Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,470 members, 7,864,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:26 AM

Peter Okoye:"When Next You Want To Hit A Woman, Come Fight Me Or Anthony Joshua" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye:"When Next You Want To Hit A Woman, Come Fight Me Or Anthony Joshua" (583 Views)

Burna Boy, D'banj, Phyno & Jude Okoye Hit A Strip Club In Lagos / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hit A Nightclub / Would You Let This Woman Come Near Your Children As Their Teacher? (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Okoye:"When Next You Want To Hit A Woman, Come Fight Me Or Anthony Joshua" by JamieNaij(m): 9:19am On May 12, 2017
Nigerian Musician, Peter Okoye of P-Square has joined the fight against Domestic Violence.

He asked women Beaters to step up and come fight either him, Anthony Joshua or Floyd Mayweather if they are really up to the task.

Join the fight against Domestic Violence, #SayNotoDomesticViolence

SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/05/peter-okoyewhen-next-you-want-to-hit.html

Lalasticlala missyb3 fynestboi

Re: Peter Okoye:"When Next You Want To Hit A Woman, Come Fight Me Or Anthony Joshua" by sugarbelly: 9:22am On May 12, 2017
good talk

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye:"When Next You Want To Hit A Woman, Come Fight Me Or Anthony Joshua" by cana882(m): 9:22am On May 12, 2017
Say NO to domestic violence.

But Peter small small oh, cos boys dey wey go beat their wife/bae, you, and your brother join.
Re: Peter Okoye:"When Next You Want To Hit A Woman, Come Fight Me Or Anthony Joshua" by Nobody: 9:22am On May 12, 2017
Mtchww this one don they bleach hand now. undecided
Re: Peter Okoye:"When Next You Want To Hit A Woman, Come Fight Me Or Anthony Joshua" by Homeboiy: 9:24am On May 12, 2017
Rubbish
Re: Peter Okoye:"When Next You Want To Hit A Woman, Come Fight Me Or Anthony Joshua" by Adedaniel211(m): 9:27am On May 12, 2017
MR P notin do u
Re: Peter Okoye:"When Next You Want To Hit A Woman, Come Fight Me Or Anthony Joshua" by sugarbelly: 9:30am On May 12, 2017
grin
Re: Peter Okoye:"When Next You Want To Hit A Woman, Come Fight Me Or Anthony Joshua" by sagerasaq: 9:33am On May 12, 2017
As if Money never make am weak...
Me no dy with domestic violence ooo but if i catch dis dude one on One....... undecided
Re: Peter Okoye:"When Next You Want To Hit A Woman, Come Fight Me Or Anthony Joshua" by TwerkingSquirrel(m): 9:36am On May 12, 2017
undecided who be this one?

Btw...the best way to beat a woman is emotional isolation....isolate her from all your feelings....let her see you happy or sad...but be silent whenever she tries to be part of that moment with you.
Re: Peter Okoye:"When Next You Want To Hit A Woman, Come Fight Me Or Anthony Joshua" by Moving4: 9:39am On May 12, 2017
Ok I dey come

(1) (Reply)

Jidenna Apologize For Not Performing At One Africa Music Fest / Video: Watch Dancer Burn Himself With Fire And Set Hair On Fire While Dancing!!! / Throwback Photo Of Don Jazzy And Richard Mofe Damijo In Skirts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.