Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,269 members, 7,811,778 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

Help With These Codes On Tokumbo Toyota Camry 2017.. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Help With These Codes On Tokumbo Toyota Camry 2017.. (2005 Views)

Toyota Camry 2017, Will Not Reverse But It Move On Drive / Misfire Codes On Lexus RX350? / Interprete Your Scan Codes On This Site. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With These Codes On Tokumbo Toyota Camry 2017.. by captainking(m): 10:21am On May 12, 2017
Hii gurus.. I hail all of una.. I went with my friend to help check a tokumbo Toyota camry 2007 That she intends to buy.. So.. I scanned the car and got the following codes.. P0303...p0037... And p0441...guys..apart from the p303 code which is cylinder 3 misfire.. Please house.. What could be the cost implications of buying the tokumbo camry 2007.. Cos I knw she would need to fix the items causing the codes.. Gazzuzz... Kingreign... Autojosh... Cardoctor.. Ochuko... Honmusa... Mayor123... Ikenna351.. Nurey.. Diportivo... And other car gurus.. Make una help oo.. Cos I have to give feedback to my friend this afternoon..
Re: Help With These Codes On Tokumbo Toyota Camry 2017.. by captainking(m): 10:24am On May 12, 2017
And yes.. The seller says he will sell at 2.4 m.. Would it be a good buy??.. Considering the fixs that would be made after purchase Na toks..
Re: Help With These Codes On Tokumbo Toyota Camry 2017.. by nurey(m): 10:46am On May 12, 2017
if everything checks out fine especially the gear as that year has a gear issue (if you cant afford to scan the gear do highway driving and reach a minimum of 120km/h the car should have reach the gear treshold 5 speed by then if you dont notice any mechanical failure or hesitation and the gear fluid is ok then i did say buy) let you gurus give you a cost implication of the other codes.
Re: Help With These Codes On Tokumbo Toyota Camry 2017.. by captainking(m): 12:31pm On May 12, 2017
nurey:
if everything checks out fine especially the gear as that year has a gear issue (if you cant afford to scan the gear do highway driving and reach a minimum of 120km/h the car should have reach the gear treshold 5 speed by then if you dont notice any mechanical failure or hesitation and the gear fluid is ok then i did say buy) let you gurus give you a cost implication of the other codes.

Thanks boss.. Am waiting for other gurus to come and help me out here oo. Wud soon go and check the car again.. Gazzuzz.. Ikenna351.. Diportivo... Mayor123.. Honmusa...
Re: Help With These Codes On Tokumbo Toyota Camry 2017.. by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:33pm On May 12, 2017
break down every code into what it means.
Re: Help With These Codes On Tokumbo Toyota Camry 2017.. by captainking(m): 1:24pm On May 12, 2017
GAZZUZZ:
break down every code into what it means.
this is what my scanner displayed.. I added a snapshot sir... Thanks..

Re: Help With These Codes On Tokumbo Toyota Camry 2017.. by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 12, 2017
captainking:

Thanks boss.. Am waiting for other gurus to come and help me out here oo. Wud soon go and check the car again.. Gazzuzz.. Ikenna351.. Diportivo... Mayor123.. Honmusa...

When will u people top mentioning ikenna351 on issues that are not pertaining to Peugeot. U know he will never respond unless it's Peugeot.
Re: Help With These Codes On Tokumbo Toyota Camry 2017.. by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:36pm On May 12, 2017
captainking:
this is what my scanner displayed.. I added a snapshot sir... Thanks..

Look under vehicle for work on exhaust, also check for excessive rust.
I scanner will help in checking codes, but There's so much more to check when buying a vehicle.
Re: Help With These Codes On Tokumbo Toyota Camry 2017.. by chukel(m): 2:55pm On May 12, 2017
captainking:
And yes.. The seller says he will sell at 2.4 m.. Would it be a good buy??.. Considering the fixs that would be made after purchase Na toks..
are u sure this car in question is toks

2 Likes

Re: Help With These Codes On Tokumbo Toyota Camry 2017.. by AutoJoshNG: 3:53pm On May 12, 2017
captainking:
Hii gurus.. I hail all of una.. I went with my friend to help check a tokumbo Toyota camry 2007 That she intends to buy.. So.. I scanned the car and got the following codes.. P0303...p0037... And p0441...guys..apart from the p303 code which is cylinder 3 misfire.. Please house.. What could be the cost implications of buying the tokumbo camry 2007.. Cos I knw she would need to fix the items causing the codes.. Gazzuzz... Kingreign... Autojosh... Cardoctor.. Ochuko... Honmusa... Mayor123... Ikenna351.. Nurey.. Diportivo... And other car gurus.. Make una help oo.. Cos I have to give feedback to my friend this afternoon..

