veekid(m): 11:27am On May 12, 2017
Hydroquinone is present

2 Likes

Re: "Nobody Is Born Ugly" See Throwback Photo Of Rukky Sandra by Sirhethat12(f): 12:01pm On May 12, 2017
she was pretty even then, just that she's prettier now
Re: "Nobody Is Born Ugly" See Throwback Photo Of Rukky Sandra by hernandson(m): 12:39pm On May 12, 2017
baba God pick my call, am the one using MTN and Airtel to call you from Lagos oo, make people sef they debate whether I tone or bleach cheesygrin
Re: "Nobody Is Born Ugly" See Throwback Photo Of Rukky Sandra by freethesheeple(m): 1:12pm On May 12, 2017
KhalDroggo:

O Lord, change my story from darkness to light IJN grin

Angel Fashola will hold your prayers oooo
Re: "Nobody Is Born Ugly" See Throwback Photo Of Rukky Sandra by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 12, 2017
Her skin tone had a fine glow then, wonder why she had to bleach.
In her current 'tone' she can't look good without make-up unlike way back when

2 Likes

Re: "Nobody Is Born Ugly" See Throwback Photo Of Rukky Sandra by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 12, 2017
Watch this hilarious comedy by two years old Marvelous.. This is the funniest short film on YouTube now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nB88ulVOJzw&hl=en&client=mv-google&gl=NG
Re: "Nobody Is Born Ugly" See Throwback Photo Of Rukky Sandra by Olibboy: 4:32pm On May 12, 2017
who talk say I no go make am.... Na for der face I go give testimony... Make money enta
Re: "Nobody Is Born Ugly" See Throwback Photo Of Rukky Sandra by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 4:34pm On May 12, 2017
Smellymouth:

I Dey come Make I Find The Equation!!

Re: "Nobody Is Born Ugly" See Throwback Photo Of Rukky Sandra by ANNOY(m): 4:42pm On May 12, 2017
Blood of Jesus. is this REAL
Re: "Nobody Is Born Ugly" See Throwback Photo Of Rukky Sandra by goldlucas: 5:16pm On May 12, 2017
Looking for a good and fast website design company Look no further, We've got you. Call 09075209309 for more info
Re: "Nobody Is Born Ugly" See Throwback Photo Of Rukky Sandra by BlackMbakara1(m): 6:41pm On May 12, 2017
Smellymouth:

Mercy own still dey warm up... cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Nobody Is Born Ugly" See Throwback Photo Of Rukky Sandra by meobizy(f): 6:29pm On Nov 05, 2018
All she did was bleach: the same person but a different packaging.

(1) (Reply)

Come Home, Missing You on Bed! "You Are Mad"- Regina Daniels Tells Husband. Pics / Mercy Rocks Her New Look / Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji And Her Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.