Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,548 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Poverty Is A Coward, Since I Could Conquer It; You Can Too. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poverty Is A Coward, Since I Could Conquer It; You Can Too. (418 Views)

OPERATION CROCODILE SMILE IV: I Came, I Saw And I Conquer By Johnson / [ARTICLE] Poverty Is In The Mind -oluwatoyosi Malomo / Dark Coward Prince (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Poverty Is A Coward, Since I Could Conquer It; You Can Too. by Nobody: 9:36am On May 12, 2017
I was not born with a silver spoon. My parent had no source of income and neither do I.
I practically beg to survive!
I went to school every morning on well-ironed neat uniform even though, I could afford only one.
I had just two shirt, three trousers and a shoe, yet they call me 'the richest' on street.
I grew up in a society that offers nothing but, stories of great people that hailed from poor background. Stories of the likes of prof. Wole Soyinka, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, and many more.
My environment is also a problem to battle with. I know you can picture my old life right now.
That was all I had before becoming, 'the talk of the time', before coming to the limelight.
How I made it this big, is quite a series. My life experiences are so episodic, and I plan to share them with the world, using this page (Mylife) on facebook as a medium.

https://facebook.com/Mylife-1518325981553662/

I will drop an episode in a week starting from next month after creating awareness, of the page.
So kindly like and share the page for more people to be aware of it remember, 'there is love in sharing'. Perhaps from me, a lot of people can learn and dream big!

(1) (Reply)

Call For Submissions: Communicators League (CL) Creative Writing Contest / JAMB Must Obey / On English Grammar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.