You need to be sure the car is toks... with those codes and the good price tag. Make sure you do a VIN check, comprehensive test drive and confirm the import documents with Nigeria customs.

1 Like

Re: Help With These Codes On Tokumbo Toyota Camry 2017.. by honmusa(m): 4:19pm On May 12, 2017
when checking car for purchase ,the focus is the high pricey items Engine ,transmission ,AC,Interior ,Electricals. If you have misfire confirm if the misfire is not from the engine .
Re: Help With These Codes On Tokumbo Toyota Camry 2017.. by honmusa(m): 4:19pm On May 12, 2017
Re: Help With These Codes On Tokumbo Toyota Camry 2017.. by captainking(m): 6:44pm On May 12, 2017
AutoJoshNG:

You need to be sure the car is toks... with those codes and the good price tag. Make sure you do a VIN check, comprehensive test drive and confirm the import documents with Nigeria customs.
that's what he said oo.. But I would need to do more verification.. By looking up the vin number.. Thanks a lot boss
Re: Help With These Codes On Tokumbo Toyota Camry 2017.. by captainking(m): 6:45pm On May 12, 2017
chukel:
are u sure this car in question is toks
my guy.. Na so I see am oo.. Toks.. Not registered.. I checked the papers.. Thou not comprehensively.. And I saw its toks.. But. Still needs a few work to be done..
Re: Help With These Codes On Tokumbo Toyota Camry 2017.. by captainking(m): 6:46pm On May 12, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

Look under vehicle for work on exhaust, also check for excessive rust.
I scanner will help in checking codes, but There's so much more to check when buying a vehicle.
Thanks a lot boss.. Would do just that sir..
Re: Help With These Codes On Tokumbo Toyota Camry 2017.. by captainking(m): 6:46pm On May 12, 2017
greenhulk:

When will u people top mentioning ikenna351 on issues that are not pertaining to Peugeot. U know he will never respond unless it's Peugeot.
hahaha.. True.. I dint think of it before.. True talk Bro.
Re: Help With These Codes On Tokumbo Toyota Camry 2017.. by captainking(m): 6:49pm On May 12, 2017
honmusa:
when checking car for purchase ,the focus is the high pricey items
Engine ,transmission ,AC,Interior ,Electricals.
If you have misfire confirm if the misfire is not from the engine .
you are right boss.. Thanks a million for the education..
Re: Help With These Codes On Tokumbo Toyota Camry 2017.. by kingreign(m): 7:08pm On May 12, 2017
captainking:

Hope no be lemon shaaa.

Do a lthorough inspection and VIN check before you exchange cash and sign the dotted lines sha.
Re: Help With These Codes On Tokumbo Toyota Camry 2017.. by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:25pm On May 12, 2017
captainking:
my guy.. Na so I see am oo.. Toks.. Not registered.. I checked the papers.. Thou not comprehensively.. And I saw its toks.. But. Still needs a few work to be done..
$

contact computerglobal
Re: Help With These Codes On Tokumbo Toyota Camry 2017.. by computerglobal(m): 10:01pm On May 12, 2017
GAZZUZZ:
$

contact computerglobal

Good Evening Boss.
Greetings To You All
Re: Help With These Codes On Tokumbo Toyota Camry 2017.. by captainking(m): 10:02pm On May 12, 2017
kingreign:

Hope no be lemon shaaa.

Do a lthorough inspection and VIN check before you exchange cash and sign the dotted lines sha.
Thanks boss.. Appreciate a lot.
Re: Help With These Codes On Tokumbo Toyota Camry 2017.. by captainking(m): 10:02pm On May 12, 2017
GAZZUZZ:
$

contact computerglobal
all right boss.. Thanks a lot
Re: Help With These Codes On Tokumbo Toyota Camry 2017.. by diportivo: 6:41am On May 13, 2017
I'm surprised u guys avnt bought the car yet

07 Camry for 2.4m

that's awoof Mehn,and the codes herein are the belle-running side of the deal wink
Re: Help With These Codes On Tokumbo Toyota Camry 2017.. by calculusx(m): 8:10am On May 13, 2017
* I am very Certain the Car was used and repackaged as toks. The Sad thing is you can't verify it. The Registration would have been deleted. Its also possible the Car wasn't registered at all but used for a while. 07 Camry for 2.4m?? And you believe its Toks?? Awuf dey run belle

2 Likes

Re: Help With These Codes On Tokumbo Toyota Camry 2017.. by timifakay(m): 9:24pm On May 14, 2017
captainking:
Do you know the cause of the misfire already?
Re: Help With These Codes On Tokumbo Toyota Camry 2017.. by captainking(m): 10:45pm On May 14, 2017
timifakay:

Do you know the cause of the misfire already?
I think I have been advised on that... Thanks a lot boss.. I know better about it.

1 Like

Re: Help With These Codes On Tokumbo Toyota Camry 2017.. by chukel(m): 7:38am On May 15, 2017
calculusx:
* I am very Certain the Car was used and repackaged as toks. The Sad thing is you can't verify it. The Registration would have been deleted. Its also possible the Car wasn't registered at all but used for a while. 07 Camry for 2.4m?? And you believe its Toks?? Awuf dey run belle
sometimes buyers think then are smart. A friend told me he was offered a toks 2003 highlander by a dealer in kaduna for 1.9m. I laughed. People don't understand that wicked dealers are repackaging tired naija used cars as toks. Then they will term the honest dealers wicked, only to come and inundate us with numerous codes and complaints when they buy from the unscrupulous elements.

1 Like

Re: Help With These Codes On Tokumbo Toyota Camry 2017.. by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:46am On May 15, 2017
chukel:
sometimes buyers think then are smart. A friend told me he was offered a toks 2003 highlander by a dealer in kaduna for 1.9m. I laughed. People don't understand that wicked dealers are repackaging tired naija used cars as toks. Then they will term the honest dealers wicked, only to come and inundate us with numerous codes and complaints when they buy from the unscrupulous elements.

Most times they do not have custom duty
Re: Help With These Codes On Tokumbo Toyota Camry 2017.. by adanny01(m): 8:12am On May 15, 2017
chukel:

Back in 2013, a friend gave me his used 2005 Highlander with 3rd row for 1m, i had 900k and was willing to collect balance later but i later declined.

Reason, maintenance cost. I settled for 2003 accord and never regretted.

Whe i bought my car, a dealer offered me 200k on top of my spending to get my car but i declined.

People can be lucky to get a good car at a ridiculously cheap price but certainly not from car dealers.

I would never encourage anyone to buy a car from Kaduna car stands. They are cheats to the core.
Re: Help With These Codes On Tokumbo Toyota Camry 2017.. by oweniwe(m): 8:59am On May 16, 2017
calculusx:
diportivo:
I'm surprised u guys avnt bought the car yet

07 Camry for 2.4m

that's awoof Mehn,and the codes herein are the belle-running side of the deal wink

Is 2.4m too small for a 14 yes old car? undecided

To me, its even too much.
Re: Help With These Codes On Tokumbo Toyota Camry 2017.. by calculusx(m): 9:08am On May 16, 2017
oweniwe:

You may not understand because it's not your line of business. Did you know Landing cost of Toks 2007 Camry is above 2.4m
Re: Help With These Codes On Tokumbo Toyota Camry 2017.. by diportivo: 9:09am On May 16, 2017
oweniwe:

u don check how much dollar be?

if u don't need to ship and clear,den we can talk fair pricing wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advice Needed on NISSAN MAXIMA / The Top 7 Things That Can Drain Your Car Battery / Reason Why Your Car Refuses To Start

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.